Chapter 9

|| Y/n's POV ||

It's been a few days since Mal and Alex left. I miss Mal a ton. I'm not gonna lie, I somewhat miss Alex too. We started to get along as she was here and I would say we're on good terms now.

I got up and did my morning routine to go to school. Sadly, I have to go back to this hell hole. As I'm putting stuff in my bag my phone dings. It's a text from my baby.

Mal 😘💗: Good morning baby 😘 have an amazing day at school wish I could be with you rn 💗

Me: Good morning babe❤️ I miss you too 😫 and you're so sweet ☺️

Mal 😘💗: Figured I'd make your morning since you have to go to hell 😂

Me: You make everything better 😘 but I gtg Lauren's calling me 💗

Mal 😘💗: Alright bby call me later 😘

I grab my bags and head downstairs. Lauren grabs her bag so we can head out. She drops me off at school and I head to my 1st period which I was almost late to.

// Time Skip //

Throughout the day I texted Mal to distract myself from school. I was walking out of practice when I see a familiar face at the gate of the field. I squint and rub my eyes and finally notice who it is. Madison.

Nicki looks at me weird. " What the hell are you doing?" I look at her. " Nothing." I say back. I finally register it's really Madison. I drop my bag by Nicki and run to Madison.

" Madison! What are you doing here?!" I exclaim. " I wanted to visit you. It's been a while." She tells me and I'm all smiles. I'm almost as happy as I was when Mal came. Key word - almost.

" Well come on you can meet my moms." I tell her. She looks at me with a smirk. " I've already met your mom, plenty of times." I finally think about what she's talking about and roll my eyes playfully.

// Time Skip //

We walked to my house since my moms couldn't pick me up. I open the door to my house and it's completely empty. I see franklin chilling in his bed. I fall back on the couch and Madison sits next to me.

" So what do you wanna do? Lauren and Kehlani are gone." She shrugs her shoulders. " Movies?" I nod my head. " Pizza? " I ask mainly because I was hungry. She says yes as I dial pizza huts number.

The pizza came about 15 minutes later and we headed up to my room. I remembered I was supposed to call Mal after practice but I guess that can wait. I have company.

Kehlani texted me that she won't be back tonight as well as Lauren. I told her I had a friend staying over which she was fine with. Madison and I watched a lot of movies and we got a bit bored and started tickling each other and playing around.

She was currently on top of me. Her face was super close to my face. I was kind of nervous on the inside. Thanks to my phone our moment was interrupted.

Madison looks over at my phone. It's Mal. Shit I never called her. " I'll let you answer that. Is it cool if I take a shower? And borrow clothes?" She ask and I told her to get a shirt and spandex out of my drawer.

I got her a towel and answered the phone. Mal was FaceTiming me of course.

" Hi baby!" - Y/n

" Hey what happened to you calling me earlier?" - Mal

" I kind of forgot and got distracted I'm sorry." - Y/n

We continued to talk and I missed this girl so much. She looks so cute. It's late where she is and she still decided to call me. We were currently laughing at her stupid story when Madison walks out the bathroom.

She has on one of my tanks and it's somewhat big on her. She was putting her hair in a messy bun when I hear Mal say something. "Babe, I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Night." I didn't even get to finish saying goodnight when she hangs up. I move over so Madison can lay beside me.

|| Mal's POV ||

I was on FaceTime with Y/n when I see Madison walk in her room. When did she even go to California. I go on snapchat and Y/n posted something on her story.

It was a video and Madison had the phone. She was laying on Y/n's shoulder and captioned it " amazing night 💗". That literally sent me over the edge and pissed me off.

I decided to call it a night before I see some more things that would make me annoyed. How is she ok with having some girl that's not me laying on her. Ugh it's getting to me so much.

|| Madison's POV ||

Y/n and I talked the rest of the night away and she fell asleep on me. I couldn't help but to stare at her. She's so beautiful. Mal is so lucky to have her.

She is really gorgeous. Anyone would be lucky to marry her. How can you not like this piece of art. Yes, I do like Y/n. A lot. I think I'm falling for her. I started to think about our days at camp and reminisce eventually falling asleep like her. With my head on her chest.