The Trip (Part-4)

Kim's POV:

We came down and joined our group "Good morning" aunt kate greeted us "Good morning aunt kate how r u this morning?" i chuckled "Oh i m fyn thank u kim" she replied "And there's my sweetheart" aunt kate added and hugged kiara and then kiara told me about the conversation she had with aunt kate while i was sleeping in the bus. "Why u two did'nt joined us for breakfast?" asked aunt kate "Aunt kate its a long story i'll tell u later" kiara replied.

Aunt kate then introduced us to her husband he was a lovely man with full of lyf attitude only in few minutes we both gelled pretty well "Kim dont mind but i'll call u son" he chuckled and placed his hand on my head "Sure, and i'll call u uncle george" i replied with a huge smile "Now do me a favour son" he said "Hmmm?" i asked.

"C those sweets on the reception? plz bring me some but dont tell ur aunt otherwise she will kill me, i am diabetic and cant consume sweets but having 2-3 sweets wont make any difference plzzzzz" he said "Only two" i replied "Okay okay only two" he smirked and i then i bought him two pieces which he ate at once.

I saw Aunt kate and Kiara coming towards us "U better hurry up" i told uncle george and he swallowed the sweets quickley. "Is'nt it amazing george how we met these kids on this trip and it feels lyk they are my own kids" aunt kate said while joining us "Yeah look i told u this trip will be great" uncle george replied. "Kim it seems lyk u lyk uncle george's company" kiara said "yes he gr8" i replied. 

"Good morning Ladies nd gentlemen plz get ur seats in the bus we will be leaving in 15 minutes" said Riley stuart and went to the reception "Come on lets go" i held kiara's hand and went inside our bus.

"kim u can sit near the window if u want" kiara said and i raised n eyebrow "R u okay?" i asked coz normally she takes the window seat "Yes, stop teasing me its just that aunt kate wants to know why we did'nt joined her for breakfast? and i decided to tell her the things which happened okay" kiara said.

"Baby if u wanna sit with her its okay i'll sit with uncle george after all its just a 45 mins drive" i said "Oh really i thought u'll not lyk it if i dont sit with u" said kiara "Naah its nothing lyk that go nd sit with her and send uncle george here" i replied.

"Thanx i love u" she said and placed a quick kiss on my cheeks and then she exchanged her seat with uncle george. Kiara seems to lyk aunt kate very much thats y i did'nt stopped her from joining her, also i lyked this couple it was heartbreaking to know they did'nt had kids and lived alone since last 25 years, Maybe thats y they were so fond of us.

Kiara's POV:

I joined aunt kate while uncle george took my seat beside kim, and then i told aunt kate everything in short "Oh so u ran away?" she asked "Yes we did'nt had any other option" i replied "I can understand that, me and george did the same thing when we were young" said aunt kate with a smile "Really wow" i chuckled.

"Our families rejected us and we made our own little world, but when doctors told us that i m unable to hold a child in my womb i broke down but george did'nt left me he remained with me in all ups and downs then i realized i have to live for this man who left everything just for me nd since then we started living for each other" she told me.

"Thats y i said u r a lucky grl coz u got someone who loves you truley, i saw it when u both came out of the forest and kim was lifting u up in her arms she did it coz she cares for u" added aunt kate "You are right its difficult to find a person lyk her these days" i replied.

"Thats y i did'nt thought twice before leaving my house for kim" i added. "We both are old now it will sound awkward but still i'll say that if u two need any help feel free to contact us" aunt kate said "Thank u aunt kate" i chuckled " I wish my mother was lyk u" i added and we both exchanged a smile.