Chapter 47

SKIP TO NEXT DAY

"How old do you have to be to get a kid's meal" Nicki asks the drive thru lady"You don't have to be a certain age" The lady responds."The important question of america" I say. Nicki gets her fries and drives off to practice.

"The queens have arrived bow down peasants" Lizette jokes walking towards the field."Why did you come baby you're going to get bored" I ask Mal who is just lost in her own world."I want to be with you that's why I can leave if you want" Mal shrugs. I frown and wrap my arms around her so she wouldn't leave. She chuckled and kisses my head.

We take a seat on the bleachers waiting for the try outs to start. "My favorite couple how are you guys" Coach comes up to Mal and I smiling."We're pretty good coach how's yourself" Mal responds brightly."You aren't getting married right because I saw the headlines" My eyes widen at the news."We aren't right now, it's not the right time" Mal responds making Coach nod. He goes back to the other coaches for whatever reason.

"So there's headlines now?" I ask"I guess so" Mal checks her phone and shows it to me.'USWNT'S MALLORY PUGH AND Y/N JAUREGUI-MORGAN ENGAGED?' I read the headline and just look at my girlfriend.

"Should we say something about it?" I ask her."Yeah just to break rumors" Mal nods.I unlock my phone and open Twitter to tweet.

'I am not engaged to Mallory. It's just a promise ring chill guys' I press tweet and it goes through.

"Y/n look who's here" Becca lightly taps my arm and I turn to my right. Madison is back, I don't know why but I know Mal won't be happy. Next to her is Claire? What is she doing here.

I stand up and try to walk but immediately get pulled back. "You're not going over there" Mal growls."Damn Daddy Mal is making an appearance" Lizette jokes."Shush it go back to your girlfriend" Nicki joins in the conversation."Wait is Marisela coming?" I ask excited, I haven't seen her in a long time."Yeah she is along with Danna" Lizette smiles.

More people start arriving to start the camp or try outs, I think it's both. We lost a lot of players based on them being seniors but our team is still strong I hope.

"Damn Jauregui you're still dating that soccer player?" I turn around to see how said that. I immediately hug Marisela. I missed her a lot, the last time I saw her was about a year and a half ago. We break the hug and she goes with her girlfriend.

I look at Danna who is just talking to Nicki, I hug her as well. Yeah she's my ex but she's also one of my closest friends and I missed her.

I walk over to Mal who is just glaring at Danna so hard she could break her. "Baby be nice or no sex for a month" her eyes go wide and she says a hi to Danna. I smirk at the power I have over her.

MADISON POV

I only came here because my parents wanted me to be active plus most of my family lives here. I met this chick Claire who is nice I think but obviously has a crush on y/n.

"You like Jauregui don't you" I nudge her."No no I don't""Yeah you do. You keep staring at her""Okay maybe I do. Do you think i have a chance? I'm staying at her house for a bit based on family problems and my mom is a friend of Kehlani's. Maybe I can get close to her and become her friend!" She smiles brightly and I just nod in disapproval.

"Listen sweety. There's no way you're getting a chance. She's dating Mallory Pugh, not to mention y/n's mom is Alex Morgan. Becoming her friend will be tough based on her girlfriend and her friends. Just saying you won't become her friend for the following reasons. She has enough of them plus those 4 right there are literally her family, you mess with one of them you mess with all of them. Second Mallory is over protective as fuck knowing now she doesn't like you because I saw the way you look at y/n already. Third good luck getting passed Lizette because-"