I Don't Need A Classroom To Understand CHEMISTRY....

A/N:

Dear readers sorry for updating late, It was my birthday and my grl planned a vacation for both of us that's why i did'nt got the tym to update... But now m back and will be updating very often :)

Wanna thank all my readers once again for constantly supporting my work, i love you all guyz <3 also i would lyk to welcome the readers who recently joined "Me & You Against The World"..  welcome AllanChia, 2ht2hndle, akosimanual, ZianaMasturi, hannah351212, Anime_and_Kid, christian0513 and Hatorikun. Keep supporting ur votes and comments always inspires me with tons of love-Kim <3

Kiara's POV:

Kim was busy dancing with members when i saw her and this lightning sound strike'd with a flash. I realized how much i've missed her, her intense eyes, her gentle touch... Whatever happened made me realize that i can't imagine my life without Kim, i've heard that u feel butterflies inside ur stomach when u fall in love but what butterflies? i feel the whole zoo inside me when Kim is around, Kim's the best decision i've ever made...

Who says there is no such thing like "Perfect Crime" Kim stole my heart, is'nt it a Perfect Crime? And when i realized that everything i ever wanted was right in front of me made me took this bold step of kissing Kim publicly, i did'nt care what ppl around us will think or say at that time all i needed was Kim.

Kim looked me with confusing expressions when i made her turn towards me, my eyes were stuck on her and i lost control i wrapped my arms around Kim's neck and kissed her and i realized that she's been missing me too when she held me in her arms and started kissing me back, one flash and our kiss became passionate.

My heart started pounding inside my chest, i pulled myself and broke the kiss coz i started loosing my senses. Kim looked at me with serious expressions, the situation was, I wanted Kim and i know Kim wants me too but the thing was we were not alone.... My breath was out of control, i bit my lower lip, closed my eyes for a while and exhaled a large breath to relax myself.

Kim was still looking at me but i saw she did'nt made any effort to relax herself her expressions were intense, and i could feel this fire in her eyes. If we were alone i bet Kim would have left all her shyness and did what she wanted right now, oh i so wanted to see that wild side of her's but i guess we both have to wait a little more :(

Kim snapped out of her thought when Alice suddenly dragged her back to dancing, i saw Kim only joined them she was not dancing now, her eyes were still locked on me, this made me blush....
"Kiara look at you, i suggest you should change honey or u'll catch cold" Aunt kate said while placing her palm on my shoulder, i was so busy in my own thoughts that i did'nt noticed when she came and stood beside me.

"Are you listening?" she asked when she realized i that my eyes were stuck on Kim "uhhh Yes... yes.. u are right" i stuttered and the rain stopped "There, my tent is ready you can change there" said Aunt Kate while pointing her finger towards her tent "Thank you" i said and smiled and before leaving i looked at Kim she was busy with the girl gang....

I reached inside the tent and saw a lantern, i turned its knob to dim the light and took out my clothes from my bag. I removed my jacket and the top and suddenly i felt someone rubbed a towel on my back which made me jump "Who the..." but before i could complete "I thought you would be needing a towel" i heard Kim's Voice "Kim.... u scared me, ok thanx for the towel now go" i said, i still did'nt turned towards her and all she could see was my back.

"But i also need to change..." she said in a childish way "Yes i know, but after me" i replied but instead of leaving she came closer i saw the reflection of her shadow becoming big coz she moved towards me while removing her windcheater and my heart started jumping again when i felt her breath on my neck and her chest against my back. Kim wrapped her arms around my waist and started planting kisses on my neck and shoulders.