Chapter 51

Y/N POV

"Okay that was just rude" Nicki says after I meg her with an empty water bottle. I cant practice because of my injury. I still have to attend practice but i just sit out.

The rest of the team are doing stairs and sprints later. Nicki,Danna,Lizette and Becca are also sitting out for some reason.

"You guys are fine why aren't you practicing" I ask them sitting on the ledge next to Lizette. "We didn't feel like practicing without you so here we are" Nicki shrugs her shoulders sitting next to Lizette.

"Okay ladies lets head up, you guys two" Coach points his finger at us and we gather our backpacks and go up the stairs to the field.

They start setting up the track for sprints and I immediately feel bad for JV. They have to run a lot. I remember those drills. The gals and I go on the field and start passing a ball to each other.

"Where's Mari?" I ask Lizette who is glaring at Marisela's sister. "She practicing yeah she's right there" she points Marisela out who is mindlessly talking to Isabelle.

"Ladies go on the field and prepare for a scrimmage" Coach announces making me frown. "Coach Can I play please" I pout."Y/n i cant have you get more injured""But I won't go hard I'll be easy""Fine Morgan go get changed" I smile at his response.

"Okay ladies come on let's get change for a scrimmage" I say.

We all change into our uniforms cause that's all we had in our lockers and headed out. We start warming up and immediately get into position when we're ready.

The game starts smoothly, I run with ease but not to fast to injure myself more. It was a corner kick for us and i was running around to get free but immediately get pushed down by this JV wannabe.

Before I can even get up she kicks me in the rids making me even more mad. I ignore the pain seeping in my body and get up to see Nicki pushing her back while Becca and Danna hold me back.

She tried to swing at me but Lizette pushed her hard enough to knock her down. "Okay ladies that's enough" Coach angrily say.

"Rebecca in my office now you guys as well." Coach says walking away nodding his head."Practice is over see you guys tomorrow at 7am" Isabelle says.

We all head to coach's office. We meaning the varsity girls. We all stand up because there's only two chairs and one is taken up by bitch.

"Alright ladies what I saw was unacceptable. Y/n I've known you for almost your entire life. I know you don't fight but tell me what happened." Coach sighs."I was running to have myself open for Guera's corner and Rebecca pushed me and kicked me in the ribs-" "no I didn't!" Rebecca scoffs making me roll my eyes.

Before I can do anything Danna comes to me and lifts up my jersey a bit to show the bruise that if forming on my left side. I see Coach's face turn red in anger I'm guessing.

I see Rebecca slowly shrink into her seat. "I would usually ask for your side by obviously I don't need to. You're suspended from the team for the whole season. Be grateful I didn't kick you off" Coach says. I smirk in victory