Chapter 50

|| Mal's POV||

We're on our way to my parents house in Colorado and I couldn't be happier. Y/n is finally meeting my parents for the first time and I can tell she is a nervous wreck.

I watch her leg bounce up and down in the Uber we're in. "You'll stress your leg more like that" I put my hand on her leg so she can stop. She looks at me frowning and looks out the window. It's been two weeks since her injury and she's gotten better.

She wants to play so bad but Alex and Jill don't even let her near a ball. Speaking of Alex she's sitting in the front seat scrolling through Instagram it seems.

We finally arrive and I get my bags along with y/n's our of the trunk. I open the door and smile greatly when memories flood in.

Y/N POV

I enter the nice clean house which makes me even more nervous. What if they don't like me? "Mallory how are you? Oh my gosh is this her?" I look over to see who it is and it's Mallory's mom.

I just freeze not knowing what to do, I feel my body get engulfed by a hug making me hug back.

"Mallory you have a good one" Mal's dad comes down the stairs smiling great at me."You're y/n right?" Mal's dad asked"Uh yes I am sir. It's nice to meet you both" I stutter making Mal giggle placing a light kiss on my head.

Alex finally enters the house and introduces herself to the parents obviously they know who she is. "Y/n you can call us Horace and Karen, you're apart of the family now. So tell me how you guys met" Karen lead us to the living room and I begin to tell the story.

"Let me get this straight so Mal she cheated on her twice?" Horace says a little angry."I didn't mean to." Mal whispers I smile at her."Damn it Mal we didn't raise no pedophile sexing up 16 year old" Karen laughs out making Alex laugh as well."Mom she's 17 now" Mal whines pulling me closer to her.

"Y/n i really like you. Mallory you really did a good job, not the cheating part but you guys are amazing together" I smile at them. Wow they actually like me I'm dying inside.

Mal takes Alex and I upstairs to show us where we're staying. Obviously I'm staying with Mal and it doesn't make Alex too happy.

"Mal please don't have sex with my daughter not when we're staying here it's not right" Alex groans at Mal who is just smiling.

"Mom we won't don't worry. I know it's rude to do it in their house." I sigh. Alex pulls me into her embrace and glares at Mal."I'm watching you Pugh" Alex says and walks out of the room.

I close the door gently and straddle Mal's lap. "She didn't say we couldn't make out" I whisper taking Mal lips in mine. I can feel Mal smiling into the kiss as she takes my ass into her hands like she always does.

"Why do you have such an obsession with my ass?" I ask her breaking the kiss."How Can I not? It's one of the best things in the world" she answers kissing me again.

"MALLORY YOUR SISTER IS HERE" A loud voice makes us breaking apart. Mal mutters something under her breath and holds my hand.

We head downstairs and a loud scream makes me jump. "OH MY GOD IS THIS HER?" Brianna shows a shocked face."Mallory you're dating the Y/N Jauregui?" Brianna asks stills shocked. Mal just nods making Brianna come closer to me.

"If it okay if I hug you?"Brianna asks and I just nod. She hugs me very tightly almost cutting the my air supply.

"Okay Brianna let go of my girlfriend" Mal growls pulling me away. "Great everyone is here, I'll start making dinner" Karen announces. Alex goes to help while Brianna,Mal and I head to the living room.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?" I immediately nod at Brianna who just smiles. "Bri she is gonna kick your ass" Mal laughs. "Y/n if you beat my ass I'll buy you Starbucks" Brianna hands me the controller and we start.

I'm way ahead of Brianna which isn't surprising I usually beat everyone expect Tobin. I finally reach te end making Brianna yell 'fuck'. "Brianna watch your mouth" Horace glares at Brianna who just rolls her eyes.

"Y/n put on your tape if you're going to walk more" Alex says pointing at me. I groan I'm literally just walking around the house not running a marathon.

"Y/n if you're not up there on the count of three-" I run upstairs immediately regretting it feeling pain. "Y/n! Why would you run" Alex comes up the stairs and I just sit not able to stand anymore.

She lifts me up and takes me to her room. She places the tapes where they're supposed to be. I walk down stairs slowly but hey I made it.

I sit next to Mal and Alex at the table. We start eating while Brianna starts asking questions."So have y'all had sex already?""Brianna!""What its a question!""We have" I reply not bothering to look up.

"Damn Mal you saved your ass. If she wasn't 16 you'll be in jail" Brianna snorts, I look at Mal and hold her hand so she can change the expression on her face.

We finish dinner and everyone heads up stairs to do their business. "Go on a date with me" Mal proposes making me nod and kiss her. We haven't been on a date officially so it'll be fun.

We decide to wear something casual and we start heading out. Mal got the the keys of her parents car and we're off.

"This is our first official date" Mal smiles and I reach over to kiss her cheek. We arrive at a nice restaurant, Mal takes my hand in hers and we walk through the doors.

"Reservation for Pugh" Mal says to the lady who gets our menus and takes us to our booth.

"I hope this is okay" Mal nervously scratched her neck."as long as your here baby it's perfect" I reply smiling at her.

AFTER DINNER

We're back at the house and it's around 8:30ish. I'm on Mal's lap in the living room along with her family and my mom. "So y/n tell me about you like have you ever drank or smoked" Karen asks bluntly making my eyes widen.

"I have done both" I squeak out afraid of their reactions. " Mal your girlfriend is more exciting than you anyways when was the first time " Karen asks curiously."My first time drinking was around 15 I believe I was with Lauren and I wanted to try it. I try to stick to something light when I go out to parties but it usually doesn't work. Uh my first time smoking was at 14. Kehlani was doing it so I was like screw it and I tried it. I still do both but not too often" I finally finish to see them just nod.

-I had an amazing time in Colorado but I'm excited to go home and see everyone.