Friendship

After the class was over i packed my stuff and asked kiara if she is ready to go. Kiara was still looking upset though it was none of my business but i dont know why i wanted to know what was bothering her. While i was starting my bike kiara said "kim i dont want to go home right now, cant we go somewhere else?" she was looking upset. "well i would love to but where?"

unbelieveable how i agreed what made me do this? forget it i'll figure it out later, i told myself. "well i dont want to go to any place so can we just rome arround on roads like a long drive whats say?" she said while lifting her eyebrows with making cute puppy like face. "okay okay but only i"ll drive okay?" i said. "no problem just take me away from here" she sighed. Wait, what did she say? take her away? I dont know what but there was something about her which was dragging me towards her. That protective feeling, Saying yes to this silly roming arround plan. whats happening?

I sat silentley behind me nd i started driving. After few minutes when it became her silence became unbearable i finally broke it by gathering all my strength nd for the first time interfaring in someone else's matter. "kiara u can share whats bothering u if u want" i said confidently. "I know we are not best friends and also we dont know each other very well but right now all i can say is trust me" i added. She placed her palm on my shoulder i felt her touch it was so soft. "kim did u saw this guy who was sitting behind me in the class. He always keep following me specially when i am alone wheather its in school and this also one of the reason my mother dont let me out alone because she once noticed him following me nd she thought him to be my boyfriend" i am so scared of him. I felt her palm shake a bit while talking about all this. I felt bad, i actually felt bad she is not  what she appers to be. Behind this miss populer lives a simple soft natured girl i am sure nobody have ever seen this other side of kiara. Suddenly i felt my protective feeling growing my heart wanted to say what i was feeling but my brain on the other hand was planning something else. After roaming arround for about half n hour we reached our society.

"kim? dont share this with anyone i told you coz i find u a genuine person not like other friends who rome arround me so they can grab attention and yes i trust you" she said while getting down from my bike her palm was still on my shoulder. I did'nt understand how but my hand reached to her palm grabbed it and i said "Dont worry everything will be fyn" It was an extra ordinary feeling when i left her palm nd watched her leave i wanted her to turn once. I kept on watching her like crazy and before getting out of my sight she turned and waved.