Chapter 29

|| Camila's POV ||

I've been sitting in the bathroom of my hotel room for about 15 minutes. I couldn't feel any worst. My friendships were falling apart. The girls, especially Lauren and Dinah, don't trust me anymore.

It's like I'm not even apart of the group at times. I don't know what to do. For a while, I've been having this feeling inside, and I think I'm gonna let it out. I need to leave the group. It'll be best for me and my career.

That's my decision. I need to leave the group. I've been talking to my manager about it. It'll lift stress off the girls and Lauren won't have to worry about me anymore.

||Lauren's POV ||

I'm not gonna lie, I miss Lani. It does get annoying as much as she blows my phone up a day. That's all she does. I'm over it. I want her back but I'm still hurt.

Y/n. My poor baby. She's hurt. She's been with Alex and Alex has been trying her hardest to keep Y/n happy. I can tell it's all getting to her. Hopefully seeing me will cheer her up so I have to be as happy as I can.

|| Y/n's POV ||

I finished putting my bag into the car to head to the airport. I really miss Lauren. Kehlani can suck a toe. " You ready?" Alex says getting in the car. I nod and Ali drives us to the airport.

" Have a safe flight you two." Ali says as we hug her. " Keep your head up little one." I nod and close the door. Alex and I board our plane headed to Arizona.// Time Skip //We landed in Arizona and a car was waiting for us. I was hoping to see Lauren but, I know she's working. Alex and I decided to go to the hotel and take a nap before the show tonight.

About 2 hours later I roll over in my bed and see Alex drying her wet hair. " Hey sleepy head. You wanna shower and get ready?" I nod rubbing my eyes.

I grab my phone checking for anything important and I see a text from Mal.

Mal 💗😘: Hey baby! I miss chu I know you're probably tired but text me before the show. I love chuuu 😘

Me: I miss you more 😫 I hate being away from you. And I love chuuu more 😘😘

Mal 💗😘: Ill see you soon hopefully 💗 I'm gonna head to dinner with Rose so I'll call you in the morning 😘 I love you 💗 have an amazing time. Call me if you need anything

Me: Txt me if anything happens Mallory

Mal 💗😘: You don't have to worry

Me: I do cause she likes you 🙄

Mal 💗😘: No she doesn't. But gtg I love you 😘

Me: Yeah yeah love you too 🙄💗

I head in the shower and get ready for the show. I wore my 5H shirt I got made that says Jauregui on the back. Alex grabbed the keys to the room and we headed to the show.

" Are you nervous to see Lauren?" she asks me. " Yeah. I don't know how she's gonna be. She's strong but they've been married for years." Alex just nods and we finally arrive.

We head through the back door. Some fans stopped us for pictures and autographs. Telling Alex she's their favorite soccer player and blah blah. Someone called her their mother and it ticked me off.

She's my mom. Like don't say that. We walked in and the girls were wrapping up their M&G. Lauren didn't see me so I went to the back of the line with Alex.

It was our turn and Lauren wasn't paying attention. She turns around and her eyes get big. She engulfs me in a hug and I hold onto her tightly like I'll never see her ever again.