Chapter 26

|| Lauren's POV ||

Since Mal's been here with Y/n, I haven't really had to keep an eye on her. I've been super busy with the girls and there's been a lot of tension.

Well more specifically between Camila and I. Somewhat Dinah as well. Dinah is still upset about the whole situation. Dinah calls Y/n her little baby and she says no one can touch her.

She reminds me of Alex sometimes. She doesn't like when Mal is groping Y/n's ass and stuff of that nature. We were at soundcheck and Y/n went out with Mal. As long as she isn't here around Camila I'm fine.

We wrapped up soundcheck and Camila disappeared. Y/n and Mal said they were on their way back because the show starts in a bit.

|| Camila POV ||

I left with Ashlee to go buy flowers for Y/n. Lately she's been the only person I could go to and talk to. The girls are shutting me out. I don't know how many times I have to apologize.

I get it. It's Lauren's daughter. I shouldn't have done what I did but, it's done. Y/n forgave me. I don't know why they can't. " So you never told me why you're buying her flowers."

I turn and look at Ashlee. " Just to buy some for her." She gives me a look. " What's the real reason?" I sigh. " I want her to like me back." I look away knowing she was gonna look at me like I'm crazy. " She's in a relationship Camila."

I rolled my eyes thinking of hearing Y/n and Mal the other night. " Ok I know that. I don't ever see Mal buy her flowers or be sweet. It's just like all she wants is to fuck Y/n. That bugs me. Y/n should be treated like a queen not a fuck buddy."

That really bugs me I swear. Mal always has her hands all over Y/n's body. I'm pretty sure it bugs Y/n. For Christ's sake, she's still 16. Mal shouldn't use her for her own needs. I grabbed some of Y/n's favorite snacks, a card, and a teddy bear to go along with her flowers.

We headed back to the bus and thankfully no one was in there or around. Ally told me everyone was inside getting ready. I signed the card and put everything in the bunk Y/n sleeps in. I know she loves teddy bears so why not. It even has a soccer ball attached. I bet Mal knows nothing about her.

I could treat her better than Mal and she knows it. Everything was set in her bunk and I went back into the venue. The girls were getting their food so I waited my turn in line. 10 minutes later Mal and y/n come in.

Mal was carrying Y/n as they were both laughing their asses off. " Mal be careful with her. Her cast is off but her arm can still be sore." Mal nods putting Y/n down on the ground. Y/n turns around with her hand on Mal's chest. She leans up to peck Mal on the lips. Of course Mal puts her hand on her ass.

I almost threw up. They are gross. What happened to the innocent Y/n? I blame Mal. Y/n used to be against all the PDA. I couldn't worry about them anymore. I had to go get ready for the show.

|| Y/n's POV ||

Mal and I decided to watch the show tonight and we stood off to the side of the stage. The next song on the set list wasEverlasting Love. Camila turned and looked at me as the song played.

I swear she was making eye contact with me. Mal wasn't paying attention because she would be pissed. Camila continued looking in my direction somewhat paying attention to the rest of the crowd and then pointed at me and sung " You're my ever- ever- lasting love."

// Time Skip //

The show ended and I went to the bus. Mal's friends were at the show so she went to go chat it up with them. One of her friends kept checking me out so that's really why I left her with them.

I get to my bunk and notice a bear, candy, flowers, and a card. Mal is so sweet I wonder when she did this. I open the card and start to read.

I don't know how else I can tell you this but I love you. I'm in love with you. Being with you or around you makes me feel safe and sound. I regret not telling you my feelings sooner. I know I can treat you better. I love you and I'm not kidding.~ Yours truly,Canola 💙

I quickly hid everything except for the chocolates and the bear. I got up and bumped into someone in the bus. " Oh fuck. My bad." I look down and it's Camila. I had the card in my hand about to put it in my bag. She looked at it.

" Camila, I read it." I say. " Y/n I had to tell you. I couldn't keep it in." I nod. " It's fine. Just remember I'm with Mal.

|| Lauren's POV ||

Camila left back to the bus thank god Mal is here with Y/n because after every show Y/n goes straight to the bus. I actually haven't seen Y/n. She must be somewhere with Mal. I see Mal walk past and I don't see Y/n.

I start to freak out until Y/n runs from the hall and jumps on Mal's back. I let out a breath and returned to the girls.

|| Y/n's POV ||

Mal carries me to the bus and we go in my bunk. " Where'd you get these chocolates?" She asks. " one of the fans gave it to Mani but she didn't want it." She nods her head and I get a text.

Mom 💜⚽️: I cant wait to see you 💜 miss you lots 😘

Me: I miss you too 😘 see you soon

I smile thinking about seeing Alex. These past months I've really grown to love Alex. I really think she would have been an amazing mother. She is an amazing mother I should say. I really miss her.

Me: I love you Mom 💜 goodnight

Mom 💜⚽️: I love you too 💜 goodnight

I close the messages and scoot into Mal. I lay my head on her chest falling asleep.