Chapter 52

Y/N POV

Lauren dragged me to a meeting and I'm bored to death. I brought my switch to keep me entertained or just because I'm still a child. Dua is also here which is nice but she's all the way across the table. The meeting starts and I don't pay attention obviously.

A few moments later Dinah grabs my switch and gives it to Lauren making me pout. "This part regards you y/n" Will says. What do I have to do that involves my mom and Dua.

"We're going to have you be a PR couple with Dua to promote her album as well as fifth harmony's upcoming album" my eyes widen at the news.

"Friendly reminder I'm dating Mallory Pugh Will and you know this" I say calmly not trying to lose my shit. "I know that but it's a good chance to get money" he shrugs and dismisses the table.

"Y/n if you're not comfortable about it then I'll cancel it if you'll like" Dua's voice makes me snap out of my trance."I have to talk to Mal about it" I sigh following Lauren out the door.

LATER

"Y/N ARE YOU INSANE THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE DOING THIS STUPID STUNT WITH DUA" Mal angrily yells making me flinch in surprise. I hate when people yell.

"Mal im sorry. I'll tell Dua to cancel it" i try to hold back tears. I'm scared that she's going to break us up again.

"No y/n it's whatever, we're done call me when you're out of Dua's ass" She slams the door making me feel weak and wanting to just die there and now.

The door opens revealing Alex and she comes and hugs me. I let everything out and I tell her what happened. "She is so dead. She should of supported you if she actually cared" Alex says making me cry even more.

NEXT WEEK

Mal has tried to contact me in every single way possible. Alex went off on her as well as Kelley,Kehlani and Lauren. Lizette almost kicked her ass but I don't blame them.

"I'm sorry love, she's an ass" Dua confesses making me smile. I'm over at her hotel room to make sure this stunt is believable. She posted something on her story and it shows me in it so I guess it's the start of it.

We start watching The Conjuring 2. I loved the first one so I'm pretty excited to be watching the second one. I was slowly cuddling into Dua not because I'm scared, I'm just cold that's all.

A loud boom coming the tv made me jump onto Dua's lap and straddle her by accident."You alright love?" She asks slightly laughing. I just nod my head staring at her lips but quickly look up at her eyes.

She smirks grabbing my waist and pulls me impossibly closer to her. I can feel her breath on my lips and it's driving me insane.

She lightly caresses my thighs making me want her even more. Yes I'm still deeply in love with Mallory. She broke me once more and she doesn't care. Not my fault the gorgeous Dua Lipa is literally face with me making me turned on.

I finally give in grabbing the back of her neck and smashing our lips together. She moans at the contact making me slightly smirk. I feel her tongue slightly asking for permission which I instantly grant.

Her hands slowly find their way under my shirt, she slightly drags her fingers across my abs making me let out a slight moan.

She plays with the hem of my shirt, I just nod my head for permission and she discards it in a quickly motion. Dua immediately places her hands over my boobs squeezing them getting a moan out of me.

She starts attacking my neck making me panic because I have practice with the national team. "Dua don't leave hickeys on my neck I have practice tomorrow" I say slightly out of breath. She just nods and moves on to my breasts marking them.

MORNING

"Babe wake up you have practice in a bit"Dua shakes me awake making me groan. I check the time and frown. I still have three hours till practice.

"Wanna go another round?" Dua chuckles slightly at my comment."Babe I think you had enough based on you cumming four times last night" I blush furiously at the fact. Dua is good obviously but no one can make me go off like Mal can.

AT PRACTICE

I give Dua a kiss before I leave the car and enter the field. "Baby of the Baby horse has finally arrived" Tobin jokes giving me a hug. "I'm not late right" I ask worried."You're actually early" she laughs I just nod.

I go up to Alex and jump on her back. She instantly reacts and keeps me up. "Hi baby how was your night" My eyes widen at the question. Do I tell her or not?

"Um it was fine""What did you guys do you don't seem so sure""We did it" I quickly say and I hear a scoff from my right and see Mal staring straight at me making me look away.

" don't worry baby I'm not mad. I actually like Dua so you're off the hook this time" I sigh in relief.Alex drops me from her back and I start putting on my cleats.

MAL POV

We're in the middle of a scrimmage and I can't stop staring at my girl. I don't care if Dua fucked her she is still mine and always will be. I might of fucked up but I need her in my life and I'll get her back.

It's pretty hot and everyone is sweating making y/n look even more hot. My mind immediately goes to the times when we had long nights if you know what I mean.

I immediately frown when she lifts up her shirt to wipe off her sweat, I see all the hickeys from last night making me angry.

I just watch y/n walk into the locker rooms and I walk behind her. No one really noticed which is good.

I hold her hips so she can stop she immediately tenses up and I turn her around. She relaxes when she looks up at me but frowns.

Y/N POV

"Mallory what do you need" I ask trying to pull away. She doesn't say anything and just kisses me shortly. For some reason I kiss back immediately. Of course i missed her a lot.

"I need you y/n i really do. I'm so sorry I keep fucking up I'm just mad and jealous I have to share you with someone else" I nod my head and kiss her."Mal it was a literal stunt I mean the sex wasn't but it was something we don't do again. I love you with all my heart, you're my world" I honestly say."So are we back on?" I quickly nod taking her lips into mine.We go back outside and jump back into the scrimmage.