Chapter 23

|| Y/n's POV ||

I was laying in my bunk when someone knocks on the side of it. " Hey, do you wanna come chill with me?" Camila asked me. I decided to go cause why not? No one was here anyways. It was just Milz and I in the bus.

We went to the back lounge and decided to listen to music and talk. As I was looking at her, I noticed how she looked. " Do you wanna watch a movie?" She seemed a bit nervous to ask me that.

" Yeah." She puts on a movie. During the movie, she got closer and closer to me. I didn't mind as long as she didn't do anything. The old me would've enjoyed this. If you're wondering why, it's cause I had a major crush on Camila.

// Flashback //

Camila and I were messing around during soundcheck and she fell on top of me. Her face was so close to mine. I wanted to close the gap. She's beautiful.

" Y/n, I never told you how beautiful your eyes are." I blushed at her comment and she kissed my cheek. We stand up and she hops on my back.

//end of flashback//

Camila's hand found its way back on my thigh and I kind of freaked out. I'm thirsty. " Hey Milz" She hums in response. " Can you get me something to drink." She nods and walks out the back.

She comes back shortly after and hands me some juice. About 10 minutes later I feel a bit dizzy. It's probably cause I haven't really eaten today. " Y/n you feel ok?" I nod slowly. Trying to regain control over my body.

Next thing I knew, Camila was straddling my waist. My body was like jelly. I couldn't move. She attached her lips to my neck and slowly, her face transformed into Mal's. " Mal?" " Yeah Babe." I started losing myself.

My body felt like it was shutting down. I fell asleep. I was out.

|| Camila's POV ||

My lips attached to Y/n's. I've waited so long for this. I don't know what I'm doing right now. But it's making me feel amazing. I took her shirt off and admire her breasts.

I now had my shirt off connecting our lips back together. I put her loose hands on my waist. It was finally gonna happen. Somewhat.

|| Lauren's POV ||

The girls and I got back to the bus after our hour or two out. I don't see Y/n or Camila and I somewhat start to panic. There's something not right.

I walk into the back lounge and drop the bag that was in my hand. " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Everyone rushes to the back and I push Camila off my daughter. I was about to lunge at her Normani stops me.

" You're trying to rape my daughter! Camila what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell. Kehlani calls my name and I snap my attention to her. Y/n was moving around and ally took Camila out the room scolding her.

Dinah rushes over feeling Y/n's head. " I'm gonna fuck her up!" Dinah says. " No! That's gonna cause more problems." Normani says.

" Mom, what happened?" Y/n says groggy. I help her put her shirt back on and she said she wanted to lay down. Kehlani Kaye's in the back with her while I called Alex.

" hello?" Alex says through the phone." Hey, something went down today."" Is y/n okay?!" I knew she was going into mother mode." She got drugged by Camila. And she tried to rape her until I got in the room. "The phone goes silent and ends.