Chapter 28

// Time Skip //

|| Y/n's POV ||

Mal and Alex played each other about a week or two ago and Orlando won 3-0. Mal was pretty salty so of course, I had to add on and rub it in her face.

She was pretty upset about it. Mal kept complaining about how I was never on her side when it came to soccer. But what's a relationship without some friendly competition? I have to go against her. Mad Mal is sexy.

Mal has to go back to DC for some camp the team is hosting for the kiddos in the area. So my baby is leaving me. I asked Alex if I could go with her but she wants me to spend time with her.

She claims we don't spend enough time together. I can't even argue. She's right. Whenever it's our time together I always make Mal come along or I hang with someone else. I kind of feel bad now I think about it.

" Mal I'm gonna miss you." I whine. She wraps her arms around me. She kisses me and I watch her board her flight. I turned back to Alex who's texting away on her phone. " We can go now." I say still upset my baby had to leave.

// Time Skip //

Mal left a week ago and I want my baby back. I've been bonding with Alex a lot. We've been training and of course I wear my thorns gear to get on her nerves.

We just came back from the park with Krashlyn. Ali decided to stick around and Ashlyn had something to do. I took a shower getting out of sweaty clothes.

Mal hasn't been able to call me and I'm gonna scream my head off. I'm barely surviving. She's so busy. Surprisingly she answered my text but said she was on her way to some meeting with Nike.

After texting Mal, I headed in the living room where Alex and Ali were. I start surfing the web and end up on twitter. I'm scrolling through my timeline when something catches my eye.

" Kehlani cheated on Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui?!"

I click the link and see someone that sort of looks like my mom. I scroll and even more links pop up. This time there's more pictures.

" Kehlani with mystery woman?"

" Lauren Jauregui of Fifth Harmony's marriage is crumbling to the ground"

I start to see more and more pictures. I see videos but decide not to click on those yet. I grow Infuriated as I look at the pictures. People start shipping them. No. What the hell?!

After stalling, I click the video and see Kehlani sitting on this woman's lap and kissing her neck. I screenshot the video and save he link. I didn't notice I was crying until Ali spoke up.

" Y/n/n, are you ok?" She asks. I look up and wipe my tears. Alex muted the tv and looks over to me concerned. " What's wrong baby?" I couldn't move. I felt numb.Alex gets up and sits next to me.

" Do you wanna tell me what's going on? I swear if Mal did anything i will get on a plane right now-" " Its not Mal." I finally choke out.

" Kehlani cheated on Lauren." I say and the room fell quiet. " Does Lauren know?" I shrug. My shoulder at Ali. " If she doesn't she will now." I say going to my contacts.

The phone rings for a few seconds and Lauren answers.

" Hi baby! How are you?" Lauren says excitedly." I'm alright. But I really need to tell you something."" Is everything ok?" I knew she was gonna go into full mom mode." Um kind of. Are you alone?"" Yeah. The girls are in the other room. What's up baby?"My voice gets shaky. I don't wanna be the one to break the news to her. She obviously doesn't know based on her cheerful mood." Um, ke-Kehlani. She um-" my voice gets even shakier. Alex rubs my back and I start to sniffle." Y/n/n what's wrong?" Lauren starts to worry." Kehlani cheated on you." I finally manage to say.I texted her the screenshots and everything else I found.The other side of the line fell quiet. I'm guessing she's looking at the messages." Thank you Y/n/n. I'll call you back. Ok?" Her Voice was shaky I could tell she was hurt." I'm sorry."" It's fine. I'll call you in a bit. I love you."" I love you too Lauren."

|| Lauren's POV ||

The girls walk back in the room and I'm just staring at the wall. " Hey lolo!" Dinah says and I don't respond. Normani walks over to me. " You ok Lo?" As soon as she put her hand on my back I broke down.

" Lauren! What's wrong?!" The girls start to panic. " She- she broke me." " Lauren, what's wrong?" Ally asks rubbing my backs. " Keh cheated on me."

I look up at them and they all hug me. " Lo did you at least ask her if that was true?"

I reach for my phone and grab it. I dial Lani's number.

" Hey baby!" She says cheerfully." Kehlani, is it true?" I ask. I didn't wanna say anything else. All I wanted was an answer." Is what true?"" The rumors. Did you cheat on me?"There was a pause on the phone. She didn't say anything." Where would you get that idea?" She asks me." Kehlani don't play fucking dumb! It's all over social media! Our child saw it how do you think she's feeling right now?! So answer the fucking question. Did you cheat on me?!"" Y-yes." She stutters out." It was an accident. I didn't mean to."" Save your bullshit! There's multiple pictures and videos of different occasions! We are supposed to be a team! We're married Kehlani! I'm on tour and you choose to go cheat on me?! Was I not enough?!"" Lauren, I can explain ev-"" Save it! We need a break. I get back home in a few days to pack for the international leg so you better be gone by then. Goodbye."

I hang up and fully cry out. I shoot Y/n a text letting her know I'm ok. I text Alex and ask her if she can keep Y/n with her for a little while. The girls and I are going out of the country and I need time alone and with the girls. It'd be best for Y/n as well.

I didn't want her to see me like this. We have a show in Phoenix before we leave the country and I told Alex to bring Y/n to the show. It'd be the last time I see her before I leave. I just don't want her around Kehlani right now.|| Y/n's POV ||I needed some air and decided to go in the back yard and mess around with the ball. Ali steps on the porch. " Y/n/n I'm leaving in a bit I wanted to say bye." I stop the ball with my foot and jog up the steps.

I hug Ali. " Everything's gonna be ok. Don't think about it too much. Talk to Mal. I know she'll make you feel better. You also have Tobin, Alex, and I. " I nod and she kisses my forehead.

After about 10 minutes I decide to go back in. I shower again and call Mal as I'm laying in the bed.

" Hey baby!" Mal says and I slightly smile. Her smile falters." Uh oh. What's wrong babe?" I try to smile but it doesn't work." Kehlani cheated on Lauren." Her face goes blank." Are you serious?!" I nod my head." Baby, it's gonna be ok. You have me don't worry about it. Lauren's strong."" I just don't want my family to break up. It's always just been us three. "" I know. It's gonna get better ok. Don't stress."I nod and we decided to talk about something else until Mal got sleepy.

I just couldn't believe Kehlani would cheat on her. This consumed my thoughts for the night. I decided to distract myself and go watch a movie with Alex. Alex didn't even speak. She just opened her arms letting me cuddle into her side. I eventually fell asleep on her as we watched the movie.