Chapter 32

|| Y/n's POV ||
I woke up in the morning with Mal's hands on my waist. I got out of her hold doing my morning routine. Exiting my room I peak around the corner into the kitchen seeing Alex on the counter with Kelley in between her making out.

I wanted to puke. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around me. I turn around to a giggling Mallory. I hit her arm. " Don't do that." I whisper yell. She lightly shoved me out the door of my room.

" Ok, no sex on the counter." I say as we enter the kitchen. Alex blushed getting off the counter. Alex and Kelley pull stuff out to make breakfast as Mal starts kissing all over me. Her hands find my ass.

" Mallory." Alex says giving her a glare. Mal continues. I try to push her off lightly but it seems like she wanted to test Alex's nerves today.

She groped my ass and kissing on my neck. There was a hickey that would for sure be present on my neck. I moaned trying to get her to stop.

" Mallory!" Alex says. "Mom chill she isn't doing anything bad, you're the one whose making out with Kelley on the counter" I remark still feeling Mal hands on my ass.

"And you need to stop being so horny all the time and I meant it Mal." I turn around and face Mal pushing her off me.

"I haven't had you in a while" She whines."Babe it's been like 3 weeks not that long" i say"Well that's too long for me" Mal restates making me roll my eyes.

Kelley and Alex finally finish making breakfast and Mal hasn't stopped being all touchy.

"So tiny Morgan what nwsl team are you going to play with when you're old enough?" Kelley asks eating her breakfast."I'll like to play for Portland but if Alex doesn't move then I'll play for Orlando not that I have a choice, then move when I'm old enough to live on my own." I respond making Alex's eyes lighten up at the name of her team while Mal rubs my thigh innocently.

We all started to think of random topics and talk about them to pass time. Now the topic was tattoos.

"Mal and Alex I know you guys have one already but does Y/N have one that's the question" Kelley makes eye contact with me"Kelley she's sixteen how is she going to get one at this age?" Alex exclaims."Lauren has three tattoos while Kehlani has a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if she has one" Kelley says amused at the topic.

"I do have one it's under my boob" I simply say making Mal and Kelley smile while Alex's eyes widen.

"What is it of?" Kelley asks"Roman-numeral 27" Mal answers Kelley"How would you know?" Alex asks still shocked.

"Mom did you really just ask that it's not that hard to figure out why she's seen it" I tell Alex"Right" She says glaring at Mal.

Mal and I stuck around the house as Kelley and Alex left to get ready for their game today. Orlando was playing Sky Blue today.

The two lovebirds we're going against each other. I decided to be nice and I wear Alex's Jersey. I grabbed it out the closet and looked at it. " Hey Mal?" I say as she comes back in the room.

" Yes babe?" She says sitting on the bed. " So I've been thinking, what if I change my name?" Mal looks at me sideways. " But I like your name." She says in a baby voice.

" Not my first name. My last name. What if I change it from Jauregui to Morgan?" She smiles. " What if you change it to Pugh?" I look at her and roll my eyes. " I'm serious Mal. I've been thinking about it."

" Well if you feel you should, do it. I think it would be good to do and it'd make Alex happy. You two are acting more like mother and daughter you basically live with her now." I nod and out the jersey on. I'm changing my name. I will be a Morgan.// Time Skip //We get to the game and the women are all warming up. I see Ali doing drills. She looks pretty hot. I swear if I was old enough, I'd go for Ali.

People started calling Mal and I asking for pictures which we gladly said yes to. Someone even wore her jersey even though she's not playing.

One girl came up to me asking for a picture and she was a cutie. " Y/n I've been to one of your games at Diamond bar and you're amazing. I hope you make it pro. I'm pretty sure you will. I admire you a lot."

" Aww thank you. What's your name?" I ask the girl. " Liz. I actually live in California I'm just visiting my dad." " Really?! Where?" I ask the girl. " I live in Chino."

" Oh really that's like Next door to Diamond Bar somewhat." She nods. I start talking to her more as the women continued to get ready. I notice she keeps staring.

" Do I have something on my face?" I ask giggling. " No you're just really cute. Sorry." I blush. " No no, you're fine." I see Mal glaring from the side. She comes behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and pecking my neck.

" Hi baby." She says. " Hey. Mal this is Liz, Liz this is Mal." Mal shakes her hand. " Yeah I'm her girlfriend." Mal says and Liz just lightly smiles.

I continue talking to Liz and Mal looks annoyed. Liz keeps complimenting me and I feel Mal's hand go to my ass. " Y/n, we should really hang out you seem like a lot of fun. " I smile at what Liz said and right as I was about to reply, Mal jumps in.

" Yeah She is fun, in a lot of areas. Speaking of which, I think we'll have some fun tonight right babe?" I swat Mal's hand and Liz looks disgusted.

" I'm so sorry Liz. I'll text you." She nods as I drag Mal back to our seats. " Why did you do that?!" She smirks. " She was all over you and you allowed it. She needs to know you belong to me." I roll me eyes as the game starts.

" GOAL! MORGAN DID IT AGAIN!" I yell as my mom scored and she looked up at me. She smiled seeing me wearing her jersey.
// Time Skip //
I get on the field and run to my mom. I jumped on her. " Woah" She says holding onto me so I don't fall. " Good job!" I say kissing her cheek.

" Thanks." She drops me and Kelley comes over giving her a hug. " I'll see you later yeah?" Kelley says and Alex nods. " No sex please?" I say to Alex. She rolls her eyes and Mal follows behind us.

We get back to the house and Mal goes straight to my room. " What's up with her?" I shrug my shoulders. " She's a little salty." Alex nods and grabs her keys.

" I'll be home a little later. I'm going out with Kelley no sex in my house please if so, spray and wash your sheets." I nod and kiss her. " Love you Mom." She smiles saying she loves me back. She drives off and I head into the room with Mal.

Mal was laying on the bed with Frankie petting him. The little York is enjoying the rubs from Mal. " Babe, what's wrong?" I say shutting my door.

" Nothing." Mal mumbles. I walk over to the bed and she gives me no eye contact. She continues to look at our child. " Babe... Mal... what's wrong?" She rolls her eyes.

I grab Frankie. " Hey! I was petting him!" She says siting up. " Ok but I don't think he wants to witness his parents have sex." Mal's eyes widen. I straddle her waist after letting Frankie out and closing my door.

I kiss on Mal's neck and her hands find my ass. " I'm starting to think my ass is all you like now." I say smirking. She connects our lips again and flips me over.

" Woah." I say. " I've been waiting for this Babe so I'm in charge." I let Mal get to work. She wasn't kidding. She stripped me out of my clothes and went to work.

The room was filled with moans and I haven't felt this good in a while. I missed Mal's touch. I came undone and decided to show the same attention to Mal.

After another hour we were finished and I grabbed the sheets throwing them in the washer. Mal and I replaced the sheets and took a shower after.

We got back in bed and I cuddled into my girlfriend. " Next time you let Liz or any other girl eye you the way she was, you don't get to touch." My eyes get big and I blush.

" Mal, I really love you." I say and she smiles. " I love you more." She kisses me on my forehead bringing me closer. I drift to sleep in the arms of my lover.