Dangerous Plan

Finally it was time to end this Jake thing. The plan was to do the same thing to jake what he did to kiara. I started following him to know about his other activities. "Jackpot looks lyk the fate is on ur side kim"

I reached to the canteen following him and recorded a video while Jake was threatning kiara he was forcing her to date him or to get ready to face physical abuse. Thats it i was not able to bear it after he said those words, kiara was looking pale. I almost ran towards them and pushed jake, it was a sudden attack he fell down and kissed the floor his nose started bleeding. "You son of a ***** i'll kill you" i exploded. "Get up u bas***d, u call urself a man threatning girls is all u can do?" i bursted in anger.

All the crowd in the canteen was looking at us now Jake kept quite i was ready to punch him again but kiara stopped me "kim.. kim stop it, calm down plz" kiara said with teary eyes. "Plz kiara stay out of this his game is over" i said while sharpen my eyes. Teachers came to the canteen when they listned something went wrong. I saw Mrs. Hess coming towards us, she was our science teacher and one of the most humble person i've ever know. "Kim u did'nt expected this from you" she said. "In my defense Mam this guy is stalking and threatning my friend i've got it on video" and i showed her the recording.

Things went well everything went just the way i planned the principle did'nt wanted to this matter to reach outside the school so he called Jake's parents and threw him out of the school nd made sure that he stays away from kiara if he did'nt wanted to go to prison. Kiara on the other hand was looking very relaxed now finally the torture was over. "Thank you so much kim" kiara said tears was still rolling down of her eyes. " I am sorry kiara i knew u told me to keep this a secreat but...."  and she hugged me " Its okay thanx that u did'nt listned to me this tym" she smiled. Her scent was amazing she was so close i can hear her breath can feel her heart jumping. She left me as soon as she realize a couple of eyes watching us " Uh i am sorry i was so excited i jumped on you like this" she said her face became red. "No problem" and we started laughing on what just happened.

Time passed by and our friendship just got stronger, same old bike sharing, sitting side by side in the classes, watching her wave before getting out of my sight all this was very beautiful. Because of kiara's presence i adjusted myself better at home coz my mom was now living in another city. Everything was going right i think i was falling for her...