Chapter 45

|| Y/n's POV ||

// Time Skip 1 Year //

It's been one whole year since all that crazy stuff happens between Mal and I, my family, servando breaking my arm, all that stuff.

Let me take my precious time an update you on my life. We'll start off with Alex. Alex and I spent a lot of time together and even went on a mini vacation to Hawaii.

She got stressed out so I just blurted out " Let's go to Hawaii!" and to my surprise she said yes. We stayed in Hawaii for about a week. It was a nice chance to bond and forget about all of our issues at home.

We played beach soccer as well. That consisted of us falling on our asses a lot. It was just a nice peaceful get away. I grew even closer to Alex within that week. I'm really thankful for her now.

Moving on, Lauren and Kehlani are back together. Kehlani finally got her shit together and fully left Toushai alone. Like did she not think that was a bit weird, basically dating your twin? I'm gonna sip my tea.

Danna and I are still together. I can't say happily because we've had some bumps in the road. I don't see this relationship lasting if I'm being honest. Somethings not right. I'm trying to keep it alive but I don't know how much longer I can try.

Is it bad I can hardly say " I love you" to her anymore? It's getting bad. I still want to be friends with her after this. So let's hope we don't end with some huge argument or something.

The National team has also been watching me. The school made it to Nationals and we won! There's so many scouts calling me. I scored 3 goals in our championship game. Everyone was calling me a " True Morgan" or a " True baby horse".

Alex was at my game with Kelley, Tobin, and Christen. It was nice to have their support along with my adopted family.

Lastly, Mal. I don't really talk to her at all. At times I avoid her and try to avoid talking to her. She's not worth my tears anymore. Crying over her when I would was useless. I should've known she was going to turn around and break my heart again.

But, she's besides the point. I was currently waiting on Danna at this park. There was some carnival thing going on today. Usually she would pick me up but she told me she couldn't.

She was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. Right as I was about to call her she calls me.

Danna 😘 is calling...

" Hey Babe, I'm sorry but I can't make it. Something came up."" Danna, are you serious? I'm already here"" Yeah I'm sorry. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

The line goes silent and I let out a sigh. Suddenly I feel someone's hands on my shoulders and I go into defensive mode. I stand up quickly turning around with my fist balled up.

I look to see a laughing Danna. " Danna that's not funny." I say slightly salty. She puts her hand out and I stand up walking past her.

" You're not gonna hold my hand?" I keep walking. " No you pissed me off." I say. She runs up to me intertwining our hand. " I love you." She says kissing me. " I love you too."

We carried on with our time at the carnival. Eating all kinds of food that probably wasn't good for us right now. I looked at Danna as we walked around hand in hand. I can't do this.

// Time Skip //

Danna and I head back to the car, she drives back to my place. The car ride is silent which is weird."Y/n i need to tell you something""Me too""I'm breaking up with you" we both say making us smile."We're better off friends honestly, plus we're going to be all over the United States so it's easier this way" Danna pays my thigh. We talk for a bit until I enter my house.