Master Strategy

My blood was boiling when i saw aron standing there with kiara. At first i did'nt knew that he is aron i gotta know when kiara almost shouted at him "U get out of my house right now aron" i wanted to go and punch him hard coz he was still standing there.

But when he started walking towards kiara my pateince level dropped to zero but i also did'nt wanted kiara to get in any sort of trouble so instead of go nd fight i decided to take a smart move after all i run one of the best business in town i have a very sharp mind full of skills to play a master stroke.

Aron was now standing very close to kiara and i am sure his next move was doing something evil but i interupted in between "Hi" i said, he dropped his jaw when he saw me coz he thought kiara was alone and the best part was he did'nt knew me, he suddenly moved away from kiara "Hi" he said, i clearly saw the drops of sweat on his face as if i was a cop nd he's the theif caught red handed.

Kiara on the other hand was looking very surprised maybe she did'nt expected me coming there "Sorry dude but i did'nt get ur name" i said looking straight into his eyes which was still avoiding to make an eye contact with me "Aron" he said "I m kiara's boyfriend" he added "Nd u?" he asked.

But instead of giving him my introduction i gave him my business card and i saw his expressions changing when he red the card "Oh u r the one who owns this company" he said after reading my firm's name "Yes" i said confidently "kiara u never told me Kim Spencer is ur friend" he said with a buttering tone "Glad to meet u" he forwarded his hand towards me but instead of shaking hand with him i said " Aron u c i generally dont get tym to visit my friends, but kiara is a special friend so if now u'll excuse us we can chat abt our personal stuff" i said with a wicked smile.

"oh ofcourse mam, it was nice meeting you, bye kiara" he said and as soon as he went out of the house kiara shut the door and hugged me "Kim why did u came outside?" she asked "Coz i did'nt wanted u to get hurt" i said. "But what will happen now u gave aron ur real introduction" she said "what if he tells mom?" she added.

"Dont worry kiara use ur mind aron will never tell ur mom that he visited u when u were alone and secondly he dont knows about ur mom and i have bad terms, as far as i know these kinda ppl he must be thinking that a business tycoon lyk me is ur friend and how to take advantage of that u uderstand so relax nothing will happen and even if something happenes i m kim spencer i can build as well as ruin lives and when it will come to my love i can also take someone's lyf" i said grinding my teeth.

"Forget it look i bought something for u" i gave her the small gift box "oh wow whats in this?" she took it from my hands and started unwrapping it " Oh my god, kim.... This must be very expensive why did u...." but i shut her lips with my finger before she could complete "Shshhh... Just tell me u lyk it?" i asked "Its so beautiful i love it" she said with a huge smile and few tears in her eyes.

"But kim this must be very expensive" kiara said, "Gimme that" i took the ring from her hands, grabbed her left hand and slided the ring into her ring finger and miracalously it fitted in her finger lyk it was made for her "Now this is very expensive" i said with a smile. "Lets go out for lunch" i said "Sounds good, gimme 10 mins to get ready" and she went into her room.

Suddenly a thought striked my mind "damn i forgot to call nd cancel all meetings for today" i scratched my head and searched for my phone in my pocket but i was not there "I must have forgotten it in kiara's bedroom" i thought nd went straight into her bedroom i forgot that kiara was inside changing i realized it when i opened the door, kiara was about to wear her top nd suddenly i opened the door.

What i saw was a treat to my eyes "Oh my god i'm so sorry" i got out of the room and quickly shut the door, what the hell did i just do? She must be thinking i m so mannerless i should've knocked, yes i was in my thoughts of calling nd informing abt me not being able to make it to the office today but this dose'nt means i can open someone's bedroom without asking but now i can not reverse tym to edit this portion of me being mannerless.

"I m so sorry" i yelled from outside the room, what i saw was still running in my mind, maybe what i just did was a mistake but the view was amazing i must admit. After few mins kiara opened the door "I am so sorry kiara i did'nt do it on purpose" i said avoiding eye contact " Actually i forgot my phone in ur bedroom and i've to make some imp calls so... Uh" i was running out of words "Its ok kim, dont be so nervous" kiara said "Here" she handed me my phone, "Lets go" she said. "Thank god she did'nt took my mistake seriously" i thought to myself and followed her to my garage where my car was parked.

I took the drivers seat while kiara sat next to me " Do u remember kim how we used to roam arround on the road on ur byk in our coaching days?" she asked "Yeah those were some of the best memories of my lyf" i said "Today we'll drive my car but i promise soon someday we'll re-live those moments, i'll bring my same old byk okay?" i said "I would love to, but i'll drive the byk" said kiara " U knw what kiara i dont have a lyf insurance" i laughed hard "Kim... u stop teasing me" she pinched me and i started driving.

Kiara was looking gorgeous in white top and short skirt it was hard to keep my eyes off her "Kim can u pay attention on the road" kiara said and smiled " Its not my fault its urs why u have to look so gorgeous everytym?" i chuckled " U very well know how to make a grl happy" she said "Now speed up m hungry" she added "Yes mam" i said and pushed the accelerator. It was a bright sunny day and kiara was with me oh i was feeling so happy that i forgot to call and inform my secreatary that m not coming today...