Chapter 15

|| Y/n's POV ||

As we were finishing breakfast Tobin and Kelley wouldn't stop teasing us about last night. "Y/N how good was it one out of-","Guys that's enough leave the poor girls alone" Carli cuts Kelley off.

I mouth a thank you to Carli and she gives a nod in response. "Aww did captain Carli shut you up?" I smirk at Kelley. I turn to Alex who is just looking down on her plate, she hasn't said a word since the news.

"Is it bothering you that much?" I ask her. She looks at me with an expression I can't explain. "You're just 16 Y/N couldn't you wait another year?" She asks. I don't wanna be mean or anything but she's the one who got pregnant at 15.

"Everyone loses it at a different age,at least I don't regret it and I actually did it with someone I'm in love with." I tell her.

"Come on let's go tell Lauren and Kehlani, from there I'll see what I'm going to do." She replies with no emotion. My eyes widen at the mention of their names again. "You're dead" Morgan Brian comments out of nowhere. "When did you get here?" I ask her giving her a hug.

"Right now but I heard the whole conversation good luck bud" she gives me a smile and returns talking to Julie. "Um I'll see you annoying asses later" I tell Tobin and Kelley, they both smile at me.

Mal and I stand up saying see you laters to the team and start walking to the elevator with Alex. Mal slips her hand into mine which makes me look up at her. I see that's she smiling even if we're both getting our asses beat. She gives my lips a peck and we enter the elevator hand in hand still.

Alex presses the button that's going to take us to our floor, I lean my body against Mal making her wrap her arms around my body holding me close. "Can you guys stop being cute for a second it's really difficult being mad at you guys when you're doing things like this" Alex tells us.

"No sorry" I reply making her roll her eyes. Finally the elevators door opens and we walk to Alex and I's room. She opens it with her keycard and I immediately walk in with Mal trailing behind. "Y/N get Lauren and Kehlani on FaceTime right now please" Alex demands

I grab my laptop and find their contact and I request a FaceTime. I lay in the middle of the bed while Mal is on my right and Alex is on my left. I check my phone while I wait till heir faces pop up on the computer and about 5 seconds later they do.

"Hey baby what's up, what why is she here?" Kehlani asks first"We made up last night" I tell them honestly"Aw honey that's good but Mallory we have our eyes on you and if you try anything else, we'll have your ass" Lauren says with a serious tone.

I start laughing while Mal just nods and apologizes. I look at Alex wearing an annoyed expression. "Why did you call us anyways? Not that we're complaining we miss you and all but what's up?" Kehlani asks.

I was going to say something but I was interrupted by my mom. "Y/N lost her virginity last night to Mallory. It's illegal" Alex exclaims. Kehlani and Lauren just stay there frozen. I start getting worried, I feel Mal's hand rubbing my back in reassurance.

"Do you guys regret it?" Kehlani asks us. We both nod no."Our baby is growing up Keh." Lauren says with tears in her eyes"Mom please don't cry. So you guys aren't mad?" I question"No not at all, good thing you did it with someone you're in love with and it wasn't a mistake" Lauren says. I look at Alex smirking."Alex you can't keep going against their relationship I get Y/N is your actual daughter but she is 16. She's in her teenage years. Be happy she isn't pregnant at this age" Kehlani tells Alex.

After that we just continued talking about the random things. Alex seemed to calm down about the subject. Once we said our goodbyes to Lauren and Kehlani we just chilled in the room. Surprisingly Alex hasn't killed Mal yet.

*]]^]*]^Time skip]^]^]+]^

It was now around 8 pm I'm with Mal in her room watching Rick and Morty while Lindsey is out of the room with most likely her teammates. "Wait so who is who" Mal asks confused. I roll my eyes at her, it's like the 3rd episode we've watched tonight.

"Babe the one with the blue hair is Rick which is Morty's grandpa, and Morty is the kid" I tell her. She just hums in response.

"Baby can you see if I have something in my eye it's bothering me" Mal whines. I pause the show. And straddle her.

"Move your hands Mal." I say and she rests her hands on my ass. I roll my eyes at her action. "I don't see anything Mal" I say while caressing her cheek. "Look closer baby it hurts" she whines again. I do what she says, she leans in to kiss me but I break the kiss quick.

"What about your eye?" I question."I was just playing now kiss me" Mal whispersI just nod and attach my lips to hers again. Our lips move in sync while we heavily make out. She licks my top lip for permission but I decline just to tease her. She give my ass a a squeeze making me gasp and she took that to slip her tongue in my mouth making me moan.

She breaks the kiss leading to her assaulting my neck with her lips. I run my fingers through her hair and tug it slightly. She tugs at my shirt for permission which I grant of course. She starts kissing down my chest and was going to unclip my bra but we were rudely interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I hear Mal mutter fuck under her breath."I'll get it" I say while kissing her once more and putting on my shirt.

I open the door to see Madison standing right in front of me with a huge smile. "Uh hi?" I say.

"Hey Y/N I missed you a lot, sorry for bothering you but I just needed to tell you something before I go out with my moms" Madison says really quickly

"Okay go for it" I tell her. She takes a deep breath and lets it out really shaky which makes me worried.

"Y/N i like you a lot and since that happened with Mallory I want to have a chance with you. This might be to fast but I seriously can't wait for this to happen" she finishes talking and leans in to kiss me.

Before I can move away and tell her I'm with Mal. I feel a presence behind me. Mal clears her throat loudly which makes Madison open her eyes which widen when she sees a fuming Mal behind me.

"I know you're not trying to kiss my girl right" Mal asks very angrily."Um IM sorry I didn't know." Madison stutters out.I hit Mal on the arm and give her a stern look."Look Madison you obviously know why we can't be a thing, but hopefully this doesn't mess anything up in our friendship." I honestly tell her.

"Oh yeah of course um goodnight I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'm sorry" she says then she walks away.

I turn around and see Mal sitting on the bed looking at her phone with a confused look on her face. "whats wrong baby?" I ask her.

She just hands me her phone which has a phone number that seems familiar, this person sent pictures of Nadine and I together at my house hugging and all that Jazz.

"Y/N please just tell me the truth did you cheat on me or not" Mal asks slowly"I'm not that person to cheat Mal you know that plus, those pictures are old" I laugh"Wait so those aren't recent?" Mal asks"No babe those are from a year ago when I was with Nadine plus I'm sure that's her number it seems oddly familiar" I tell her

She just kisses me in response which leads to us without clothes between the sheets.

+]^[+]^{]* In the morning*{^]+]]^*

I wake up an empty bed which makes me upset. I was about to call out Mal's name but she reappears walking from the bathroom.

"Hey sleepyhead, breakfast is in 20 minutes so get ready" she tells me"I have no clothes" I tell her, she passes me shorts and a Washington Spirt shirt with her name on it."I am not wearing this" I say pointing at the shirt."Why? Because it's not Portland Thorns?" She teases,I just nod making her roll her eyes."Wear it or you're going out there shirtless"she tells me. Fuck it I decide to wear it.

After brushing my teeth and putting on the clothes she gave me we walk to the breakfast area. "My name looks good on you" Mal winks at me.

"I thought you liked the Thorns" Tobin asks while placing her hand over her heart acting hurt.

"Oh I do I just need clothes plus I didn't want to walk out here naked so" I trail off.

"Hi mom" I tell Alex while hugging her."So how about we go out and explore Seattle and yes Mallory can come" Alex asks me I just nod eagerly to her idea.