Chapter 72

Y/n's POV

TIME SKIP

Mal and I decided to move the wedding up quickly due to all the drama going on around us. I settled for a simple white laced wedding dress. As for Mal, she went for the same. A lot has happened within the last few months and, it's been wild.

I told the press about Dua and I because she kinda forced me into it after exposing our contract. She got a big cut in her pay check from that and my pocket got huge. Mal and I recently just did a body issue together which I loved every minute of.
Sofia, Mal, and I talked about everything and she also got traded to the Houston dash.

Mal and I decided to have our wedding on a beach and we rented out a beach house for the day to get prepared. I haven't seen her and I miss her so much.
"Hey, you ready?" Alex says as she walks in. I turn and smile at her. Lauren files in with my bridesmaids.
My maid of honor is Nicki of course. I had some of the girls from the national team to be my bridesmaids.
Lauren looked at me and tears formed in her eyes. "Mom stop. I can't ruin my make up." She hugged me and it hit me. I'm getting married.

"I know I haven't been in your life for long but, you are such an amazing young lady and I'm proud of you and everything you are." Alex says with tears in her eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you too." She says back.

Time skip

Kehlani entered the room with her suit and she looked amazing. "You ready?" She asks. I nod and she grabs me kissing my cheek. She put her arm around me and we started walking to the entrance. I heard the music playing and I knew it was time. I was getting married.

Mal's POV

I was standing next to the pastor as my beautiful wife to be came down the aisle. My eyes started watering. I couldn't believe it. I was marrying the girl of my dreams. Once she came forward I grabbed her hand. She looked so beautiful.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish.
Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives? " the pastor finished.

"We do." Y/n and I say. I had the biggest grin on my face.
"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?"
"We do." We say.
"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other.
Mallory, please repeat after me ... "

The pastor says what he needed to say and I eagerly begin.
"I Mallory Diane Pugh , promise to love and support you Y/n Michelle Morgan, and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring I thee wed."

I took her hand slipping the ring on her finger as tears streamed down her face.

"Now y/n repeat after me." He says and y/n begins.

"I Y/n Michelle Morgan, promise to love and support you Mallory Diane Pugh, and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring I thee wed."

She then slips the ring on my finger and I let all my tears fall. I'm in love with this woman.

The pastor begins speaking again. "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth.
I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I step closer to y/n grabbing her face and connecting our lips. Her friend Guera yells out. "NO SEX PLEASE!" We pull away giggling turning to everyone as everyone cheered.

AFTER RECEPTION

The reception went amazing and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I've been wanting y/n for so long. Just to be alone with my wife. It feels so amazing to finally call her MY WIFE.

Y/n's POV

"Finally we're alone." Mal says. She connects her lips to mine as we entered the bedroom of our rented beach house. I lay back on the bed as she climbs on top of me.

"I love you so much Y/n and I'm never letting you go. You're everything to me. Never did I see myself marrying you after all the times I fucked up baby. I love you so much Mrs. Pugh. You are my whole world. You're my wife."Mal says.
I start tearing up and she kisses my tears away.
"I love you too baby."
"Now, can we please get to what I've been longing for all day?"
I bit my lip nodding as she rolled over on top of me.
"I scored a Morgan. Sickkkk."
Mal adds. I laugh at her corniness and kiss her.
"Baby making time!" She yells.
"Babe we can't make a baby that's not possible."
"We're having kids."
"For sure Mal. You know I love kids."
"I won't be the only one calling you Mami anymore." She says seductively.
"I love you Mal."
"I love you too Y/n."