Stress

Kim's POV:

We were standing at the place from where the tour have to start. I saw kiara was not looking fyn "R u okay?" i asked "Just a headache" she replied. "Kiara u wait here i'll just be back in 5 mins" i said and stood up "No plz dont leave me alone" she said and grabbed my wrist "Kiara dont worry look (i pointed towards a medical store located across the road) there's a medical store i'll bring some analgesic tabs and a waterbottle okay u wait here" and i went to the medical store.

I buyed the tablets and waterbottle and as soon as i turned arround my head started spinning. There were 3 cops talking to kiara and was forcing her to get inside there car, i ran towards kiara and got hit by a byk while crossing the road, i fell down on the road i was injured badley.

The guy on the byk fell on the road as well but without arguing he lifted his byk and ran away "Kim..." i heard kiara yelling but one of the cop holded her and stopped her from coming towards me, he was still forcing kiara to get inside the car.

I forgot all my pain, stood up and ran towards kiara as soon as i reached their one cop holded me "Mam u r injured u need medication let me take u to the hospital" he said "No leave me, y r u taking her with u?" i asked.

"Mam thats a police case" he replied, i saw another cop forced kiara to sit inside their car and closed the door "No... Kim..." i heard her shouting. "Kiara....." i shouted with tears in my eyes.

Kiara' POV:

"Kim....? kim wake up" i saw kim having a dream her body was sweating and she was saying something very slowly, her hands held the blanket very tightly as if trying to hold something, tears rolling down from her eyes. She must me having a bad dream.

"Kim?" i shook her body and suddenly she got up and yelled "Kiara....." kim was breathing lyk an asthama patient, "Kim... Relax calm down" i hugged her "Kiara..." she sighed and hugged me back tightley. "Kim u just had a bad dream relax everything is fyn" i rubbed her back "They... They snatched u from me....and.." she said while crying.

"No kim nobody can snatch me from you, look m here with u plz calm down baby" i tried to calm her down kim was looking very scared coz she had this bad dream of us getting separated by someone. I pulled away "Here have some water" i gave her a glass of water to make her feel better she took the glass and drank the water.

"Kim...?" i grabbed her shoulder and she hugged me once again "Kiara, i had this dream where cops arrested u and i was unable to stop them and we got separated" kim said. "Oh kim, dont worry nothing lyk this will happen okay" i said.

I clearly saw this stress was killing kim from inside she was not scared of the cops, this separation thing was bothering her. I have to do something about this, kim risked her lyf her career almost everything for me, and now it was my turn i have to end this somehow. "Kiara...?" kim sighed "Yes?" i came out of my thoughts "Tell me we wont get separated" she said "We wont kim, never" i said.

It was 8:30 am in the morning when kim's phone rang, i saw the screen with "Grandmaa calling" written in it "Kim.. Its grandmaa" i handed over the phone to kim. "Kim put the phone on speaker" i said and she did the same.

Kim: Hello...

Grandmaa: Kim? R u okay?

Kim: Yes grandmaa.

Grandmaa: Kim police came here to ask about kiara.... i will not strech our talk coz they maybe tracing our calls just wanna say be carefull okay. I love u both bye...

Kiara: Y police went to ur place? They must have got some clue...

Me: But i did'nt left any clue, i think i should ask molly, i told her to keep n eye on wht ur mother does. Wait lemme call her...

Molly: Hello...

Kim: Molly i heard cops visited my place?

Molly: Kim its Aron... He told em about u nd kiara met before kiara got missing.

Kim: That son of a .... He is still after kiara, oh i swear i m gonna kill him ( i grinded my teeth)

Molly: Dont worry they just asked grandmaa if u know kiara and grandmaa told that u both were casual friends and u were out of town when kiara went missing, They r still confused.

Kim: Hmmm... Thats better.

Molly: Everything is fyn, i'll inform u if anything comes up ok, Take care bye.

Kiara's POV:

Thats it now i can not c kim lyk this. Why we r hiding lyk we have done something wrong, we r not criminals and love is not a crime. There was one thing i did'nt told kim.

when i left the house i left one letter for my mother and i clearly wrote m leaving her place and i dont wanna live with her anymore. She knew m not being kidnaped, that means she filed a fake case hiding that letter from police just to reach me thats disgusting.

Kim was very stressed out i'll talk with her about this later i thought. Good thing was they were still confused, i should be concentrating on our trip now. If my mother can do such evil things y cant i? Let them suffer and we'll njoy our trip. Kim needs to relax her mind and whats better than a good trip.

"Kim forget it plz lets go pack our luggage i dont want to miss this trip" i chuckled, kim saw me with a confused face "Kim dont worry lets go i dont wanna destroy our little vacation plzzzz" i pouted. She smiled and said "Lets go" and we got busy packing our stuff.