Burden Of Truth

Kim's POV:

"Kim wake up? " I heard someone calling my name and shaking my body. "Kiaraaa...." i yelled out loud and i found myself in my room and saw Kiara sitting by my side "U just had a bad dream Kim, relax" kiara said "Look at you, you are sweating in this freezing temperature kim, this is so weird" she added.

And without replying i just hugged her "Kiara i saw a horrible dream" i sighed "Oh kim everything is fyn just relax" she said while hugging me and rubbing my back. "What u saw in ur dream?" she asked "Nothing, i don't wanna discuss it" i said. I was very scared after this dream of loosing Kiara, I love her a lot and i can't imagine my life without her. That is why i decided that i wont be telling her the truth.

I know what i was doing was wrong but i cannot loose my love. "Kim, come lets eat breakfast" she said while pulling away "uhh gimme five minutes i'll take a quick shower" i said while throwing my jacket on the bed and went straight inside the bathroom.

And when i looked at the mirror, i watched tears of guilt in my eyes. Also i saw a fade mark of lipstick on my collar, i quickly removed my shirt and washed the mark. "How can you do this Kim?" my mind asked, i turned on the shower and stood under it lyk a statue with my eyes still watching my reflection at the mirror and a voice inside my head said " U destroyed everything Kim, now nothing will remain same as before" my brain and heart were fighting with each other.

"U should tell her the truth, keeping secret's in a relationship is not a good thing" my heart said "And after listening to what u did, she will never stay with you" said my brain. "And what if she forgives you coz you did'nt hide your mistake and confessed it" my heart said "And what if she leaves you after your courageous attempt of confessing the truth just keep yourself in her place and think, do u really want to confess the truth?" asked my brain. And my heart lost and my fear won "No i can't do this" i said and turned of the shower.

Kiara's POV:

I picked up Kim's jacket to place it inside the cupboard but i felt something inside the pocket. I took the thing out just to know that it was an earing. "Did kim bought this for me?" no coz its not in pair but this seems familiar. Kim never wear earring's then whats this thing doing inside her pocket. I've seen it before but where?

"Olivia...." Yes it was olivia's earring the one selected by kim when we visited the market and that b**ch was showing it off when we reached inside the bus. That means Kim was with Olivia last night? But then why did'nt she told me? Olivia challenged me that kim will leave me for her so is this a part of her evil plan and Kim is actually innocent or there is something i don't know?

My head spinned like a giant wheel and i sat down on the bed. Is she cheating on me with Olivia? this question scared the hell out of me and i felt goosebumps on my body. But hey we are talking about Kim here and Kim is not lyk that i know her, i know kim since we were in school and she never really did anything wrong.

But now the tym has changed and so do Kim, she looks lyk a handsome guy, she's rich, she's caring, loving and a kind person common who can reject her? So is she taking advantage of all this? maybe i am thinking too much but again she did'nt told me anything and that's suspicious.

But considering her clean past i decided to give her another chance and also i wanna c until when she can keeps this secret. She is acting weird since she came back and i felt it, also she said sorry but when i asked what it is she apologizing for? she remained silent. This thing was getting way to tough now.

I hide the earring and threw the jacket back on the bed lyk before when i picked up the sound of shower turned off. I almost ran towards the table where i placed the breakfast and started serving it in our plates, when Kim came out and sat on the chair. I saw fine lines of tension on her forehead which explained that she is hiding something.