Chapter 5

|| Y/n's POV ||

Alex really pissed me off. Who does she think she is?! I turned over on my bed and grabbed my phone. I opened up my messages with Mal hoping she was still awake.

Me: Babe, are you awake?

Mal 😘💗: Yes what's up?

Me: Can I sleep in your room tonight please?

Mal 😘💗: Yeah sure 🖤

Mal 😘💗: What's wrong? Are you ok?

Me: No. I'll tell you when I get there. ❤️

Mal 😘💗: Ok bby

|| Mal's POV ||

I decided to make room on my bed removing my laptop and book. I was concerned about Y/n. I don't know what could've happened in such little time. It's only been about 30 minutes since I've seen her.

After about 5 minutes I hear a knock on the door knowing it's Y/n. " Who's at the door?" Lindsey asks. " Y/n. It's ok if she sleeps in here tonight right?" She nods her head. I get up and answer the door to a teary eyed Y/n.

My heart broke at the sight. " Babe what's wrong?" She didn't say anything but wrapped her arms around me. I knew I just needed to be here for her. I pick her up bridal style and take her to my bed. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck.

Lindsey mouths to me if she's ok and I nod lightly. I lay her on my bed and lay next to her. " Babe do you wanna talk about it?" She looks up and I wipe her tears.

I turn to see Lindsey asleep. Y/n sits up. " Alex doesn't want us to see each other anymore. Who does she think she is?! She barley got into my life and is trying to ruin it. " she whisper yelled.

" Why doesn't she want us together?" I ask curiously. " She said because your an adult and I'm 16. But why should she even care. She's missed 16 years of my life." I didn't know what to say. What is there to say. Alex wants to break us up?

" Well Babe, what about your moms?" I ask. She grabs her phone and presses a recent contact. Before she calls she stops. I look at her. " What?" I ask. " They're home alone. What if they're doing something. They're both freaks. Eww. "

I chuckle lightly. " Babe you never know. Maybe they're chilling." She eyes me. We end up laughing and I peck her lips because who wouldn't. It gets quiet and I turn my head a bit and saw a light snoring Y/n.

// morning//

|| Y/n's POV ||

I got up and went back to my room to get dressed still ignoring Alex. I started packing my suitcase and she would look at me every so often. We were leaving back to California today. The girls going back to their homes.

I really didn't feel like talking to anyone but Mal. I just wanted to lay in bed with Mal cuddled into her side. She's going back to Washington. All the way across the country. 2,792.5 miles away from me to be exact.

That number scares me. While she's 2000 miles away, who knows what girls are going to try and get at her. I don't want to leave. I wish I could just stay with her. The fact that I have to be on a plane with Alex bothers me so much.

We were all supposed to meet in the lobby when we were finished packing up. I texted Mal to meet me in the lobby whenever she finished and to my surprise, she was already down there.

Alex followed behind me as we made it to the lobby. I walked over to Mallory as she opened her arms for me. My body met hers and I felt safe. " Hi beautiful." She says and I lean up to peck her lips.