You Are My Special Love

A/n:-

Dear readers, I apologize for updating so late and for not being able to reply to ur comments. Sorry for the delay, also I would like to mention that English is not the language we use here in the country I live so there can be some grammatical mistakes in the chapters.

I started this story with this thought that it’s a language of love and ppl will understand it but I don’t know if I should continue writing or not, half of my mind says that nobody’s perfect and I should not give up and half of my minds tells me to quit, without embarrassing myself any further coz any language cannot be learned overnight. I don’t know what m I going to do but for now here’s one fresh chapter, hope u all will like and vote for it. Njoy... Thank you-Kim.

I wanna welcome Shealuv21, thangabali, jeanettesalvida, AidiyanYang, ShaneVilela, cktansst, ConnieBabila, KwitnetBernadez, ohding, ruciel, collin028, foneall, SofiaLobo4, CookiezsGoRawr, mizsunshine73, Kayemerald, ros2101, nine_four, danie7one, icepop05, Chalilolokylernny, abydsharcod, jampong018, constancebarbie, areinnthea_89, Jaejoong9086, dewiwara,  and aenaderi.

Kim's POV:

Kiara pulled back and broke the kiss for breathing, one of her hand was on my shoulder while another was grabbing my collar. My hands were wrapped around her waist "Thanx Kiara, thank you for everything, thanx for making my life beautiful coz life without you was like a broken pencil, pointless" i said.

"I never knew what love was until i met you,then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is. I love you not because anything you have, but because of something i feel when i am near you" she said while pulling me for a tight hug.

She kept on stroking my hair and my back and then she pulled away a bit, and unbuttoned my coat and first three buttons of my shirt. One of her hand was now on my neck while another slid inside my shirt to my collar bone and then Kiara planted soft kisses on my neck which made goosebumps arise over my skin. "Do you like it when i touch you like that?" she asked in a seductive voice "Yes..." i replied and all of a sudden she stopped.

I looked at her confused "You heard that?" she whispered in my ear and i nodded in no. She drew out and walked slowly towards the doorway and unfolded it and as soon as she opened the door Sarah, Alice and two other girl gang members fell on the floor. They were leaning against the door peeping inside through the keyhole and just when they were busy arguing who's gonna see next Kiara heard them and opened the door.

"Uh..um we actually... uh" Alice stuttered "we were going towards the lift, yes" Sarah said with a fake smile "Oh yeah?" Kiara asked while crossing her hands on her chest and raising an eyebrow "It was her Idea" all of a sudden Sarah screamed while pointing her finger towards Alice "Nooooo, u liar" Alice defended herself "Really? did'nt u said that u wish to see whats happening inside?" Sarah yelled.

"I said i wish, that doesn't mean that u lean on the door and start doing it" Alice shouted on top of her voice "Girls....." Kiara screamed "Relax alright, we will figure it out tomorrow that who said what but right now i think you should ahem i mean get going" Kiara said "Goodnight" she added "Goodnight" Sarah sighed "Goodnight Handsome" yelled Alice and blinked at me which made me smile "Get out" said Kiara with a smile. Kiara leaned outside until the girls went inside their room to make sure they are not coming back, she shut the door and we exchanged smiles.

Kiara then turned off the lights and now only candles were the source of illumination in the room. I removed my coat and threw it on the couch, Kiara came almost running towards me and pulled me for a hug. "It drives me crazy when you look at me that way" she said, her words turned me on and i started kissing her neck and shoulders "Yes Kim, you can have me anyway you want" she added.