The Makeover

Kiara's POV:

It was arround 1:15 p.m when we finished packing, kim was still sounding low and looked stressfull. "Kim i planned something for u come lets go" i chuckled "where?" she asked "Sorry i wont tell u that just come with me" i said "Okay let me change" she said "No u r luking fyn lets go m so excited" i dragged her outside and locked the unit.

I stopped one cab and opened the door for kim to get inside "But kiara..." she said but i cut her sentence "No arguements just get inside" i pushed her inside. Kim was looking very confused, i told the address to the driver and after 15 mins we were standing infront of a mall.

"What? Y r we here?" kim asked "U'll know in sometym lets go inside" i said. Kim paid the driver and we went inside the mall "This way" i directed kim towards where i wanted to go and she followed me quietly.

After few mins we were standing in front of a salon "Kiara what is this all about? Y we came to the salon?" kim asked "Kim do u trust me?" i asked "Ofcourse yes" she said "Then let me do what i want we r here just to give u a new hairstyle" i said and we went inside the salon.

I made her sit on one of the chair and told the salon grl about what i want. "Kim promise me u wont open ur eyes" i said "But kiara i..." i again cut her sentence "Plzzz" i made a puppy face which always works "Okay" kim agreed.

After 45 mins kim finally got a new look and as promised she did'nt opened her eyes. Oh my god this new hairstyle changed her look completely, kim looked lyk a handsome guy in short hairs.

Her lean body structure and face cut matched just perfactly with this haircut. "Oh my gosh what have i done? Now i need to be extra carefull kim looks so good many grls will be following her from now on" i thought.

"Kim u can open ur eyes" i said and she opened her eyes slowly "whoa this is awesome" kim chuckled "I never thought i can look lyk this wow" she added. "U look fantastic kim" i said. We paid the bills and walked out of the salon and i saw a group of grls who just passed by turned nd stared at kim.

Kim did'nt notice them and continued walking but i saw them staring at kim "Oh nooo" i sighed "What happened?" kim asked and stopped "Uhh...nothing" i grabbed her arm to show the grls that she's taken already "Lets go" i said and we walked out of the mall to search for a cab and we got one after few mins.

I told the driver to take us to some good restaurant and he drove us to a restaurant which was not very far from our unit. We went inside and kim pulled one chair for me, so gentle i thought nd sat on the chair "So what will u lyk to have" kim asked "You" i teased her and she smiled.

We then ordered some dishes and i was still staring at kim "Now what?" kim asked "Nothing, u look so good" i said "Thanx to u" kim replied. "Now i'll have to keep an eye on you" i said "And y is that?" she asked "coz u look lyk a handsome guy" i said "And this guy belongs to only u keep that in mind" kim said and held my palm.

We finished our meals nd decided to walk instead of taking a cab. It was 6 o'clock and the view of sunset was beautiful " Thank u kim" i said nd grabbed kim's arm "For what?" she asked "For filling my lyf with colours" i said. "Also m looking forward to our adventure trip, u me and mountains covered with snow wow" i added and saw kim smiling. Kim was now looking relaxed and thats what i wanted.

Kim's POV:

My day started with a bad dream but kiara managed to change my mood by taking me out, giving me a makeover, lunch and an evening walk together. She very well know how to refreash my mind, coz of her i forgot all the problems nd now i was feeling relaxed.

Now i wanna concentrate on our trip i wanted to make these coming days memorable for us, no matter what happens next but i wanted to steal these 7 days from this world. Thats y i chose this trip where we'll be living in hotels and tents as well while trecking. Away from crowd exploring nature, spending quality tym with each other.

I want to live lyk i only got 7 days to live, full of lyf with my love.

We went inside a garden to njoy the beutiful view of sunset and sat on a bench near the lake. The calm and serene atmosphere felt lyk heaven "Ice cream?" kiara asked "Yup" i replied and kiara stood up to bring it, the guy who was selling it was not very far but he was surrounded by kids, i saw kiara adoring kids when she reached there the scene was truly beautiful and it formed a smile on my face.

"Hi" someone's voice broke my thoughts, i saw this grl standing infront of me "Uhh... Hi, do we know each other?" i asked "No, but i'll love to know u (she smiled) m olivia, m ur neighbour" she introduced herself "Here's (she handed me a paper with a number written on it) my number, call me if u need anything or maybe we can hangout someday" she chuckled.

what she did next left me stunned she bent a bit and kissed my cheeks "Bye c you l8r" and she walked away. I smiled on what just happened and turn to c if kiara got her ice creams or not? But there it was... A mess, i saw kiara standing near me with angry expressions.

Kiara: So now u've started flirting huh?

Me: What?

Kiara: Dont act innocent, i saw what just happened.

Me: Oh !!! That grl... She is olivia our neighbour and she gave me her number in case we need anything..

Kiara: so u exchanged numbers?

Me: No she just gave me her number.

Kiara: She handed u the number with a kiss?

Me: She was saying bye, its not what it seems lyk (omg this is so difficult).

Kiara: Yeah right (i threw the ice creams and started walking away).

Me: kiara wait... (Damn, this is not happening).

Kiara: Stop following me okay ( i yelled but kim came running and grabbed my wrist).

Me: Listen to me, kiara she gave me her number and in my defense m not interested (i tore the paper which olivia gave me). Plz dont get mad on me, its not my fault.

Kiara: We need to talk, lets go home RIGHT NOW.

                    ******

Thank u readers for ur votes, but i m missing ur comments. Keep following, more exciting chapters coming next.

Keep voting, keep supporting with tons of love- Kim.