Love Will Find Its Way...

Kiara's POV:

And before i can ask what was kim talking about Dave stood up and Kim attacked him once again. "Kim stop it" i yelled but she ignored me. I reached near her "Kim if you love me then leave him" i shouted, she looked towards me with angry eyes and pushed Dave.

"Dave are you alright?" i asked "No" was the only word came out of his mouth. "Plz go and get medication" i said "Kiara i did'nt do anything wrong" he sighed and i nodded my head "Shut up you lier" Kim shouted "Kim, plzzz...." i said.

Dave left and i shut the door now i needed an explanation for what just happened, "Kim do you have any idea of what you just did?" i almost shouted "I am innocent Kiara" Kim said and before we could talk further Kim's phone rang "beep beep" and the most irritating thing was she broke our conversation to read the msg.

"Alright enough Kim now i dont wanna discuss anything with you" i yelled "Just get out" i added "But kiara listen to me once..." she insisted "No, i dont wanna listen to any more lies from you" i shouted "There are bunch of grls out there who are drooling for you, they are so into you that now you get these hi handsome, i love you msgs huh" i asked her.

"Ok, if you dont trust me than i cant do anything about it" kim shouted "I regret that i loved a girl who believes other ppl more than her love" she added "Enough Kim" i yelled "Why? my words are pinching you right? but i am not done yet. You are a Childish and self centered girl, grow up kiara... before it gets too late" Kim shouted "Get lost from here, just get out" i shouted back "Yes m going, and i will never come back" Kim yelled, she took her bags and left.

Kim's POV:

I was so upset that i wanted to be alone for sometym and once again i ended up sitting at the hammock of the garden area when Olivia joined me "I did'nt expected this from you" i sighed and told her that i knew what she did.

"Kim dont believe those girls they made this story coz they are jealous of me, dave is only a friend and i dont know what he did? i never interfere in his matter, he's just an ordinary friend but believe me Kim i did'nt do anything" she said.

"If you say i'll break my friendship with Dave coz i believe you more than him, but trust me i was never a part of his game" she added "Adding something to ppl's drink, taking advantage of their situations, guyz do these kinda things Kim.... Do you think a grl can do all this?" she continued and started crying "I believed what you said coz i trust you more than Dave with whom i came on this trip can't you believe me over those girls who you've known for only 2 days?" she asked.

"Your silence gave me my answer Kim" she said and stood up to leave "But before leaving i just wanna say that i did'nt do anything wrong with you i loved you, yes Kim i love you more than u can imagine but i hide my feelings because you were already in a relationship and i did'nt wanted to ruin it. I decided that i will forget you like a beautiful dream and i tried but you are my first love its not that easy to forget the moments which we spent together" she said.

"I was living with this pain that i have to forget my first love but i cant live with the allegation which you put on me, i'll go now Kim" she added and turned to leave. "Olivia" i held her wrist "Let me go Kim, i cant stay here anymore" she sighed "Why?" i asked.

"Coz if i stayed here for few more minutes i will fall for you all over again" she added "I am sorry Olivia" i said "I believe you, plz dont go" i added and she turned around and hugged me "I love you Kim, i love you so much" she said.

 And after few seconds she pulled herself away "Oh i m sorry for jumping on you like this" she added "Its okay" i replied "Kim are you okay?" she asked "Not really" i said and told her everything. "She did'nt trust you?" asked Olivia "No" i replied "What sort of a girlfriend she is?" Olivia asked while raising her eyebrows.