Waiting for tonight :)

I was amazed to know that kiara would be spending whole night with me. We have not done this even when we were so close when we were best friends. She said she'd come at 9 and right now it was only 4 in the evening omg... I had 5 big hours remaining but now i did'nt wanted to continue my file work as i knew i wont be able to concentrate coz of what was coming next.

Usually what ppl do is to clean their room etc but mine was already set. Damn i did'nt asked her for dinner i slaped myself, i did'nt knew she would join me at dinner or not also i forgot to take her new number so that i can call and ask. I spent almost 4 years with kiara so i knew what she likes so i told my maid to make some chinese cousine for dinner. I got back to my room and saw grandmaa sitting on the couch "hey grandmaa do u need anything? Why did'nt u called me?" i asked. "Kim u look very happy whats the reason" she asked putting this mischievious smile on her face.

"Nothing at all i m just excited coz kiara will be spending the night here with us" i told her the truth. "oh kiara? right right i remember her, the girl from ur coaching" she said. "Not bad grandmaa u have a good memory i must say" i complimented her. "ha ha ha thanx kim" she replied. " Well i came here just to spend some time with u i was feeling bored" she sighed.

" Awww its okay grandmaa, u know u are lucky u have me as ur grandchild who is not like the younger ppl who skips chatting with there elders, but i'll continue only in one conditions you have to start the conversation you know i am bad at that" i laughed. "well okay so may i ask u something personal" she said. "gradmaa" i almost yelled, "oh c'mon kim" she insisted. " u wont be leaving me i know, okay shoot" i said while jumping on the bed.

" U are young but still single why so?" grandmaa asked. " when u play love songs on ur i-pod, when u sit at the rooftop quietly and stares at stars i can sense that u have feelings for someone but u never disclosed the name" she added. Oh god this lady is surely smart i thought she noticed everything.

"U r right i had feelings for someone some yrs back but that person loved someone else and was no more present in my lyf" i told her. " But u still love him it shows on ur face kim" grandmaa said. " I dont know and maybe we were not meant to be together its not possible" i told her.

" Grandmaa maybe what i say next will shock u but thats my truth the one i loved was not him it was her" i said looking straight into her eyes. " Oh okay a grl hmmm" she raised her eyebrows "so whats wrong?" she asked. Wait what did she just asked? Whats wrong? That means she is okay with this, gr8. " so u don't have any problem with this?" i asked. " Why would i have problem kim?" she asked back. " U c grandmaa loads of ppl r not okay with these kinda relationships" i said. "Well i have no problem with that but who was/is she" grandmaa asked wearing her glasses so that she can read the exlpressions on my face.

"Grandmaa i think for today we r done chatting okay" i skipped her question. "You always do this when u want to change the topic kim u r so smart huh" she complained. " well whats the point grandmaa i dont have her in my lyf and i know its not possible coz she's into guyz" i told her. " Okay, but you told her or not that u like her?" she asked. "Nothing will change grandmaa she wont accept it" i said.

"This is ur perception.. Accept or reject this is her choice but u should have atleast confessed ur feelings, who knows what comes next" she said " You are ready if she rejects so what is holding u back? Tell her, if she rejects, u already knew it that she'll react lyk this but if she accepts just think what will happen?" she added.

"Kim dont keep ur feelings inside, my suggestion is confess them" grandmaa said while getting up. What gramdmaa said was right i'll have to make the move i guess but i always feared that what if she rejects me? what if she breaks the friendship? Oh god why is this so difficult i can handle whole god damn world, my business, my house everything. I am one of the best business person of the city i have everything but still out of guts to confess feelings this is so stupid.

I saw the time it was 6:30 oh god i've to go at molly's place. I got out of bed got dressed up nd left for molly's place. I reached there nd knocked the door " Kim m coming" she yelled from inside, how did she knew its me i thought. Molly opened the door " Hi come in i just made ur coffee" she smiled. "Molly how did u knew it was me on the door?" i asked. "coz kim u still knock on the door instead of using doorbell" she cleared.

Oh i never noticed this i thought, i sat on the dining table and started sipping my coffee, than we chatted for an hour. I saw the time it was arround 7:40 now, was the clock again running slow? Molly noticed me watching clock several times so finally she asked " what is it u r waiting for kim?". " uhh actually i've some imp work i have a meeting with a client so i have to leave early i dont wanna get late" i lied. " Alright i'll c u 2morrow then" she said. "Okay thanx for the coffee bye molly" i said and almost ran towards my house.

I rushed into the bathroom took quick shower and wore a t-shirt with knee lenght pyjamas my favourite nightwear. Someone knocked the door of my room, what is it kiara? No no can't be i thought "yes" i shouted. Phew, it was my maid " Kim the dinner is ready" she said. "Oh yeah actually m waiting for someone aunty, she'll be here any minute now then we'll have dinner together okay" i told her. It was 9:30 where is this grl i thought, maybe she wont be able to come i became sad.

But fate was on my side maybe, the doorbell rang and my maid opened the door, oh thank god finally it was kiara. She looked so sweet in red colour. "Hi" she greeted me but i was busy staring at her "kim?". My senses came back "yeah hi" i greeted her back "kiara u look good, dont get me wrong but will u sleep in these?" i pointet towards her dress. "Ofcourse not silly i've bought my night wear" she explained. "oh wow" i said slowly. "what?" she asked. Omg did she heard me? I guess no "nothing" i said. God i had a big escape i thought. " Kiara dinner is ready lets eat something first" i said, " oh yes m hungry too" she said. "Oh my god its chinese yummy" she said "kim u remembered? awww its my favourite" she smiled. "come sit" i pulled a chair for her. "Grandmaa dinner is ready" i yelled.

Grandmaa came and was surprised to c kiara "hello kiara after very long time where were you?" grandmaa asked. " Hello grandmaa its a long story i will definately share it with you some day okay?" kiara smiled. "Okay lets eat" grandmaa said. After eating grandmaa decided to watch some news and kiara & i came into my room. "Kim i want to take a quick shower can i use ur bathroom?" kiara asked me. "Yes sure" i replied and handed her the towel gown. This is going to be a long long night..

What happened when kim and kiara spent the night together. Did kiara found out the truth about kim's feelings? Or this tym Kim got surprised to hear something unusual from kiara? Find out in the next chapter. Also i would lyk to thank my readers who vote and comment and wanna welcome those who just added my story to their reading lists. Readers dont forget to comment.... Thanx- Kim.