Chapter 17

|| Y/n's POV ||

"So you're the one who knocked up my mom?" I ask my apparent father. "Y/n!" Alex gives me a warning look.

"What I'm asking" I look at Alex before looking at Servando waiting for an answer."Uh yes that would be me. Would you ladies go to dinner with me I want to know my daughter a bit more. Mallory you're welcome to come if you want" Servando says nervously.

"Oh no worries I want you guys to go out as a family. Maybe another time" Mal replies with a smile. My eyes widen at her reply, I give her a 'wtf' look and she just winks at me.

"Wait I need to do something" Alex exclaims and runs to Jill quickly. "What is she doing?" I whisper to Mal, she just shrugs.

I see Alex getting a mic from Jill. No she wouldn't announce this know would she. "Hello, I would like to make an very quick announcement which is very important to me, and you as our fans should know. When I was 15 I got pregnant but of course had the baby. I did a terrible thing and put her in adoption until she was adopted by Lauren Jauregui and Kehlani Parrish as most as you know they are very famous singers who gave my daughter the most wonderful life. You're probably wondering or already know who I'm talking about at this moment based on me saying who adopted her. The young lady next to Mal Pugh is my actual daughter, "Y/N Jauregui. Thank you for listening. Alex finishes which makes the crowd go crazy in a good way I hope. I just stand there shocked and frozen among Mal and Servando.

I finally walk up to Alex and hug her."I love you baby don't forget that" she whispers in my ear. I hug her even more tighter when she does.

After we all changed and showered, it was time to go to dinner with my dad. I heard a knock on the door signaling he was here. I was about to get up but I felt two hands pulling me back down.

"Babe he's here I have to go" I tell Mal."Not without a kiss you're not" She repliesI roll my eyes and give her a kiss."Are you happy now?" I say"Just for now. Have fun baby call me if anything happens" Mal says before giving me another kiss.

I walk down stairs to see Kehlani and Lauren having a conversation with my father. They started to laugh which I'm guessing is a good sign. He finally looks at me with wide eyes. "You look just like your mother wow" he says. I smile at his words.

I hug Kehlani and Lauren goodbye and they tell me not to be rude and not to curse. I cant promise that. I get in the car and notice Alex is in the passenger seat. "Were you here this whole time mom?" I ask her"Yeah I was I'm too tired to get out the car" she laughs.

"Ready ladies?" Servando asks. We both say yes and he drives off to the route of the restaurant.

Once we arrive at the Italian restaurant we get led to our seats where Alex sits next to me while Servando is in front of us. We order our drinks and food at once so we have time to talk.

"Tell me about yourself Y/N I wanna know my daughter" he smiles widely. I hate talking about myself but I guess I'll let this slide.

"I'm Y/N Michelle Jauregui-Parrish-Morgan, Im on the varsity high school team at Diamond Bar. I have a 4.0 GPA.I play forward along with my best friend Nicki. I'm number 13 and I think that's it. Oh and if you haven't guessed I'm with Mal. Hope you're okay with that" I finish.

"I'm very proud of you Y/N, balancing this crazy life and still have a 4.0 GPA." Servando comments. I tell him thanks. I look at Alex just looking at the table, she looks really uncomfortable. I want to ask but I don't want to be obvious.

Excuse me ladies I have to use the men's room" Servando says and leaves.

"What's wrong mom?" I ask Alex. "I don't really like Servando, he cheated on me several times after I had you. He denied that he was the father but out of nowhere he wants to be in your life. He isn't the best person based on him calling me a slut but I think he changed. It seems like it." I grew angry at the fact of this guy treating my mom like this.

"Please don't mention anything I want you guys to have a bond at least." Alex says. I just nod while watching him return to his seat.

*{^]*]^{After Dinner]+]^[+{^

On the drive back I start replying to messages that I didn't answer because I was at dinner. We arrive at the house,Alex and I say our goodbyes while walking inside the house. It was 8 pm kinda early still.

I hear laughing coming from the living room and I see Lauren,Kehlani and Mal talking and laughing. "What are you guys laughing at?" I ask confused.

"Nothing hun, how was the dinner?" Lauren asks. Alex and I just explain everything and say it went alright.

"We're going to be in our room if any of you needs us" Lauren and Kehlani announce, I just nod. "I'm going to sleep I'm so tired, goodnight guys I'll see you tomorrow" Alex says hugging Mal and I.

"Wanna go upstairs" Mal winks while biting her lip."Yes I would like to go to my room, stop being horny all the time" I tell her."I cant help it if you look so hot all the time" she shots back. I just hum in response.

We both lay on my bed, I'm doing homework because I'm kinda behind while Mal is on her phone."Baby look at this" I face my attention to Mal's phone that has an article saying, 'USWNT's Mallory Pugh dating Y/N Jauregui?' It has pictures from Seattle and the ones we posted before.

I start getting worried. What if she leaves me because she doesn't like the press? "Do you regret it?" I whisper very softly barley even hearing my voice. "No baby I would never. I love dating you, you're my everything. Fuck the press. Let's just tease them a bit more before fully coming out" she says.

"How are we going to tease them?" I ask"Posting pictures of each other being cute which is daily on our stories" Mal replies.I hum in response and focus back on my homework on my computer.

"Why don't you like my team baby" Mal asksI sigh,"I like the thorns better." I reply"But why" she whines"If you keep asking you're sleeping on the coach" I tell her."See guys how she treats me" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and finally look at Mal with her phone pointing at me.She gives an evil laugh before posting it. She kisses my cheek right after.

I finally finish and decide to check twitter which is blowing up with Mal and I's shipname. I show Mal all the tweets about the video she posted on her Instagram story. "Holy shit that's a lot" she says with wide eyes. I agreed with her and I start reading some of them.

@DaddyLaurennnn: You can't tell me Mal and Y/N aren't together COME ONNN MAL EVEN SAID BABY.

@NadineandY/Nforeverr: It's just PR! For Kehlani's new music and the 7/27 tour coming up!

@NickiParrish: Smh you're just salty your ship has sunk like the titanic. @NadineandY/Nforeverr

@Cryinginnorminah:If Nicki tweets about this that means it has to be real. She's Y/N's best friend.

I hear Mal laughing at the tweets. "I think that's enough for tonight it's getting late and we you my love have practice tomorrow" Mal says kissing my lips.

We both change to big shirts and shorts so we can finally go to sleep.

*{]€[*]^Mal's POV{*]*[[+[^]*

Y/N went to sleep not that long ago but I'm still awake thinking about her. I don't know how I managed to get someone so beautiful and kind like her. I look down to see her head buried in my neck while I hear her steady breaths. I decide to take a picture of my cute ass girlfriend.

I post it on my story and caption it "night guys" and turn off my phone while I wrap my arm protectively over Y/N and fall asleep.