Suffering

It was almost 8 days now i've not attended school/coachings. I even switched off my cell coz i did'nt wanted to talk to anyone, i was not well still i was thinking about kiara as i am ill how kiara was managing to go to school/coaching. This is what happens when u fall in LOVE you just cannot stop thinking and caring about the person you love insted of knowing that you cant be together with them.

My heart and brain was fighting with each other, according to my heart i should be happy coz kiara was happy and this was all i ever wanted for her to keep smiling but on the other hand my brain wanted to kill her boyfriend so kiara will come back to me, silly i know. I was busy struggling with my thoughts when someone knocked the door of my room. "yes grandmaa" i yelled "Its not grandmaa its me" i was surprised to c kiara standing there with a flower and on top of it, it was a red rose 'Yes plz come in" i said.

She came inside and insted of sitting on the couch she jumped on my bed, i avoided eye contact with her coz its difficult to hide the feelings when she's so close. "Look i bought u a flower" she wanted me to take it from her hand but insted of doing so i said " Its a red rose kiara" i avoided taking it nd told her to plz keep it on the table and she kept it there as she did'nt understood why have i done this. "Kim... what have you done to urself? u look so dull" she said with a worried face. "Just a bit unwell" i replied. "And why is ur cell off?" she picked my cell and turned it on.

" Kim you dont know worst things happened to me last week and you where also not there to support me" she said sadley. "Whats wrong?" i asked "Oh kim i was talking to alex and i did'nt knew my mother was standing right behind me so the secreat got revealed and she snatched my phone" she sighed " so i borrowed one of my frinds cell nd called alex to tell him what happened and also i've given ur number to him so that he can call and we can talk" she added. " what?" i almost shouted. "Plz kim plz only you can help me i dont want to loose him" and she started crying.

Gr8 now i have to bear her boyfriend, her words cut my heart into small pieces. I wanted to say no straight away but i knew how it feels to loose the one you love also i cant c kiara lyk this i did'nt wanted her to suffer lyk me so i agreed. "okay" i said, " Oh kim i knew u'll help me thank u so much u r my best friend" she said while wiping her tears. Thats the problem i did'nt wanted to be just a friend its the worst thing when the one you love say lets just only be friends. "so r u coming to school from tommorow?" she asked softly. "Yes" i replied. "Okay then i must leave now or mom will find out that i bunked the class to visit you, you take care c u tommorow" she smiled and left.

I wanted to cry after she left but now my heart was filled with ocean nd eyes felt lyk desert, expressionless. Its not then a challenge i told to myself, kiara needed my help to talk with her boyfriend and i agreed. She will talk to him in front of me how m i gonna listen it will only hurt me my heart ached while i was thinking all this and all of a sudden my cell rang, it was an unknown number still i recieved the call just to know that alex was online. "Hi is it kim? m alex" he said. "Yes" i said in a harsh way, "kim, actually i wanted to speak with kiara she told me she'll visit you at this tym so i thought i can call nd talk to her" he said. "She already left" i replied in a rude way and i cut the phone i did'nt wanted any conversation with him. Oh dear god how m i going to bear this. Why him kiara? why? i started crying again.

Thank you readers for your votes and comments. I am happy to hear from you.... whats coming up next in the story is a big twist. Feelings, Fights, Passion mixed chapters. Dont forget to like, vote nd comments. With Love- "KIM"