Chapter 70

Sofia's POV

I woke up in Y/n's room but no Y/n. I decided to go freshen up in the bathroom noticing that I'm way too late for practice.

I walk out to the living room to see Christen on the couch. "Hey sleepy head!" She says with a smile and I give a light one back joining her on the couch. "Chris, where's Y/n?"

"She went to get your phone fixed." I just nodded and preceded to sit on the couch. There was silence but it wasn't awkward. Christen cuts off the tv and turns to me.

" Sofia, can I ask you a question?" I just nod. "Why did you break up with Matt? Like really." She asks. I pause. "Umm, can this stay between us?" She nods.

" I really like Y/n. And I figured this out the other day that I'm- I'm falling in love with her. I couldn't continue to be in a relationship with someone I'm not in love with anymore. He figured it out on his own and I tried to deny it for as long as I could. Her moving to Chicago has made things worst. She's all I think about."

"Sofia, she's engaged." I sigh. "I know but that's not stopping me. I tell myself that all the time. At camp, I can't help but to envy their relationship. Mal, Mal gets to have my girl. She's what's in my way. All I want is Y/n. I can't be happy without her. I just want a chance. Mal beat me. I had my chance. When they took a break. I need her."

Christen just stared at me. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, when they took their break, you kinda didn't have a chance. You know Y/n is madly in love with Mal. But I support you. I shouldn't, but I do."

"So you're gonna help me?" I ask.

— — — — —

Kehlani's POV

I just got back to LA and I'm finally home. I knew Lauren wouldn't be here of course. She's with the girls of Fifth Harmony. It's so weird being here. It's so quiet.

Y/n isn't here anymore. Lauren is always gone. I have nothing but work to keep me busy. I walk into the dining room to see some envelope and a note. I picked up the note first.

" Get your shit together. I got 20/20 vision and now I'm keeping my distance. Have a nice life. I'm "miss movin' on" . Bye bye.

- Lauren "

I moved the note and opened the envelope. I took the papers out and read the top.

" Divorce Agreement "

What the hell?! Is she really ending things. I grab my phone and call her being sent to voicemail.

— — — — —

Lauren's POV

I was in Miami with the girls and we were at the studio. "Girls, I'm ready to write. I have a shit ton to say." They all just stare back at me understanding what I'm getting at.

They've been telling me I need to be happy and move on. I can't continue to be hurt by Kehlani. I also need to tell Y/n but, that can wait.

Bye bye Lani.

— — — — —

Y/n's POV

Today Alex and I were going to find a dress. We were walking around different stores. "So did you and Mal decide where you want to get married?"

"No, but i was thinking maybe in Colorado." I say turning to her. " Ooh that'd be nice. Or in Orlando close to mom." She says with a smile. "Yeah, no." I say and she laughs.

" Our honeymoon is definitely in Hawaii. But I also want to go to Australia." I say honestly. "Kelley and i were planning to go. We can do a couples trip. Some aussies from my team are down there. It'd be a fun trip."

" I'm down. And Mal is down to go wherever I go so count us in!"

We continued looking around different stores and decided to go get some food. We were walking in the shopping center when I bump into someone.

I look up to see Dua.