Me & You Against The World

I woke up with familier voices coming from my parents bedroom. "Hell they r fighting again? uhh good morning kim". This was regular routine my parents keep fighting everytime at first it bothered me nd then i got used to it. They never cared about me as they were so busy fighting with each other. I got up ignoring those hurting voices, took shower, got dressed up nd was ready to leave for school. The street was not very far from my house i was waiting for the bus nd i can still hear the loud voices coming from my house. After a minute or so the bus arrived nd i rushed inside it nd took my seat. I was thinking what jst happened and why they always ruin my mornings. I was busy in my thoughts when the bus stopped nd here i was on the gate of the school. "Uhhh another hell" i told myself. I wanted to reach the class before bell rings to avoid troubles nd teachers stupid faces. Nothing interesting same boring lectures, grls gossip groups, guyz staring those groups, chat chat chat blah blah... Oh i wanted to get out. After 6 hrs of tortoure finally the school was over. I was happy to rush out but i did'nt wanted to go back home nd listen all that shit again. so i skipped bus ride nd decided to walk. Feeling nice even if the temprature was 41 degree. After 30 mins of walking i was home. Amazing i guess no one was home, i threw my bag nd laid on bed thinking the day is still left i have to attend coachings. "Kim? r u home? kim...??" suddenly i voice came from another room. It was my grandmaa "yeah grandmaa nd also m leaving again im few minutes for my coaching class" i yelled from inside while taking shower. After dressing up when i was about to leave Mrs. Foster popped up on the door "Hello kim can i have a word with u?" Mrs. Foster was our neighbour she never comes to house very often i was thinking what bought her here. "Yes aunty but plz be quick i m getting late for my classes" i said with a fake smile. "Kim u nd my daughter go to the same coaching classes, so i was wondering if u can take her with u?" she said with pleading eyes. I straight away wanted to say no but before i could even speak " Yeah why not? ofcouse kiara can share kim's bike" my grandmaa yelled from behind. And thats how all this started.