Seduction

Kim's POV:

We reached the market nd i bought some candles and some food coz we did'nt had anything since morning now and i did'nt wanted kiara to feel the starvation. "Olivia? i got what i wanted but u did'nt buy anything?" i asked "I forgot my purse" she pouted "Hey thats not a big, tell me what u want" i said "No kim, i mean...." before she could complete i cut her sentence "Oh c'mon don't be so formal, u remember when u massaged my head u said friends help each other" i said "so u consider me as ur friend?" she asked with nig eyes "Yes, do u have any doubt?" i asked "No" she chuckled.

"Alright then tell me what do u want coz we have to get back really soon coz we are in mountain area , it's dangerous to be out when it's raining heavy" i said "Actually i also wanted some candles and some food" she said "Oh y did'nt u toldme b4?" i asked "Okay i have both the things u can take some" i added and she smiled and nodded in yes.

Olivia POV:

This was the time i was waiting for, i was finally alone with kim but she was not giving me any chance to attract her. We were now on our way back to those creepy cottages but i was praying that somehow something can happen so that i can spend more tym with kim and like a miracal god did it for me. We saw the traffic ahead was jammed "What the hell? No no no.... this is not happening" kim said and scratched her head "Hey listen" she stopped someone who was running towards some shelter coz now the rain took a black look. "Yes?" he stopped nd asked "What's with this jam" kim asked "A major accident, this jam won't be cleared up for atleast 5-6 hrs and roads won't get opened before morning now" he said "If you are looking for a shelter u have to go back and wait in some hotel or look there are some empty old houses u can wait there if u want" he added and ran away.

"Damn" kim hit the stearing wheel "Kim plz calm down" i placed my palm on kim's shoulder "How can i calm down Olivia? Kiara must be waiting for me" she almost yelled and took out her cell to call kiara but the cell had no battery left "Yes...." i said in my mind "Oh gr8" kim sighed "Olivia can i have ur cell?" she asked "I am sorry Kim i already told you that i forgot my purse, i dont have my cell with me" i replied "Oh noooo" kim said and rubbed her forehead "Kim i think we should go there and wait coz this is all we can do right now" i said.

We got down from the car and ran towards the empty houses and i did'nt forgot to carry the candles with me "Oh this is gonna be so romantic" i thought. Kim knocked on the door but nobody responded "Kim don't u remember that guy said these houses are empty" i said and pushed the door and it got opened with a wicked sound which was very similar to those we hear in horror movies "What a spooky place" i said "Uhh... Olivia i dont think going inside is a good idea huh, i think we should wait here" kim said while looking around "Ha ha why? are you scared of ghosts?" i asked "Well honestly speaking u r right" kim said and i burst out laughing.

"C'mon kim there are no such things as ghosts come inside" i grabbed her arm and entered the house it was dark inside, Kim got out a lighter and lit up one candle "Oh this place is really scary" i teased Kim and she looked at me with annoying expressions "Ok ok i m sorry was just kidding" i chuckled. "This place is so weird looks lyk no one comes here" Kim said "Thats what i want" i said slowly "Sorry what?" kim asked maybe she heard me saying that.

"Uhh umm nothing, i said u dont have to worry about that coz there were many ppl who were stuck in that jam right? some of them must be waiting like us in other empty houses" i said to divert her mind and took the candle from her hand and placed it on one old table. "hmmm i guess u r right" kim said and sat down on the ground and placed her back against the wall "Are you okay?" i asked "No, Kiara must be worried about me" she sighed. She was still thinking of her? But not anymore i'll make u mine kim.

Kiara's POV:

I was trying to call kim since last two nd a half hours now an her cell was coming switched off, where was she? she should have came back by now. "Kiara don't worry honey kim will be back soon" said Aunt Kate when she saw tension on my face.