A Fresh start

I woke up to c kiara sleeping very peacefully next to me she was still holding one of my finger as if she had a doubt that someone will snatch me from her.

I slowly removed her hand from my finger coz i did'nt wanted to disturb and wake her up. I slowly got out of bed without making a single noise, i saw the tym it was 9 a.m .What i was sleeping till 9 today, damn i forgot to turn on the alarm i thought.

Maybe its a good sign i thought i should skip work today to be with kiara, i went into the bathroom got freash n up and went downstairs. I wanted to do something special for kiara before she wakes up so i went to the kitchen to make something for her but what will i make? coz i dont know how to cook damn.

"U need any help?" i turned nd saw kiara standing there " so u still dont know how to cook right?" kiara chuckeld and i nodded in yes "Oh kim u've not changed at all, move lemme make something" kiara pushed me nd took the charge to prepare breakfast but before she could start our maid arrived " Kim do u guyz need something?" she asked.

"Yeah actually kiara is making breakfast for us today" i told her "Okay let me help u Miss. Kiara" said aunt J her actual name was Jenny i used to call her aunt J. Then aunt J & Kiara started cooking while i pulled one of the dining table chair to sit and stare at kiara, i m very good with that.

Grandmaa joined me a few mins later "Wow it smells good whats cooking?" she asked me "Goodmorning grandmaa, even i dont know what they are making" i replied. "They?" asked grandmaa coz she still did'nt saw kiara inside kitchen "Look" i pointed towards kiara who was busy searching some ingredient.

"Oh wow i did'nt knew kiara knows cooking" grandmaa said with a surprised expression "Kim whats goin on?" grandmaa smirked. " we'll discuss it later" i replied coz i saw kiara coming towards us "Goodmorning grandmaa" kiara greeted grandmaa with a smile. "Goodmorning hun, its so good to start a day with a smiling face" said grandmaa "Thank u kiara otherwise no one knows to smile properly in this house" she added while sharpning her eyes on me and i saw kiara giggling.

"After so many days this house looks lyk home is'nt it kim?" asked grandmaa "You r 100% absolutely correct all thanx to kiara her presence is so cheerful" i said. "Omg i dont think if i could handle so many compliments at a tym" kiara chuckled " Oh c'mon u are so pretty i m sure u get thousands of em daily" i teased her. "Kim now u r embarassing me" said kiara, i saw her blushing.

After we finished our breakfast kiara said " Kim i must leave now mom can arrive anytym now, but will c u soon". "Is it imp to go ? Plz tell her some story and stay with me kiara" i begged "Kim but...." before she could complete "Plzzzz" i hold her hand and made that typical puppy face. "Okay let me try but right now i have to go, i'll come in the evening" she tried conveincing me "Okay" i pouted.

she stood up and said bye to grandmaa, she was looking at me while i walked with her to the main gate "Kim dont be sad i said i'll be back" she said grabbed my hand. "M fyn" i said "Really? Lier" and she kissed my cheek "This will keep u fyn till the evening" she chuckled "Yeah now m feeling good, i can feel better if the kiss was not on the cheeks but on.... Uh" i teased her. "Kim...." her face turned red, "Stop teasing me, okay i'll go now and yes i've written my contact number on a paper and kept it on the table in ur room dont forget to send me love msgs okay, bye c ya" and she left.

I came back inside my house and sat on the couch i was still thinking about what happened last night, i was so happy to finally have the one i love in my lyf. Was feeling lyk season of love came back in my lyf, will all red stuff come back to my room again??? I thought. 'Beep' my phone rang, it was a msg from an unknown number, ( I've reached home,u knw wht? if u've wished for just anything today u would have got it, good news is mom missed her flight and now she wont be coming back before tommorow yuppyyy. Love-kiara).

Her msg made my day, (I m coming) i replied to her msg and she sent me a smiley. I came back to my room and got dressed up quickly and now i was ready to go, I thought i should buy a gift for kiara so i decided to go to the mall first, it was 11 a.m shops must have opened by now i thought.

"Grandmaa m going" i yelled "Kim dont u want ur lunchbox today?" grandmaa asked "I wont be needing it today" i replied and rushed out from the house. Gr8 i forgot my car keys i rushed back into the house "Kim ur keys u forgot em in hurry" grandmaa handed me the keys. "Oh u r a lyf saver thanx grandmaa, bye c u l8r" i hugged her and ran towards my car i did'nt wanted to waste a single minute.

Mall was 20 mins far from my house, why ppl r driving so slow today? I thought, the traffic was getting into my nerves so i turned on the music after scanning channels i stopped when i heard one of my favourite justin beiber song was playing "As long as you love me" phew... Traffic started clearing up, i drived as fast as i can and reached the mall but what to buy? This question was still running in my mind.

I started roaming arround to find something special for kiara and suddenly this Platinum ring caught my eyes in the showcase of a jewellary store "Perfact" i thought. I went inside the store to buy it and then one more problem occured, i did'nt knew the size of kiara's finger but i so lyked that ring thats why i decided to buy it so i called a salesgirl and told her to wrap that ring for me.

"Mam it wont fit ur finger" she said "Its not for me" i told her "But its from the love collection" she said "Yes it is for my love" i smiled. "Mam its a grl's ring" she said "The one i love is a girl any problem?" i got irritated "No no mam its not a problem just one min let me pack it, do u want a gift wrap?" she asked "Yes plz make it fast" i said and after payment formalities my first gift to my love was in my hands.

I hope kiara likes it, (I m coming in 20 mins) i msgd kiara and then i headed towards kiara's place. After 20 mins drive i reached my home yes my home coz i did'nt wanted to park the car infront of kiara's house. I parked the car in garage and went to kiara's house, i pushed the doorbell and kiara opened the door.

"Hi, come in" kiara said and i went inside and she shut the door, "This way" she said and i followed her to the living room, i sat on the couch " why u r sitting here lyk a typical guest come lets go to my room" said kiara "ok lets go" i smiled and headed with her towards her room "wow kiara nice room" i said and sat on her bed "Thanx" she smiled.

"Kiara i bought something for u" i said but before i could take out the gift the doorbell yelled. "Kim u wait here i'll go nd check who is it okay" she said and went to open the door. I waited for 5 mins but kiara did'nt came back so i decided to go n look what took kiara so long. What i saw blew my mind it was aron and kiara was standing with annoying face.

What happened when kim saw aron? Will kiara announce break-up with aron? What happened when kim & aron met? Find out in next chapter. Till then dont forget to comment. Thank u- Kim.