HELP.

So, I really have been thinking all my stories on here are trash (with an exception to "Scoring A Morgan" and "Baby Pugh" of course).
I feel like after Baby Pugh, things went wrong and I don't have the same abilities as I used to. Sure, I come up with ideas, but that isn't enough to fulfill a whole story and give it life.
I'm coming here to ask, should I continue writing or give it up. I don't know if you all are even interested in reading. That's probably the only thing that keeps me writing. Your kind messages and stuff. It keeps me going and makes me feel like I'm doing something.
Also, a lot of you have asked where the other name that usually appeared on my stories went, of my co-writer went, and it's gone. No need to really get into that too much because it's a sensitive matter but I'm a lone wolf again lol.
Anyway, I kind of miss writing but I just don't know what to do anymore and I need something to do again that fills me with joy so, lmk if I should continue.
Should I pick up one of the stories I was originally writing, try something super new and use one of your ideas and turn it into something, or come up with something again and try to stick to it. I feel like wattpad is empty and there isn't any new stories coming in for our beloved USWNT/Female athletes in general so, why not fulfill that.
I'm babbling now but yeah. Someone help me...
WHAT DO I WRITE LOL
Private message me or something, comment.
- ♥️♥️♥️