The Trip (Part-5)

Kiara's POV:

We reached inside our bus and took our seats. The scene of kim crossing that old bridge was still running in my mind. I closed my eyes and leaned on kim's shoulder and grabbed her arm, kim held my palm very sweetly.

Me: "I am sorry for slapping u lyk that" i sighed.

Kim: "hmmm".

Me:"I am really sorry" i said.

Kim: "But i wont forgive u" i said instantly

Me: "Please kim...." i pouted

Kim: "U slapped me publicly and i'll forgive u only if u kiss me publicly now" i said confidently.

Me: "What? this is so childish kim" i said

Kim: "Okay then forget it" 

"So are u both okay now?" asked aunt kate "Mmm..hmmm" was all i could say. According to kim's condition i have to kiss her publicly but how? i thought maybe i should try more to convince kim to take back her condition and forgive me. "kim..." i caressed her arm "No" she said. "Oh this is so difficult" i thought. Kim did'nt said a single word while we were on our way to our next destination.

"Alright ppl we are now going to visit the local market" said Mr. Stuart "Plz Listen everyone We'll meet here after 2 hours, njoy shopping but don't forget to come back in 2 hrs" he added . And once again everyone stepped out of the bus "Kim i'll shop with aunt kate" i announced with a fake angry expression, I decided to make kim feel jealous so that she can forget about her so called condition and get back with me.

I saw kim went ahead with uncle George leaving me behind with aunt kate "Is something wrong?" aunt kate asked and i told her everything and she started laughing "Its not funny aunt kate" i pouted "Oh i m sorry honey but it happens between couples" she said. I also told her my plan of making kim feel jealous "It wont work" said aunt kate "But u can try" she added.

Olivia's POV:

"Seems lyk something is wrong between them, Dave look kim went with that old man and kiara is standing with that old lady this is the right tym go" i pushed dave and i ran after kim. I saw that old man settled himself on a chair of some restaurant and kim was now exploring the market alone and i ran towards her.

"Hey hi" i said when i reached near her "Hi where r ur friends" kim asked "Oh they were feeling tired so they decided to stay back and try some local dishes in the restaurant" i lied "What about u?" i asked "Nothing much kiara wanted to shop with aunt kate" she replied.

That means i was right something was really wrong between them. "Can i join u if u don't mind" i asked softly "Sure" kim replied, oh seems lyk my wish is coming true maybe throwing the coin in that waterfall was not such a bad idea. I went to the jewellery store and dragged kim with me "Kim plz come with me plzzzz" i pouted and she agreed.

I started trying some earrings "Hows this?" i asked wearing one in my ear "Its nice" kim replied "Only nice? means u did'nt liked it" i said and tried another one but instead of wearing it myself i said "Kim can u help me to wear this? m not able to place it correctly" and she took the earring and tried to place it in my ear.

Oh that smooth touch of hers, my eyes got closed "Its done" kim interrupted my thought "That's it i lyk this one whats say?" i asked kim "It suits u" she replied, oh only i know how i hold myself from not hugging her "can u plz put another one in my ear too?" i asked and she smiled and took it from my hands and once again i felt the same thing "there u go" she said and i paid the seller. 

And we continued to explore the market "Kim its really cold out here i need to have one coffee can u join me plz i did'nt want to go alone" i asked softly "But i need to go back" she said "It wont take much tym i promise just one coffee with me?" i chuckled "okay" she agreed and we went to a coffee shop.