Falling for her

This was a new feeling but maybe i was not ready to accept it. I did'nt ever believed in LOVE for me this thing never existed. But if its not love then what was this? Why i always wanted to be near her, why i get upset the day i cant meet her? I remember her small small things when i forget my most imp works? Why i always try to keep her smiling? These kind of questions kept striking my mind untill one day she left.

Kiara went out of city for about 10 days to attend some relatives wedding. Now the school was boring, i did'nt wanted to attend my coachings without her i missed her sitting behind me on the bike, her palm on my shoulder, her orders, her smile, her wave before leaving. I cant sleep, cant eat, cant comcentrate i just cant stop thinking about her. There were still 2 days left for her to come back oh when will this get over i think the clock was running slow.

It was late i was sitting on the rooftop of my house staring at the moon it was again a fullmoon night and i was thinking about kiara. "Kim what are you doing up here staring at moon lyk crazy" it was my grandmother. "Uh.. nothing grandmaa" i tried to hide my feelings. "oh c'mon you are not a good actor do you know that? so tell me who is it" she asked while placing her hand arround my neck. "ki...." what the hell i almost told her. " No i mean no one grandmaa its nothing lyk you are thinking" i said. " Kim... my hair got grey, my eyesight became poor dose'nt mean i dont understand things" she said slowly. "If u dont want to discuss it its okay but people do what you are doing these days when they are in love. Accept ur feelings and let loose" she said while getting up "its very late i must sleep now and you also should go to sleep now your eyes are looking red lyk zombies" she smiled and left. What grandmaa was saying was actually right i was in love with kiara.

I finally accepted my feelings it was lyk i entered in a different world. LOVE now i know what is it all about i started liking red roses, heart shaped pillows lyk everything was new. I decided to tell kiara i was waiting for her eagerly only one day left oh my god how am i gonna tell her this i was feeling excited and nervous at the same tym and trust me people this happens only when u r in LOVE... And finally the day when she came back i texted her that i want to meet her, she called me back "hey kim how are you i am so sorry i was not able to call or text you since so long" she said. "Its alright kiara, umm i wanted to tell you something" i said nervously. "wow even i wanted to tell you something but now lyk this lets meet at 4 p.m and bunk the coaching class and go to some better place whats say?" she asked and i said yes.

Oh man only 2 hours left i rushed into the bathroom took a quick shower and got dressed up. I reached outside kiara's house at exact 4 p.m and blowed horn " coming" she yelled from her window. she came almost running "yeah lets go" she said. oh god she was looking stuning and above all she dress she wore was red she looks amazing in red. I started my bike and started driving once again her palm was on my shoulder but this tym i felt the warmness.

we reached at a cafe nd ordered food and she started " so what was it?" she asked with those big eyes. " umm i actually uhh" i was so nervous. "okay okay okay lets have something first i m very hungry" she stopped me. " And yes let me tell you you look good today" she said and smiled. "Thanx" was all i could say. After having some food she was back to the conversation "Yes where were we? oh yeah you was telling me something, but before that let me tell you something" she was looking very happy. "Oh kim.... i am in love" and she started smiling. "I met this guy at the wedding oh he is totally awesome his name is ALEX". I could'nt breath what she told me left me speechless.