Chapter 30

|| Y/n's POV ||

BACK IN ORLANDO

Alex and I are watching American Horror Story (I got her into it so I'm watching every season again). My phone starts to ring and I see my girlfriend is calling me so I answer.

"Hi babe" I say cheerfully"I need to tell you something" Mal shakily says."What's wrong Mal?" I say making Alex turn around giving me a confused face."I was hanging out with Rose and um she kissed me." She says leaving me frozen in shocked."Please tell me you didn't kiss back" I reply while tears start swelling up"I didn't mean to" Mal says in a whisper. I just quickly hang up trying to keep my breathing in a regular pace which fails obviously.

"Honey copy my breaths" Alex says holding my cheeks so I can face her."Rose kissed Mal and Mal kissed back" I choke on a sob.

Alex pulls me into a hug. "I know this isn't a good time but go upstairs and pack we're leaving for Texas in a few days for this Nike camp we need to attend" She kisses my forehead. I go upstairs to start packing, I gather some of my clothes and just stuff it into my suitcase. I reach for Mallory's UCLA shirt and instantly feel worse.

TIME SKIP IN TEXAS

We arrived at the soccer field where they're hosting this Nike event. I invited Nadine because she came back from tour and is in Texas visiting family plus I needed a friend right now.

"So that bitch kissed back?" Nadine asks. I nod."I mean I cheated and I regret that but damn that's still messed up" she says rubbing my back."I had to block her number she wouldn't stop calling me. I really don't know if I'm even going to continue dating her." I say sitting down on a chair they set up in the shade.

"What the hell is going on right now. First your mom now Mal? You can't catch a break" Nadine throws a water at me making me catch it.

I watch all the kids and grown ups huddle around the players including my mom,Tobin,Christen,Lindsey,Becky,Carli and wait Mal? I follow her with my eyes not that she can see because I'm hiding my eyes behind sunglasses. Of course she brings that pale ghost here.

"Great thing one and two are here" I hear Nadine mutter making me laugh causing Mallory look this way.

"Look what you did now she's walking over here" Nadine pushes my chair slightly making me kick her chair in response.

"Good thing we're wearing sun glasses, if not I think Rose's whiteness would of blinded us." Nadine comments making me laugh really hard. "Shh they're getting closer" I say trying not to laugh anymore.

I see Mallory's has clench when she finally sees who's next to me making me smirk. "Can I talk to you Y/N...alone" Mallory says looking at Nadine.

"Be careful" Nadine whispers patting my thigh making Mallory once again clench her jaw. I stand up and follow Mallory to a place where me can 'talk'. "Why is Nadine here?" Mallory asks right away. "I invited her." I say bluntly.

"Why is she touching you like that" Mallory asks once again."Pugh chill she is just being a friend plus you're the one who locked lips with someone else so don't play innocent." I tell her.

"I only kissed back because I felt lonely okay? You aren't paying attention to me as much anymore" Mallory reasons out making me roll my eyes.

"Mallory do you not understand my fucking parents might get a divorce. I cant always pay one-hundred percent to you all the time. You even do the same, you have games and I understand that so why don't you understand I also have my own life." I say making eye contact with her.

"I understand that Y/n but can't you at least try?" Mallory says"Do you seriously not understand what's happening in my life Mallory it's not that hard to understand what you're own fucking girlfriends life and try to at least comfort her?" I ask making my voice crack.

"See this is why I kissed Rose back, she pays attention to me when you never do. I might of just fucked her on the spot based on-" I cut her off by slapping her across the face.

"Fuck you Pugh. We're done" I say through my tears and walk back to Nadine. Anger as well as sadness is flowing through my veins at this point.I see Rose trying to make a conversation to an annoyed Nadine. Rose looks at me and immediately shows confusion.

"Please get the fuck away from us" I demand making Rose walk to Mallory who has tears in her eyes looking at me.

Nadine immediately wraps her arms around me comforting me. "I'm guessing y'all are done based on that slap" Nadine obviously says.

"She deserved it" I simply say resting my head on Nadine's chest. I see Alex looking at me in panic and quickly runs to me. "I slapped Mallory and broke up with her" i say before she can even talk.

"What did she say to you?" She said making me sigh and sit back down. I explained everything to the both of them making them angry. "She deserves to be slapped baby don't feel bad" Alex reassuring me before going back coaching whoever came. "How do you feel" Nadine asks "Numb" I say making her frown.

"I want a dog" I randomly say"Where do we get a dog?" Nadine says laughing."I don't know" I shrug my shoulders."Do we have to catch one?" Nadine jokes making me laugh.

I hear squeals coming from my left side making me turn to see what's happening.I see Kehlani making her way to me with a little dog. I guess my wish came true.

I watch people freaking out over the fact that she's here. I stand up and make my way too her hugging her because I missed her a lot.

"I first off want to say I'm sorry for what I did. In no matter shape or form was that the correct thing to do to your mother and as well as you. I hope you'll forgive me over time as well as your mom. Uh I got you a puppy his name is Franklin. I love you with all my heart Y/N please give me another chance" Kehlani says crying.

"Keh I need time right now but I know I will forgive you because you took care of me when no one would. I love you mom" I say hugging her. We talked for a bit until she left.

I carry the tiny dog in my hands and walk over to Nadine who is just already in love with Franklin. "I have a son now" I say to her making her smile at me.

TIME SKIP TO END OF EVENT

It was finally the end of the event. Nadine left some time ago to go back to her family.I let Franklin down so he can walk for a little bit and of course I have him on a leash.

I walk to my mom who is singing shirts and balls. She finally looks at me and down to see the puppy. "Where did you get that" she asks. "Um kehlani stopped by to apologize and gave me this dog whose name is franklin and he isn't a that. Be nice to your grandson." I reply making her nod in confusion.

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE PUPPY" I hear Christen yell pulling on Tobin's arm to get her attention. Soon enough everyone starts saying how cute and tiny he is.

"Cute dog" Rose says randomly"Thanks" I reply not even trying to make eye contact with her."Whose the father" Lindsey asks jokingly."Oh the father is a she who is here but will not be in his life yet" I say making eye contact with Mallory who stares back at me.