Feelings

After kiara left i came home. I rushed into my room and jumped on my bed. Thoughts of kiara were still running on my mind the scene where she waved and left. I was busy with my thoughts when suddenly a voice came from downstairs. "kim r u home? plz come down i wanna tell u something".

It was my mom, In my family my mom nd grandmother was the only person i cared for as my father was always busy in his own world nd neither he nor i cared about him. I came down and settled myself on the couch "Yeah mom u were about to tell me something?" I said. My mom was standing with a cup of hot coffee this means something is serious. she always offered me a hot coffee when she knew i can become angry at something a hot cup of coffee is all i need to calm myself down. "Okay mom whats it about? scare me" i said. "I got a promotion" she said with a fake smile. "oh wow thats great but i know there is something more to it its okay i wont get mad at you, tell me" i said while taking my cup in my hands. "kim dont get me wrong but i am fed up with ut father thats why i took promotion even after knowing that after that my boss will transfer me to other city. But if u'll say i will leave my promotion and stay here and the other option is u can come with me to the new place" she said.

The thought of living in that hell without my mom was very scary but i knew to end her suffering i needs to leave and i did'nt liked the other option of leaving this city nd go with her to the new place. Although i knew if i left this place my suffering will also come to an end but i dont know why i did'nt wanted to leave. "Its okay mom i'll manage without you, you can go and join ur work and i will be visiting you on holidays" I said and hugged her tight. After this we chatted over this a bit more and then i wanted some fresh air so i went out for a walk.

I was walking on the side walks of my neighbourhood busy with my own thoughts and suddenly someone bumped into me. " what the..." i was not able to complete the sentence after i saw the person's face, it was kiara. "Hey i am sorry kim i did'nt saw you, You know how dangerous is this L shaped turn is" she said while picking her phone which fell down when she bumped into me. " Its okay kiara i did'nt saw you either" i said. "what happened to you kim you are looking sad" she asked. But instead of replying her i was watching her worried face her big eyes which were shining like stars. "Hello u okay" she pinched me. I suddenly came back to my senses "Yeah yeah um... i am fyn yeah its all good" i went a bit nervous, i thought she figured out what i was thinking. "Okay then lets walk together" she lyk ordered. Kiara and her orders and lyk before i obeyed what she said.

We were walking on the sidewalks it was already late so there was'nt many people arround also it was a full moon night. The scene of glittering moonlight an kiara walking with me was beautiful i wished i could hold her hand. "Are you out of your mind kim? what are u thinking about what has gotten into you" i scolded myself. To relax myself i diverted my mind towards talking and this time i started the conversation. " So kiara why were you walking alone this late" i asked her. "I was thinking about you" she said and smiled. "WHAT??" my mind turned upside down.