Run Baby Run

"She loves me too" i yelled, "And she dont have anyone in her lyf" i added. "Molly i've waited for this since last 7 yrs and u've seen me suffering without her everyday do u want me to suffer more?" i said softly "I dont think i can live without her plz help me".

"U very well know how difficult it is for me don't u?" molly said "But i'll do it for u" she added. "Oh thank u so much molly, i wont say no to me" i chuckled "Hmmm...now tell me the whole plan" said molly and i told her everything.

Finally i arranged everything which was required for a successfull plan and tym flew faster than i imagined. On day 6th i left for another city and checked on the place which i took on rent to live. Kiara will be leaving her house tomorrow on the 7th day with fake alicia and coming to this city i've to pick her from station i thought. I took a tour of our unit which was on the 4th floor and found it pretty good, i hope kiara likes it.

Day 7th:

I woke up to attend a call, it was molly "Kim, i called on kiara's landline number her mother recieved the phone i told her m calling to confirm kiara name for the candidate list, she then handed over the phone to kiara and kiara told me she's coming, its tym to bring fake alicia in the picture, call her nd tell her to pick kiara from her place after 1 hour from now, all the best bye" she said and cut the phone.

Gr8 kiara got the permision to get out of the house to attend an interview now its tym to call alicia i pressed her number on my phone and waited for her to pick up "Hello" said alicia "Its me kim, reach at kiara's place in 45 mins and blow the horn 3 tyms and wait there untill she comes after that drive ur car to the address i'll send u after 5 mins and park it there. The owener of that house will arrange a cab for u to reach railway station and provide u fake identities and tickets. Catch the train from station and u know where ur deatination is and yes dont forget to hand over ur fake sim to the owner of that house from where ur catching the cab.Do u got it?" i said. "Yes" alicia replied, "Now everything is in ur hands" i said "Dont worry kim i wont let u down, just don't forget to recommend my name for promotions" she said and cut the call.

Now everything was set. Now i had to sit and wait for kiara to arrive, there was nothing much to do my unit was fully furnished so i decided just to make it more romantic and decorate it with roses nd candles. I called a flowerist to decorate my unit after few hours the unit was looking lyk heaven "Gr8 Work brother" i said to the flowerist "Thank u mam" he said and i paid him more than he demanded.

After that i went for shopping to buy some clothes nd imp stuff for kiara. The day passed by very soon i saw the watch and it was 5:30 in the evening that means just half n hour left for kiara to arrive here. I quickly threw all the shopping bags in the trunk of my car and rushed to railway station. "Omg the train was already on the platform when i reached the parking, i saw passengers coming out.

"Dammit kim u r late" i scholded myself i got out of the car and ran towards the platform "Oh god its so crowdy, kiara where r u?" i sighed. I was searching for kiara when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and i turned arround to c kiara and alicia standing there. Kiara saw me with teary eyes nd a small smile and alicia showed the sign of thumbs-up, "We won kim" said kiara and hugged me. "Yes, kiara we won now nobody can separate u and me" i said. "Thank u so much Amy" i said to the girl who played fake alicia "No problem kim" she shook hands with me and i handed over some money and a return ticket to her "Catch u l8r Amy and thanks once again" i said "Ur welcome kim and kiara all the best for ur new lyf" said amy "Thank u amy" Kiara replied and amy left. "Kiara, come lets go" i said and grabbed her hand "Nd from now we'll be together forever" i said with a huge smile. And now I was excited to show our place to kiara, our first house Kim&Kiara' LOVE NEST....

                      *******

Now Kim & Kiara where finally alone, away from home they made their own home, what happened when kiara's mother found kiara missing? Beganning of a new relationship or something else find out in next chapters. Till then keep voting and dont forget to comment on how do u liked the chapter. Thank u for all ur love and support readers. Njoy- Kim.