Chapter 61

Y/n's POV

Time Skip

Hey guys. Recap. My life. Rollercoaster. I know. So, for starters, I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL. IM OUT OF THE HELL HOLE!

I am not going to college but instead gonna start deciding which NWSL Club I want to join. Also, Jessie and I broke up. We didn't feel the love anymore. After our first time it slowly became more sex.

She still had feelings for some chick she was messing with before me. I'm totally fine with it because we're still friends. She's actually one of  my best friends.

I was currently with my mom and Kelley and we were out together. My phone rings and I quickly answer smiling.

" Hello?"
" Hi baby!" Mal says excited.
" Hiiii I miss you." I say pouting.
" Aww baby its ok I'll see you sooner than you think."

I couldn't help but to smile. Oops. Sorry forgot to mention this little tiny detail. IM BACK WITH MALLORY DIANE PUGH.

Time Skip

Mal's POV

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. I got my shit together. I needed to eat my girlfriend backs and this time around I'm for sure gonna keep her.

I was at Lauren and Kehlani's house and Alex was also here. Y/n was out with her friends at the movies and I thought this would be the perfect time to talk to them.

I knocked on the door and Kehlani answers. " Hey Mal. Y/n isn't here right now." I nod. " I know. I came to talk to you guys and Alex if she's here. " she opened the door wide for me to come in.

I said hi to Lauren and Alex as we all sat on the couch. " What'd you need Mal?" Lauren asks. I let out a breathe.

" I know things with Y/n and I have been rocky and went through a lot.  I want you guys to know I really love her. I'm sorry for everything I put her through and everything  put you guys through. She's amazing. I'm truly in love with her. With all that being said, Alex I want to ask you first since you are her biological mother, may I have your daughters hand in marriage?"

Their faces went into shock. Lauren and kehlani's eyes got watery. " Mal, you've put my daughter through hell and yet she still crawls back to you. Originally, I wouldn't agree to this but yes. You may have her hand in marriage. But promise me you won't hurt her because I will end your career and I'm not joking." Alex says and I nod saying I promise.

" It's a yes from me." Kehlani says and Lauren says the same.  " Oh geez I feel like this is X Factor!" Lauren says and we all smile. " So when are you asking?" Kehlani asks.

" I want to do it after our game against Portland. She loves Portland and it'd be special for her and for me. Hopefully we win so I take two wins that night." I say.

" Well, do you have a ring?" Alex asks and I nod. I grab my bag and pull out a box. I show them the ring. " Aww." They all say tearing up.  The three of them stand up and we have a group hug.

As that's happening, Y/n walks in. " Umm, what's going on?" She asks setting her keys down. We all let go. " Mal was telling us she'll be a starter for the game against Portland. " Lani says.

" When doesn't she start?" Y/n replies. " Stop asking so many questions." Lauren says. " I'm just saying, she always starts." She shrugs. " Well my hamstring is better so I'm starting for sure. " She nods walking over and pecking my lips.

" Mal whats that in your pocket?" I start to panic. She sees the box. Oh fuck. " huh?" I ask. " Oh it's just your earphones. " I let out a sigh and she pulls me upstairs with her.