Its Hard Not To Care

Kim's POV:

I got to our room and I saw that the doorway was not shut up, I got in and saw Kiara standing near the window, gazing at the sky with a white look. As soon as she heard some movement she turned around and our eyes met, this silence between us was killing me.

Kiara then pulled on her cardigan and her shoes "R u going somewhere?" i finally broke the silence by asking this. "Yes we can't stay in the same room" she replied and before she could leave i held her wrist "Don't...." she almost shouted while trying to untangle her wrist from my grip.

But i pulled her inside and shut the door "Leave me" she screamed and finally skipped out of my grip "And don't touch me" she added. "Sorry, okay i won't touch you" i said calmly "I just wanted to say that you don't have to go out, you stay here i'll leave okay good night" i added and came out of the room. I knew that there was no room available in the hotel that's why i ended up sitting on a hammock which was hanging at the corridor of the garden area. It was freezing but the mental suffering took over the physical uneasiness.

I leaned back and closed my eyes only to think what just happened? She is so angry that she won't even allow me in her room, but i understand that its not her fault any girl will react lyk this in this situation. But i can't do anything now to bring back our sweet relationship, all those beautiful moments we spent together are now history.

"Hey" i saw some girl standing in front of me "Hi i am Sarah" she introduced herself "Hi" i greeted her back "Can i sit here" she asked me pointing her finger towards the empty side of the hammock "Yeah" i replied and turned my gaze towards the sky as i was really not interested in talking, i wanted to be alone but maybe fate wanted something else.

"You totally rocked tonight" she said "Thanx" i said while exhaling a large breath "I noticed the pain when u played the guitar, i know we are strangers but you can share if you want" she said softly "No, i am fyn thanx" i sighed "Fine really? then why are you sitting here in this freezing temperature when you can go rest on your bed?" she asked.

"Oh k now i get it, relationship problem right?" she chuckled, i found Sarah was this happy go lucky kind of a girl "Yeah" i replied "Sorry i did'nt get ur name?" she asked "Kim" i introduced myself "Alright Kim, so what happened?" she asked but before i could answer i saw Olivia coming towards us "Hey whats up?" she asked as she reached near us. "Oh so you are the one huh?" Sarah said while rolling her eyes on Olivia while Olivia looked at her with a confused expression.

"Hey you should not punish ur girlfriend like this, she's soooo cute" she said to Olivia as she mistook her to be my girl and this formed a smile on Olivia's face. "I m not her..." but before Olivia can clear things up Sarah cut her sentence "Oh c'mon you are saying this coz ur angry right now, did'nt you listened to the tune Kim played tonight? it was for you right? i don't know whats the matter but forgive her my friend or leave her so that i can try ha ha" she said and started laughing.

"Even i am trying" Olivia said with a weird smile and this made Sarah raise her eyebrows on me "She's not the one you think she is" i explained "Awww i am so sorry" she smirked and then we heard two- three girls calling Sarah's name and one of them suddenly yelled "Oh look there she is" and they came almost running towards us.

"Hey u said u r going to get some shots and u are sitting here" one of them asked Sarah "Yeah actually i was going but i saw her sitting here alone so i thought i should tell her how rocking her performance was tonight" Sarah replied and i realized now the girls gaze were turned towards me. "Oh hi, you are so talented" said one girl "And hot too" said another one "Hey girls handsome is the word" Sarah interrupted them "But she's already taken" said Olivia "Awww" everyone sighed at the same tym.