I Miss You...

Kiara's POV:

"Kim??" i shook Kim to wake her up, she opened her eyes slowly and looked towards me "Oh sorry i fell asleep again" she said while stretching herself "Get up lazy bones, we are getting late for breakfast" i said and stroked her hair playfully "Okay" Kim replied while pouting.

"But on one condition" she added "What?" i asked "I want a Good Morning Kiss" Kim chuckled "Kim... we are getting late" i said and just when i was about to stand up Kim held my wrist and pulled me back. 

"Kim..." i raised my voice a bit "I love you" said Kim, and her words worked like magic for me. I mean, who in this world won't melt after hearing these three magical words from the one they love "Oh Kim, i love you too" i whispered slowly, i don't know about Kim but now it was me who was craving for a kiss.

And suddenly Kim's phone rang and spoiled our mood "What a perfect timing" Kim said irritatingly and picked up the cell to see who ruined our moment and it was none other than Molly. As soon as i saw her name on the screen i sharpen my eyes on Kim, she looked at me and shrug off her shoulders while taking the call.

"Hello" said Kim, i gesticulated Kim to put the call on speaker and she did the same "Hello Kim?" asked Molly "Yes, how are you Molly?" asked Kim "I am fine thank you, and how about you?" she asked "We are good too" Kim replied "Kim, Grandma is admitted in the hospital"  Molly's words blasted a bomb on us.

"What? but why? is she alright?" Kim threw a bunch of questions at once "She suffered a major heart attack last night, she is under observation for 72 hrs right now all we can do is pray" said Molly. Kim's attempt of hiding tears failed when a tiny drop of tear escaped her eye.

"I think you should.." but before Molly could complete "I am coming" Kim said and disconnected the call. Kim was looking extremely stressed out coz she was very close to her grandma, and this instant news shook her heart. "Kim? are you ok?" i asked softly "No" was the only answer i got "Listen Kim, trust me Grandma will be fine. She can't leave us like this" i tried to convince kim "After all she have to attend our wedding" i tried to loose n up the stress Kim was going through.

"I have to go" Kim said and stood up "Kim, you have to wait until weather clears up" i held her arm "I can't wait for that long Kiara, i wanna see Grandma" said Kim and started packing "But Kim you heard what Mr. Stuart said right? its not safe to travel that's why we did'nt left today" i said while cupping her face.

"I don't care if its safe or not Kiara, you know how much i love Grandma. She is there in the hospital struggling for life and you want me to sit here and wait until this damn weather clears up? we don't know if she can wait until i get there or not" Kim raised her voice which scared me for a moment "I am sorry Kiara, sorry for shouting on you like this but..." said Kim when she realized i was a bit stunned with this behaviour of her's "You know how important Grandma is to me" she added.

"And do you know how important are you to me?" i asked "You are all i have" i added and tears started falling off my eyes coz the thought of living without Kim scared me like hell but on the other hand i did'nt wanted to be selfish, i know that right now Grandma needs Kim more than me. 

"Kim? Kiara? its me Aunt Kate" we heard Aunt Kate knocking on the door, as i opened the door Aunt Kate came rushing inside coz she saw my teary eyes "oh my god Kiara honey what happened? why are are you crying?" she asked while pulling me for a hug and i told her everything.

"I am sorry to hear that Kiara, but Kim is right on this" said Aunt Kate "I know" i replied "Kim, you go and look after your Grandma and while you visit your city Kiara can stay with me and George" said Aunt Kate and Kim looked towards me as if her eyes were waiting for my decision "Its ok Kim, i'll stay with Aunt Kate until you come back" i said.