Chapter 59

Time Skip 6 months

Y/n's POV

Hey guys. It's mid/near end of senior year and I've been having a lot of colleges sending me offers. I'm honestly stuck and don't know what I'm gonna do. Here's a recap.

So far, I've visited USC, Stanford, UNC, UCI, and plenty more. Jessie is still tying her hardest to get me at UCLA.

Yes, I'm still with Jessie. She's just 😍😍 oh god. I can truly say I'm in love with the girl. She's my baby Canada. She's super supportive and always there when I need her.

It's a plus that she isn't too far away from me either like Mal was. Except when she has to go back to Canada. I get sad. She always makes an effort to FaceTime me before I go to bed no matter how tired she is.

She calls or texts me before games and early in the morning to make sure I have a good day. I don't know what I'd do without Jessie. She really helps me ease the stress I have nowadays.

Alex, her and Kelley are still going strong as hell. Their so cute. She really wants me to go to college before going pro because she wants me to have an education and blah blah blah.

She thinks I should experience the college life. I somewhat feel like I have. All the parties I've been to with Jessie and all the college events. I felt like a college student.

Nicki signed with Stanford. It kinda made me want to sign with UCLA just to play against her. I'm proud of her.

She wanted to try college before considering going professional. Some of my other friends were questioning if they even wanted to continue soccer. But for sure, I knew I wanted to continue.

I will not go through life without playing soccer. Alex couldn't be around with me right now because she's so busy with her career and life. I haven't spent much time with her lately cause she really wants me focused on school.

She's becoming a little more protective over me when it comes to Jessie. She thinks we're gonna fuck now since we're almost a whole year into our relationship.

Jessie and I have gotten close to the point but I've stopped it before it's happened and so has she. She respects my body enough. We haven't talked much about the subject but, I feel it coming.

Graduation was getting closer and closer and I'm not prepared. When I was with Mal, I dreamed of her taking me to prom but looks like it'll be different now.

I've been dropping hints to Jessie that I want her to ask me to my prom. I'm pretty sure she picked up the hint and probably ignored it. It's totally fine if she doesn't go.

I'll just go with a nice looking dude so she doesn't worry about me cheating on her. I have no interest in dudes.

Prom and graduation are the last things I'm looking forward to for school. Our soccer team made it to nationals and of course, WE KICKED ASS! It feels so good to win nationals in senior year.

Jessie's POV

Y/n and I are still happily together and god, that girl brings me so much joy. She really makes me feel happy all the time.

Her prom is coming up and I know she wants me to take her. I mean, it makes sense for me to take her since I am her girlfriend. It's the logical thing to do.

I really don't want her going with anyone else. Friends, she can go with since I know them but, I'm pretty sure they'll have dates. Prom is a magical night for everyone.

I definitely don't trust her going with a girl because, one, she's gay, two, she's fucking hot and I'm pretty sure some hot girl will try and make moves, and three, because I'm her girlfriend and I'm the only person she needs.