Chapter 43

|| Mal's POV ||

I walked onto the field and saw Danna with Y/n. Why was she even here? I would expect her to bring Nicki. As I'm walking towards them to talk to Y/n she says " Babe close your mouth, you'll catch flies."I paused.

What the hell? Nadine wasn't lying. Danna kissed Y/n's cheek and I was pissed. I turned around and walked away. I was so hurt. How could she move on?My fucking heart. I didn't even want to be here anymore. I would much rather go back to the hotel.

Lindsey made her way over to the bench where I was." Mal, what's wrong?" She asks sitting next to me. " Y/n moved on. That girl right there is her girlfriend." I say with no emotion. " Wow. Mal, maybe if you try talking to her."" Do you really think she's gonna be anywhere near me?" I ask Lindsey slightly harsh.

She puts her hands up in the air. " Sorry. I'm just pissed off that she could go on to someone else. She knows we could work out our issues together. We've done it before."" Mal you did cheat on her. For a second time." I glared. " You're not helping."

" Ok, how about you go in the locker room and I'll ask her to grab something from my locker. "I get up and walk in the locker room. What was I gonna say?

|| Y/n's POV ||

Lindsey asked me to go get her other cleats from her locker and me being the nice person I am, went to go get them. I left Danna with my mom even though I know she's still freaking out.I walked in the locker room and I saw Mal. I was just turning around to leave when she said my name.

" Y/n, please. Can I talk to you?" She pleads. " I knew this was a trick. What do you want Mallory?" I say rolling my eyes." I'm sorry. I was an idiot. I'm stupid. I really didn't mean for that to happen. You have to believe me. I miss you so fucking much and I'm dying without you. I cry myself to sleep almost every night thinking about you." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Ok, first off, you obviously don't miss me that much since you said you cry " Almost" every night. Mal, I cried every night after I broke up with you. Do you know how that fucking feels? I've been cheated on 3 times in my whole entire life by two people I fucking loved to death. Here I was thinking we were going to make it and that you wouldn't hurt me again and you did. So stop talking to me. Blame yourself for us being through cause you can't stop being horny for 5 minutes."I grabbed the cleats and walked out.

I wiped away the tears almost pouring out of my eyes. I went to Lindsey handing her the cleats and pulled Danna away from Alex." What's up babe?" She asks. I shook my head as she put her hands on my waist. She leaned down pecking my lips then bringing me into her body. I couldn't stop thinking about Mal.

// later that night//

Alex walks into my room as I'm laying with Danna. " Hey Girls, were going to the hotel to eat with the girls. The rest of the team is here." I nodded moving my head from Danna's chest.

We got up grabbing whatever we were going to take with us and went into the living room. Kelley, Ashlyn, and Ali were here.

Danna had finally stopped freaking out about being so up close and personal with the team.We got to the hotel and started eating at the buffet.

I see Tobin and run to her. " Hiiiiii!" I say and she hugs me back. " Hey kid." I grabbed some food and sat down with Danna. Danna was talking to Rapinoe the whole time.I got up to go call Lauren and Mal approaches me in the hall. " Mal I already told you I don't want to talk to-" she interrupts me.

" Hear me out, please."" I love you so much and you know that. You're my world. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. I swear. That's the worst mistake I've ever made in my life. Babe, I just want one more chance. I've fucked up many times and you came back to me. We're a good team and I love you. We can work things out together. You know that. I can't imagine-" I cut her off.

" Mal, I already told you. Stop talking to me! I'm done hearing your bullshit! I was in love with you for fucks sake! You had to hurt me! I already told you earlier, you just had to be the one to break my heart again. 3 times I've been cheated on! I can't fucking believe it. I was hurt Mallory! You did this to me. You're the reason I can't fucking think straight!"I was fully crying.

Tears of anger, sadness, and every other emotion was streaming down my cheeks. Mal was now crying as well. I knew what was coming next. She kept trying to talk and I began to panic.

It felt like the walls were closing in on me. My breathing became heavy but yet, it was hard to breathe. I was having an anxiety attack. I didn't see anyone in sight but Mal." Y/n/n calm down please. " Mal says softly and I shook my head repeatedly.

She took a step closer and I was gonna crumble. I needed Alex, Danna, Tobin, anyone.I backed up and kept shaking my head. I couldn't scream for help. It's like I was stuck. I finally managed to yell out.

" Mom!" Not even 5 seconds later Alex runs out.She runs over. " Baby are you ok?!" She grabs me and I cry on her. She looks over at Mal. Danna and Tobin come out and they pull me into them.

" Mal! I told you stay the fuck away from my daughter! I should've never trusted you! Cheating on her again! I swear to god I will kick your ass!" Alex backs Mal into a corner and Kelley jumps in grabbing Alex." Calm down Babe." Kelley says trying to get Alex to settle down.

" No! Fuck you Mallory! Next time I see you near my daughter I will not hesitate!" Alex says as Kelley pulls her away.Ashlyn came and picked me up taking me to her and Ali's room. Danna was rubbing my back and leaving small kisses on my forehead.

" it's ok babe." I layed my head on her shoulder and Alex eventually came in with Kelley." I'm sorry baby. I should've been watching you." She says as she bends down in front of me. " it's fine." I say softly.

She pats my knee. " You two ready to go?" Kelley asks. I just nod and intertwine my hand with Danna's.We head out and go straight to the car. Tobin and Krashlyn say goodbye to us and we get back to Alex's house. I showered and got into bed with Danna cuddling into her. She was all I wanted right now. I drifted to sleep rather quickly trying to forget about Mal.