The Trip

Kiara: We need to talk, lets go home RIGHT NOW.

Me: (i followed her quietly and after 5-6 mins walk we were home) Kiara plz listen to me, i dont know when she stood in front of me as i was busy watching u. It was a formal meet dont get any wrong ideas plz.

Kiara: Really? It was so formal that she gave u her number and kissed u as well huh? Looks lyk she lyks u.

Me: Oh c'mon its nothing lyk that, about the kiss it maybe her way of saying goodbye and as far as her number is concern i've already tore the paper.

Kiara: I saw you smiling when she left...

Me: Thats bcoz i was shocked too with what olivia did, it was so instant i did'nt knew how to react.

Kiara: Olivia huh? So now u also remember her name, there were more than 100 ppl in the park but she came only upto u huh? and u want me to believe she's not having thoughts for u.

Me: I really have no idea kiara. Maybe coz she's our neighbour and wants to know us better.

Kiara: Us? Or only u? and u just mentioned she's our neighbour that means she can drop at our place anytym huh... Kim u better stay away from her or u'll be responsible whatever happens next, u got it?

Me: Okay okay i got it now plz calm down, u can welcome her the way u want if she drops here okay? I'll remain in my room is that kool?

Kiara: Sounds much better.

Me: R we good now? ur my little jealousy grl ehhh...

Kiara: M not...

Me: Yes u r ( i started to tickle her and she started running away from me.

Kiara: Stop it kim...

Me: Stop me if u can ( i finally grabbed her dress and as she was running away, her dress got damaged revealing her back) oh shoot...

Kiara: Kim..... Omg my dress. Oh nooo it was one of my favourite dress. What have u done? nd now instead of saying something u r staring at me? ( i tried hiding my body with whatever left of that dress).

Me: I...uh m sorry. It was not intentional, i'll buy u a much better dress than this i promise (It was hard to get my eyes off her).

Kiara: Kim i've had enough from u today okay, Stop staring at me lyk this.

Me: Ur dress is already damaged u c? So why dont we just i mean throw it away (and i stepped closer to her).

Kiara: I dont believe u just said that, stay away whats gotten into u?

Me: U r the culprit who told u to look so pretty? (Kiara ran into the bedroom but i also managed to get inside before she can close the door). M a good runner whats say?

Kiara: Yes u r now go... Lemme change plzzz.

Me: What will i get? ( as soon as i said this she came closer to me and gave a passionate kiss on my lips, i was not able to hold myself back from not to wrap her in my arms but she slipped away).

Kiara: Now get out.

Me: U sure? U really want me to get out?

Kiara: Yes (i opened the door and pushed kim out, she's such a kid).

Kiara's POV:

I changed into my nightwear and opened the door for kim. She went to take a shower while i settled myself on the bed, after few mins when she came out in her nighwear i could'nt help it and stared at her. She looked more handsome then guyz m a lucky grl, she laid right next to me.

"Goodnight princess" she wished me "No i m not sleepy right now" i pouted "How abt i make u sleep by massaging ur head? I dont want u to look tired tomorrow" kim said "sounds good" i replied and then she came closer and started massaging my head after that i dont know when i fell asleep.

Kim's POV:

We reached the location where some ppl was standing with their luggage and some guy was giving them instructions. He must be our guide through the tour i thought and we walked near them " Welcome ladies nd gentlemen i am Riley Stuart ur guide for the tour.

As u all know this is an adventure tour we'll also be staying in tents while trecking i hope u all have packed all the required gear and if somebody is not having the gear they can get it on rent from my office. We'll leave exactly after 10 mins in that red bus, plz get ur luggage loaded" the guy said and went back to his cabin which was not very far from where we were standing.

I noticed Most of the ppl were couples, only few were with their families and friends, we gave our luggage to the guy who was loading stuff, and went inside the bus "I'll sit near the window" kiara chuckled and took her seat. She is so innocent i thought and smiled.

" Comfortable?" i asked "Yeah" she replied "Come sit y r u standing?" she asked "Kim still worried about the dream?" she added. "Ummm...yeah" i said and sat beside her " Look arround i did'nt saw any cop, it was just a bad dream forget it" kiara said and i nodded in yes.

All of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder and i saw olivia standing beside me with a huge smile on her face "Hi we met again, what a co-incidence" she said "Kim u wont introduce ur friend to me?" kiara asked and i was speechless.

"Hi i m olivia" olivia introduced herself to kiara "Olivia nice to meet u m kiara" kiara said with a fake smile. "Her friend?" olivia asked kiara pointing a finger towards me "No her girlfriend" kiara said with a wicked smile. I did'nt wanted to get grinded between them so i thought i should just escape from there "I'll just be back" i said nd stepped out of the bus.

This trip is now not gonnna be the way i planned it. Oh christ why me? But i told myself that i'll prove kiara that i belong to only her and i'll never cheat on her. I should not leave them together for long i thought or the bus will turn into a battlefield and i ran back towards the bus.