The Trip (Part-3)

Kim's POV

I woke up and saw the clock it was 6 am,  kiara was still sleeping so i decided not to disturb her. I remember i fell asleep without changing into my nightwear even i forgot to take off my shoes. Kiara took off my shoes? she covered me with comforter? oh my princess why u touched my shoes? i am so stupid i thought.

I turned towards kiara and saw her clothes were all messed up revealing some portion of her lower body, she was in deep sleep. I pulled her nightwear down to cover her body and covered her back with a blanket. I then placed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving the bed, i took a quick shower as i was feeling uneasy that i did'nt changed my clothes since yesterday. I then changed into my blue jeans, a plain white v-neck t-shirt and a denim jacket,  I saw kiara was still sleeping when i came out of the bathroom, i decided to make her morning special. I quietley got out of our room and went downstairs to the reception.

"Good morning" i greeted the receptionist "Good morning" she greeted me back "I would lyk to know if ur hotel makes any special arrangements for honeymoon couples?' i asked "Yes mam we do make special arrangements for our guests all u need is to select the package of ur choice" she replied. "Okay  i would lyk to book the best package u have for me nd my grlfriend" i told her my requirements and she did all the needed formalities. "okay mam ur package is booked and we are glad to serve u is there anything else i can help u with?" she asked "No thank u just make this trip special for us" i replied "we'll do our best mam" she said with a huge smile. 

Kiara's POV:

I woke up and saw kim was not on the bed with me "Kim?" i said in a loud tone while getting down from the bed but she did'nt replied "Kim....?" i called her again but i did'nt got any answer, i knocked on the bathroom door maybe she's taking a shower i thought but there was no movement inside the bathroom so i opened the door to check if she's inside or not but she was not there. I saw her cell on the table " Gr8 she left her phone too, but where did she go without telling me this is such a careless behaviour" i thought "Let her come back" i thought and grinded my teeth.

I took her phone just to check if she called someone or someone called her to figure out where she must have gone but i did'nt found any clue. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door "This must be her" i thought and ran to open the door but i was dissapointed to c a waiter "Good morning mam, i came here to inform you that bcoz of some reasons u have to leave this room" he said "What? but why?" i widen my eyes.

"Mam i am sorry but u have to shift in another room plz" he said "Gr8 and kim is also not present to settle this matter" i thought "Okay let my partner come then we'll shift" i said "I am so sorry mam but u need to shift now and we will inform ur partner to join u in ur new room" he said "whats so urgent?" i asked coz i got irritated "I dont know mam i am just a waiter, i am telling u what hotel manager told me" he replied "U just go to room 203 and i'll bring ur luggage their" he added.

"Fyn... wait for five minutes let me pack" i said and closed the door. After few mins when i was done packing and also i changed my clothes i opened the door for the waiter to shift our luggage to the new room. He handed me the keys of room 203 and told me the way to our room "U carry on mam i'll bring ur luggage in just few mins" he said "hmmm" i replied and went to search our room. It was on the top floor " 201, 202, there it is 203 but this is a suite?" i thought.

"Welcome mam" i saw this waiteress coming towards me with a bouquet of red roses  in her hands and she then handed over the bouquet to me "I think there's a mistake?" i said "Miss kiara right?" she asked "yes" i replied "Right we are not mistaking mam this is for u and this is ur suite" she chuckled. "Can i have the keys plz?" she asked and i gave her the keys she then opened the suite nd i was amazed when i saw the interior of the suite.

When i entered the living room it was decorated with red roses as if someone turned the living room into a garden, i then saw a greeting card which was there on the center table as soon as i took up the card and opened it, it played some kinda tune it was a musical card and the tune it was playing was this tune from the movie titanic "Only For U My Love" was written on the card. I then entered to the dining area of the suite and saw the table was decorated with breakfast and i also saw this " Good morning my LOVE" banner on the wall.

All this was done by kim now i knew where she dissapered so early in the morning "Oh kim u r crazy" i thought and went to c the bedroom, the bedroom was also decorated with flowers and soft heart shaped pillows " Welcome my princess" i heard kim's voice and tried to search where she was but i did'nt c her anywhere. "I hope u liked our new place" her voice continued, i then realize the voice was coming from this cd player "Okay so this is a recording set on a timer very smart huh" i thought.

"I want you to go inside the bathroom and checkout the mirror" kim's voice continued. I raised n eyebrow on what i was told to do and went inside the bathroom, as soon as i turned on the lights i saw a bunch of roses and something was written on the mirror "These roses are for u but the 10th one is mine" i red what was written on the mirror i then counted the roses there were only 9 "wondering about the 10th one?" kim's voice continued "Look into the mirror u'll c my rose" i then looked into the mirror and realized she mentioned me as her rose.

I then saw kim's reflection in the mirror i turned arround and saw her standing in the bedroom and smiling, i ran towards her and wrapped her in my arms tightley "Kim u r crazy" i said while my eyes started tearing up "No one loved me so much kim" i said and kim hugged me softley "But i do" kim replied "hey dont cry kiara i did all this to make u smile not to c u crying baby" kim said while wiping my tears and i smiled "come lets have breakfast then we have to go down to join others today we are visiting some loacal religious place" she added and then we quickley had our breakfast and went down to join other members of our group.

Olivia's POV:

I was standing with my friends when i saw kim and kiara coming towards the group, kiara was holding kim's arm. I know they are in a relationship but i dont know what was dragging me towards kim. The way she takes care of her grlfrnd makes me feel so jealous i know that i lyk her the moment i saw her sitting on a park bench and watching kids.

I did'nt knew she's in a relationship back then but now that i knew the truth i still cant help it not to lyk her in that way. Its lyk love at first sight or something and i wont give up that easily i decided. "Olivia..." i heard my friend dave calling me but i was too busy watching kim "hey wassup?" dave came near me nd asked when he saw me staring at kim and kiara.

"wow what a pretty grl" he said while staring at kiara, he did'nt noticed kim coz till then kiara had left kim's arm and they both were busy talking to this old couple who was with us on this trip "Shut up dave" i said in a rude tone "Dont get mad on me buddy but she's so pretty dont u think so?" dave continued "U think i should try for her?" he added. As soon as dave said this an evil plan came into my mind "Ofcouse why not dave" i provoked him. "Tell me if u need my help anytym" i said "Deal" said dave.

This was a golden chance for me to create missunderstanding between them and attract kim towards me. Evil thing to do i know but everything is fair in love and war, "I m gonna snatch her away from u" i thought while looking at kiara. I did'nt told dave about kim right now but as soon as i'll complete my plan of destroying their relationship i'll tell him i decided.