Kim's Anger

Kiara's POV:

"Yes or no" kim asked while looking straight into my eyes, "No" i sighed while breaking our eye contact and tried to pull away but Kim's grip was too tight. "I know that i made a mistake and if you can want you can punish me, i even said that i won't force you to be in my lyf but now u say that you don't even love me?" Kim asked and her grip became rough "Kim you are hurting me" i sighed while trying to skip away and as soon as she heard my words, she left me.

"Okay fyn" Kim said while grinding her teeth "You don't love me anymore right?" she asked but i kept quite, and her angry expressions froze me on the spot where i was standing. "So from now on you don't have to care about me" she said harshly.

"You've only seen one side of me, and now its tym to c the another" Kim said confidently, she was actually right i've never seen her reacting lyk this before "I continued to be the same Kim you knew years ago just for you, but now you'll consider what I was when you were not present" she said calmly which confused me coz she was looking so irritated few mins back and now all of a sudden her expressions turned to normal, was i dreaming or something?

"Okay so, its already late i think i should leave now" She said with a smile, this was getting weird every minute how can she turn her mood so quickly and now a smile was decorating her face? "But there are no rooms available" i said while she opened the door to leave the room "I know, and also i know that its freezing out there but don't worry i'll manage" she said and shut the door.

How can i leave her lyk that i know if she will remain outside she'll probably fall sick, i opened the door but Kim already left. I then searched her in the corridor, the garden area even on the terrace but she was nowhere only one place was left and that was BAR, but Kim never drinks, still i don't know which feeling pushed me to go nd look for her in the bar.

And as soon as i entered the bar i saw her on the counter, with a alcohol bottle in her hands she was drinking directly from the bottle and there were not too many ppl around coz it was already late and i was feeling a bit awkward coz they all were guyz and i was in my nightwear, thanx to my over coat that covered me and saved me from getting eye raped.

I reached near Kim and saw her eyes were red, she was looking almost out of control. "Kim?" i placed my palm on her shoulder which made her turn her gaze on me, "Wh... what a... are you doing here?" i noticed her words shimmied it showed that she already have had enough of alcohol more than her capacity. "You need to come with me" i ordered but she ignored me completely and started drinking again "Kim, i don't want you to create a scene here" i said while turning her face towards me but it seemed lyk she was not able to understand what i was saying, her eyes were half closed and it looked lyk she can collapse anytym.

I took the bottle from her hands and kept it on the counter, i called Aunt Kate and after few minutes she came with Uncle George but till then Kim already fell asleep leaning her head down on the counter. Uncle George placed Kim's arm around his neck and carried Kim to our room. "Thank you Uncle George" i said "Anytym my dear" he said while patting on my back. "Will you be alright honey?" asked Aunt Kate "yes thank you i'll c you tomorrow" i said "Goodnight" she said and hugged me and after i greeted them, they left.

Kim's POV:

I woke up with a severe headache, i rolled my eyes around and realized i was back in our room and the last thing i remember was Kiara standing in front of me when i was in the bar. I saw Kiara was sleeping on the couch, if this would have been one of our days i would have been kissing her forehead right now but its so tough to wake up with this fact that your love is over now and once again you have to live alone.

I took a quick shower to refresh myself and got dressed up, i tried to maintain silence but Kiara woke up and when she saw me dressed up and ready to leave she asked where i was going "Out"  i answered in  single word "Breakfast?" she asked "No thanx" i replied and went out of the room, my head was still hurting. I don't know which way to go, so i decided just to roam around.