The Trip (Part-2)

Kim's POV:

When i returned back i saw kiara was smiling and looking at me through the window and olivia was gone. "Phew thank god nothing happened" i thought and went inside the bus to sit beside my love. "What?" i asked "Nothing m just laughing at the way u escaped ha ha ha" she replied.

"Hmmm... So what did she say?" i asked "She said she lyks u" kiara replied "What?" i was shocked "M kidding" she said and started laughing again "Okay okay seriously she did'nt said that but i have a feeling that she lyks u" kiara added "Whatever" i replied.

"She's sitting back there with her friends" kiara told me "i m not interested" i said in a harsh tone "Oh, do u know u look very cute when u r angry" kiara chuckled "I know" i replied nd we both laughed.

After few mins our journey began. It looked lyk ppl were having the tym of their lives by having singing competitions and playing different games. I saw kiara was sleeping with her head on my shoulder, and again somebody grabbed my arm.

"Oh no not again" i thought and turned arround but thank god it was not olivia, i was grabbed by this women who was sitting in the seat next to me she must be arround 40 yrs or something "I m sorry to disturb you son, but can i have some water?" she asked.

"Son?" i thouhgt "Ofcourse" i said and gave her the waterbottle, she than drank some water and returned the bottle back to me "Thank you nd sorry i did'nt knew..." but before she could speak further "Its okay" i said nd smiled.

"I am kate" she introduced herself "Kim Spencer" i intoduced myself too "i m sorry for calling u son" she said with a huge smile "Its okay" i replied, but i was not amazed at she called me son coz i looked lyk a guy, i was thinking is she old enough to call anyone son?

I then saw this man who was sitting next to her, he was looking a bit old with his white french cut beard he must be in his 50's he was also sleeping "George wake up" she said nd shook him "Just 10 mins more honey" he said slowly and went back to sleep and i saw kate pouting "are'nt they little old to be on this trip?" i thought.

Kate then turned to me nd said "Its our 25th wedding anniversary nd he promised me to do something different nd look at him now such a sleepyhead" i was amazed to know that "plz dont mind me asking but how old r u?" i finally asked kate "I am 55" she said.

"what? u've maintained urself pretty well i must say" i said "Oh thanks for the compliment" she said with a large smile "so u came with ur friends?" kate asked "No with her" i said pointing a finger towards kiara who was still sleeping on my shoulder.

"Is'nt she ur friend?" kate asked "she's the love of my lyf, my grlfrnd Kiara" i replied "oh, she's very pretty" she said "Thanx" i added. Suddenly the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere and it already got dark i guess we were crossing some forest when our bus stopped.

"What happened?" our guide yelled at the driver "I think our front tire got punctured" the driver replied "I m sorry ladies nd gentlemen it will only take few mins to repair it, till then plz co-operate" said riley stuart and went down from the bus with the driver.

I saw kiara was awake now "Kim where r we?" she asked me while trying to figure out our location but it was so dark outside we could hardley c anything. "Kim i need to..." kiara said nd stood up " I'll come with u" i said and we got down from the bus "excuse me" we both turned arround to c olivia standing behind us.

"Can i also go with u?" she asked "sure" i replied and then we went to the woods "kim u stay here" kiara said "okay but dont go too far" i said and both the grls went behind bushes and i turned arround. After few mins grls came back "Okay lets go back now" kiara said and as soon as we started walking we heard something moving on the ground but it was very dark thats y we were unable to c what it was.

"Oh my god its a snake" olivia yelled and ran away lyk a bullet fired from a gun, kiara was standing right next to me so without making much noise i turned and lifted her in my arms "What r u doing?" kiara asked in a confusing tone "I dont know whats down there and it could be something dangerous" i said.

"Now u r safe, i want u to take out my cell its in my back pocket and try to turn on the flashlight if there's enough battery left" i added and kiara did what she was told, we were lucky the phone was still having 35% battery and so the flashlight turned on. And there it was olivia's imaginary snake, it was a squirrel we both looked at each other and laughed.

"Now put me down" kiara said "I wont coz maybe next tym olivia's imagination can come true, its a forest babe" i replied and started walking towards the bus, kiara wrapped both her arms arround my neck nd hugged me "This is lyk a dream" she chuckled "Its real my princess" i said.

When we reached near the bus we saw many ppl looking at us lyk we were a point of attraction or something and some started to clap, i let kiara get down from my arms when i saw Mrs. Kate coming towards us with olivia "R u alright?" she asked "Yes" kiara replied "Omg i was so scared olivia said and hugged me, i pulled away "Dont worry everything is okay" i said and saw kiara who was busy talking to Mrs. Kate, she did'nt saw what just happened thank god.

"Olivia told us there was a snake?" Mrs. Kate asked "Yes there was a snake but we managed to escape" kiara said, why she lied? I thought "You r a real hero" said Mrs. Kate and shook my hand and i nodded with a fake smile. "why u lied?" i whispered in kiara's ear, she turned arround nd hugged me "I did'nt lied there was a snake named olivia" she whispered back in my ear which made me smile "Dear travellers plz get back inside the bus we r ready to go now" Riley stuart yelled and everyone including us took our seats, this tym i took the window seat. And our journey continued....

Kiara's POV:

It was so sweet what kim did. She lifted me up coz she did'nt wanted me to get bitten by something. She did'nt ran away when the situation became dangerous, she did'nt thought of herself and cared about me, she did'nt cared that she could also get hurt everything she do makes me love her more each day.

Its amazing how i feel for her in these few days i did'nt felt lyk this for anyone in my lyf, her touch is never vulger, when she holds my hand instead of holding my waist in public everything is so decent with kim. The moment she confessed she waited for me for 7 long yrs made me realize this is the person whom i wanna spend my rest of the lyf with.

Kim taught me the difference between love and lust, i love her so much maybe thats y i get irritated when anyone tries to get close with kim, she's so kind anyone can fall for her. I was busy with my thoughts when this voice broke the silence "U r a very lucky grl kiara" said the lady who came to us when we came out of the woods, she was sitting right next to me.

"Hello i am Kate" she introduced herself to me but i was wondering how she knew my name already? "M kiara" i said "I know kim told me while u were sleeping" she said while looking at kim, i turned towards kim she was sleeping peacefully nd her face was covered by her cap.

"You two make a lovely couple" said mrs. kate "Thank u aunt kate" i chuckled "Oh can i call u aunt kate instead of mrs. kate?" i asked "Ofcourse honey" she replied. "You know kiara we dont have children but i think if we had a daughter she would be lyk u" aunt kate added "Thank u thats so kind of u to say that aunt kate, i m so glad i met u" i said and we both smiled.

After few hours we finally reached our hotel, kim took our room keys from the reception and we went inside a lift. After we reached our room kim jumped on the bed and covered her face with a pillow "Kim i m going to take a shower, i'll be back in 5 mins ok?" i said "Mmm..hmmm" kim replied.

When i came out of the bathroom i saw kim sleeping, she did'nt even removed her shoes "She's such a kid" i thought and then i removed her shoes, her watch, her cap, placed a pillow under her head and covered her with the comforter and suddenly that scene came into my mind when kim lifted me in her arms which made me smile and i placed a soft kiss on kim's lips "I know u r not listning but still i wanna say I love u kim" i said nd laid down beside kim.

Dear readers sorry for the delay. I'll be updating the chapters lyk i use to do b4. Plz vote and support "Me & You Against The World". Also i thank all my readers for their "Get well soon" comments now i m fyn nd back to my writing therefors u all dont have to wait for next updates and i welcome all the new readers who joined and voted for my story. Thank u all from the bottom of my heart. With tons of love- Kim :)