Confessions

I sat on the couch and took a magazine while kiara was taking shower. Suddenly everything turned black " what the...." i cut my sentence coz i heard the bathroom doorknob turning. "Kim what happened" kiara asked while coming out of the bathroom.

" I think its a power cut, stay where u r lemme find some candles" and luckily i found some in the drawer bonus with a matchstick box, i lit up one candle and turned towards kiara. Oh my god she was looking lyk an angel in that white towel gown her long hairs were wet and tiny drops of water were present on her beautiful face i forgot to blink my eyes, it was lyk a dream.

"Kim what r u doing" kiara shouted i came back into reality "What?" i said. She ran towards me and snatched the candle from my hand " Look what have u done with ur hand did'nt u felt the pain when hot wax dropped on ur hand? Are u insane?" she scolded me. " Oops" was the only word came out of my mouth. "Gimme those candles or you'll do something stupid again" she said and snatched all the other candles and matchstick box from my hand.

She started placing candles at random empty places of the room while i took my seat on the couch again. She was looking stunning in candlelight and the droplets of water were shining like diamonds on her face. After she finished lighting up the candles she took her bag and pulled out her nightwear, she saw me looking at her "kiara wait i"ll go out" i said. " No need just turn arround" she she said, i obeyed her order turned arround and closed my eyes lyk a kid.

" Okay u can open ur eyes now i m done" she said after a minute but how did ahe knew i closed my eyes? I turned towards her with confused expressions " I know u r thinking that how did i knew about ur closed eyes right kim?" she chuckled, " I saw ur reflection in the mirror in front of u, u r so cute" she started laughing and sat right next to me on the couch. She was looking absolutely beautiful in her nighwear.

" Okay so now tell me what were u thinking about that u did'nt even felt the pain when hot wax dropped on ur hand?" she asked. " Nothing imp" i lied. " Dont u lie to me okay, i know u were thinking about that special person molly mentioned today while we were sitting in the living room" she pointed a finger on me while saying this. " C'mon tell me who is it?" she raised her eyebrows. "Its nothing lyk u r saying kiara" i said " she's lying" suddenly a voice came from another end of the room, it was grandmaa.

Gr8 m dead now i thought " Grandmaa.... What brings u here?" i acted like i got irritated but she ignored me completely and continued with kiara "Kiara she's lying there is someone special she told me but she never disclosed the name since 7 years, but its strange u r kim's friend u also dont know?" she asked kiara " Kiara i give u this reponsibility to find out who that is okay" grandmaa added " Sure grandmaa kim's case is in my hands now and i wont let u down okay" kiara chuckled while looking at me.

" Grandmaa if u r done with this investigation stuff may i plz know what bought u here" i asked coz now i got irritated for real. " Yes i came to check if u need some candles but u already have them, i must leave now nd kiara dont u forget to do what i told u" she said while getting out. "Sure goodnight grandmaa" kiara wished her " Yeah goodnight" i yelled from behind.

Kiara turned back to me and asked " Yes so where were we? ummm yeah tell me who is it coz i noticed grandmaa just said that this matter is 7 yrs old now? Kim do i know that person? Coz at that tym we were in coaching/school right?". " Forget it kiara why do u wanna know just coz grandmaa told u to do so?" i asked. "No kim its not about grandmaa, i wanted to know coz its important for me" she said. What? Did i just heard that its important for her to know " I beg ur pardon plz?" i asked again to confirm what i heard was right or not.

" Kim i wanted to know about the person in ur lyf coz its imp for me to know" she said again. "Why? Why is this matter important to u? I did'nt understand plz explain" i asked her with confused face. " Its important for me bcoz..." before she could complete her sentence the lights in the room flashed in our eyes, electricity came what a perfact timing i thought. "Kim can't we go to the rooftop" kiara asked softley " sure why not lets go" i said.

We stood up and went to the rooftop and i took my favourite place to sit, kiara sat next to me. "Kiara can we continue plz, i want to know that y is it imp for u to know about the person in my lyf?" i came back to the topic. She started staring at the stars and said "To be honest with u kim, i think that person is me" kiara blasted a bomb on me.

Confessions part-2 coming soon. Readers i need ur comments plz i love to hear from you. Confessions part- 2 will be dedicated to the fans of "Me & You against the world". Love u all. Thank you for ur support- Kim.