Destiny

Time passed by, kiara was busy with her college and i was busy building my career. As we were neighbours we keep crashing with each other in society parties etc but always avoided each other. Whatever happened between us was a bitter experience but i did'nt hate kiara, its normal what she did coz when you are in love you only believe the one u fell for, i can understand.  I still loved her thats why i remained single.

There was this girl named molly who also lived in our neighbourhood we became friends after kiara left me. Molly was a good friend, after what i experienced with kiara i never believed in friendship molly took this challenge and promised to make me believe in friendship again. After kiara left i became a very rude person, i did'nt took anyone arround me as a close friend i did this coz i made a shield arround me i did'nt wanted to get hurt again thats why i never get involved with anyone also i never let someone come close to me.

Molly knew i got betrayed in friendship and maybe thats why i behave like this but she did'nt knew it was not just about friendship i was heartbroken. Situations of my house were still the same because my mom and dad were facing a bad wedding so my mom filed a divorce case and the situation was very stressfull. I did'nt wanted to go home after work thats why i spent evenings at molly's place. But destiny played the game again. "Kim here's ur coffee... " molly came to the dining area of her house where i was sitting.

Molly lived alone coz her mother expired 1 year back and she was totally broken maybe thats why i accepted her friendship. "Thanx" i replied taking the cup from her hands. "Kim i want to tell u something but u have to promise me u wont get mad on me" she said nervously. "What is it molly?" i asked. "Kim we are friends for over 3 years now right?" she said softly. " Yes i know so what?" i asked. "Close ur eyes kim or turn arround i cannot say it on your face" she said. "oh c'mon molly jst shoot it out whats with the suspence?" i got irritated. " okay kim the thing is that i like you" she said.

What? oh noooo... this ain't be happening no no no what she said went 10 feet above my head, when did this happen? i never saw molly that way i jst took her as a good friend i still loved kiara. "Molly look plz dont get me wrong but i am not ready for a relationship you are very nice but the problem is with me molly i love someone else, also i understand what u must be going through so its better i should not come here" i said politely. She started crying and said "Kim its okay if u dont like me but plz dont break our friendship plz i dont want to loose u as a friend". I knew exactly how it feels to break relations all of a sudden thats why i agreed not to break our friendship.

" Kim may i ask who is the lucky person" molly asked wiping her tears. "Forget it molly that person is not with me and i dont want to discuss this" i told her. "But i am not leaving this chapter kim, atleast tell me its him/her? and also i bet u've never confessed ur love to that person m i right?" she said confidently. "Molly plz" i got up, i wanted to leave. "Okay okay i wont discuss this okay plz sit down and have ur coffee and lets talk about something else" she insisted and i sat back. "Kim u know doctors told you not to take this much stress" molly said almost scolding me.

I was suffering from severe lung infection since last 2.5 years and only my family and molly knew this. Medicines were not working on me doctors was also confused and i, i did'nt cared even though i knew if not treated lroperly it can cost me  my lyf, but i was okay with this also. After chatting with molly when i was on my way home someone bumped into me i was stunned to know she was none other than kiara. "oh i m so sor..." she cut her sentence as soon as she saw me. I did'nt said anything and started walking away "Kim?" kiara's voice came from behind and i stopped.

What happened when kiara and kim met after such a long tym. Did the misunderstanding between them cleared? Find out in the next chapter and do comment on how do you liked this chapter. Thanx- Kim.