Chapter 19

|| Y/n's POV ||

When we arrive I see a whole ton of people. I sigh making Alex turn her head giving me a questionable look.

"Do I have to say Hi and bye to everyone?" I say remembering times going to family gathering with Lauren and wanting to leave but we couldn't because we didn't say bye to every single person. I think it's just a Latino thing.

"No you don't have honey, don't worry about it" Alex says turning off the car. I unbuckle my seat beat but it took me many tries.

I didn't wear my stupid sling today because it's annoys me so I'm free for today."Does your arm hurt?" Alex asks"A bit but not that extreme" I reply shrugging"You're taking a pain med when we're there" Alex says. So I'm taking it now.

We walk up to four people who I have never seen in my life. "Uh mom dad this is her" Alex introduces me to whoever this is in front of me.

I hear gasps making me up look. "Oh my gosh Alex she looks just like you" an older women gasps with tears in her eyes.

"Hi Y/N we're your aunts Jeri and Jeni. It's so nice to meet you after all these years" Jeri I think says. I shake both of their hands. I get engulfed with a hug from the older man and lady who I still don't know what their names are.

"We are your grandparents. I'm Michael and that's Pamela" Michael kindly says. "It's really nice to meet my family finally" I say. Alex goes and greets other people while I stay and get it know a little bit more about my aunts and grandparents.

Alex pulls me away and introduces me to more family members. They all ask the same questions which makes me annoyed but I really shouldn't be.

"Go make friends honey" Alex says pushing me towards people my age. "I don't wanna" I tell her trying to push back. "Please just got today" Alex pouts at me. "Fine" I answer making her smile and walk away.

"Damn who beat you up" I turn around to see who said that and of course it's Nadine."Why the helm are you here?" I ask"I'm a friend of someone here." She replies giving me a coke to drink. "Can you open it please" i give it back to her, she laughs at why I cant open it making me frown.
"So why is your arm in a pink cast?" Nadine asks sitting down, I sit in front of her. I tell her the whole story which makes her very surprised. "I just want to apologize on how I acted with Mallory, I was just jealous you found someone else. I'm also sorry about the games I played with you it was really messed up." Nadine releases. "That's in the past so I forgive you but don't fuck up again Alvarez" I joke with her.

I pull out my phone and check Instagram and see Nadine posted something on her story so I watch it. It a picture of me looking off into the distance with the caption 'guess who's back bitches'. "Was this necessary?" I ask her. "It wasn't but the fans are going to go insane" she says laughing

Nadine stands up and gets two solo cups passing one to me. "Do you want beer?" She asks. "I'm asking Alex before I get my ass beat" I say making Nadine laugh.

"Moooom" I say trying to get her attention."What honey" She finally pays attention to me."Can I drink a beer. I've done it before plus Laur and Keh are cool with It you should know." I say"Just be careful don't go overboard on it" Alex kissing my head and pays back attention to her little group of people.

I walk back to Nadine giving her a nod and she pours me half of the beer for me and the rest to her. We both say cheers and drink.

It was getting dark now but we still haven't left the picnic yet. Nadine and I are still talking while being on our 3rd beer barley.

I felt two arms wrap themselves around my body and I immediately tense up but calm down hearing my baby's voice in my ear.

"Hey baby" Mal whispers"I thought you were with friends" I remark"I was but now I'm here" she answers"I'll leave you two alone, I'll see you around Y/N" Nadine smiles and walks to her friend.

I jump on the table and sit while Mal positions herself in between my legs and meeting my lips with a kiss. After a while we pull away due to air.

"Why do you taste like beer?"Mal asks"because I'm drinking some Sherlock" I sayShe takes a sip out of it but immediately grimaces."How can you drink that" she asks with a disgusted face"I got used to it, so if you don't like it you don't have to kiss me." I tease her making her lips immediately meet mine in gentle kiss.

Someone clearing their throat made us break away and of course it was Alex."Ready to go both of you?" Alex says glaring at Mal."Finally Yes" I say jumping off the table and holding hands with Mal.

We finally get to the car and make our way back to the house. We hit a speed bump out of nowhere making me hit my arm against the door. "Owwww" I whine.

We arrive at the house greeting Lauren and Kehlani who are sitting in the couch watching a movie I don't recognize.

Mal and I are upstairs now arguing about what we want to watch. "I wanna watch American Horror Story" I claim"Well I wanna watch Breaking Bad" Mal argues.

We did Rock Paper Scissors in result of Mal winning. I go on my phone while Mal watches her meth show.

I go on twitter and see this insane article saying 'Y/N's love triangle with Mallory Pugh and Nadine Alvarez' I roll my eyes in annoyance.

@y/njaureguii: Guys Nadine and I are just friends. We had our thing ands it's over we're just friends now.

I see Mal's phone lit up and I see my tweet on her lockscreen. "Did you really put my notifications on baby?" I ask her, she just nods not breaking away her attention from the screen.

I get a notification saying Nadine retweeted my tweet, at least she's on the same page as I am.