Kim's Plan

Kiara's POV:

I woke up and saw kim sleeping and still holding me. She looks so sweet while sleeping with her mouth a bit open, i slowly removed her hand to get out of bed. I did'nt wanted to wake her up coz i wanted to reach my clothes before she c me lyk this again.

I stood up and started searching for the shopping bags which kim bought from the mall. We did'nt got the tym to arrange our closet, i found the bags on the couch and opened them. Kim's got good choice i thought when i saw the clothes she selected for me, i pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top and went to take a quick shower.

I was njoying my shower when i heard a knock on the door "Kim? Is this u?" i asked "Yes, open the door" she repleied from outside "Kim i m not done bathing yet" i said "Just for a min love plzzzz" she said and i opened the door a bit to c her standing with a puppy face.

Me: Good morning.

Kiara: U made me open the door to say this? Okay a very good morning to u too. Now can i continue bathing?

Me: Actually uh..

Kiara: what?

Me: I also need to take a shower ( i chuckled).

Kiara: Let me finish wait for few mins okay.

Me: Can't i join u in there he he he...

Kiara: Very smart but absolutely not. I am not bathing with u.

Me: But why?

Kiara: Coz i dont want u to c me naked.

Me: But i m already watching u (I pointed towards the mirror behind her)

Kiara: Oh shoot, ( I shut the door instantly). Kim u better remove this mirror from here or m gonna break it someday ( i yelled from inside).

Me: No plz dont break it i'll remove it right away let me in i promise i'll fix this ( i said trying to open the door).

Kiara: Stop making effort my dear, its locked (i laughed).

Me: Awww.... Okay then i m waiting for u in the living room (i walked out of the bedroom.

Kim's POV:

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the couch with the newspaper in my hand. I was going through the paper when i saw this ad about a holiday tour, i was busy reading the details when suddenly my phone rang and disturbed me "Who the hell this could be?" i said and picked up the call. It was molly, y she was calling this early?

Me: Hello.... Good morning molly.

Molly: Kim....

Me: Yeah, Y ur sounding so worried?

Molly: Kim, Kiara's mother informed the cops about her missing daughter. R u sure u wanna continue with kiara or send her back?

Me: No way molly i am not leaving kiara even if it costs me my lyf. And u said she informed cops about her missing daughter right?

Molly: Yes.

Me: So whats the big deal? Any parent will do the same in this situation. Dont panic molly everythings fyn okay.

Molly: Kim u r conveincing me? Its u who's in danger dont u get it?

Me: If to be in danger gives me the chance to be with my love i'll accept it molly. Dont worry just inform me if anything goes against our plan okay?

Molly: Really kim u r insane.... Wish i could get a lover lyk u he he. Yeah i'll inform u dont worry nd take care. I miss you....

Me: Dont miss me i'll be back soon okay. Bye take care (I cut the call and kept my phone back on the table).

Kiara's POV:

I got out of the bathroom and heard kim talking to someone i walked to the living room and saw kim taking to someone over phone. "Dont miss me i'll be back soon okay, bye take care" she said and put the phone back on the table. Who's missing kim? Its someone from our hometown i was sure of that but who? M i thinking too much maybe its kim's grandmaa?

No i will check her phone i decided and went straight to were kim was sitting and reading a newspaper lyk she have an exam to attend  huh... I have to get her phone somehow i thought when kim's voice broke my thoughts "Kiara... Oh i did'nt noticed u r here" she said. Yeah y would she notice my presence busy with someone over phone and now this boring newspaper huh...

"Yeah i just came here to tell u that plz change the position of the mirror inside the bathroom as u promised" i played a trick to move kim out of the living room. "Right now?" she asked "Yeah, any problem?" i asked "No, anything for u my dear" she said and walked towards the bathroom to fix the mirror and i got my chance to investigate her phone as i knew her screen lock very well.

I opened the call details and saw molly's number on the recieve call list and it only boiled my blood, so she's the one who kim told that not to miss her and she'll be back soon grrrhhhh..... I completely hate that ***** whatever !! I placed thd phone back on the table and sat on the couch thinking what they were talking about, oh my head will expload.

I saw kim coming out of our bedroom and walking towards me "Kiara i've removed the mirror but i dont have enough tools to place it on another wall but i'll fix it later" said kim. "No problem" i said with a fake smile.

Kiara: So whats up? Y molly called this early? (i crossed my arms).

Me: To say that she missss me ( I teased kiara coz i clrealy saw her jealousy expressions).

Kiara: So y dont u go back to her? ( I grinded my teeth while speaking).

Me: Ha ha ha relax kiara i was just joking, actual thing is she told me blah blah blah ( and i told her everything molly told me).

Kiara: Y cant ppl leave us alone. Cops r involved in this case? Gr8. 

Me: Oh dont worry kiara everythings gonna be fyn. U know what now i gotta surprise for u.

Kiara: Its not funny kim be serious.

Me: I m being serious kiara i have one surprise for u and that is we are going on this trip ( and i handed over the newspaper to her pointing towards the ad).

Kiara: Cops r searching for me and we r going on a trip?

Me: Yes, let em' do their job and about us we r going on this trip. We also need to refreash and relax ourselves.

Kiara's POV:

Kim's crazy cops r searching for me everywhere nd she wants to take me on a holiday trip? M i the only one who is in stress? I was afraid as well as excited for the trip. The tour starts day after tomorrow as written in the ad and kim just reserved our seats. I hope nothing goes wrong as its our first holiday trip together.

All i want is to make good memories i wanna forget stress specially that molly's scene. I made a list of few things we needed for the trip and gave it to kim. She bought all the important stuff and we started packing, i dont know what future holds for us, we'll be togther or snake of separation will bite us. I decided to njoy this trip, be with my love and live every moment of it and forget about the world.